Downloading Topics

billd766

I have tried to download the one of organic farming topics and though it says that it has been downloaded I have no idea where it went to.

Can anybody help me please?

edited for spelling

Edited by billd766

I just tried to download this topic, and it seemed to do something but I have no idea either of where and in what format it was downloaded to.

I'll tinker some more and see if I can get back to you soon.

Maybe a browser setting?

I just tried to download this topic, and it seemed to do something but I have no idea either of where and in what format it was downloaded to.

I'll tinker some more and see if I can get back to you soon.

Maybe a browser setting?

I am using Mozilla Firefox 3.07

On second thoughts, if I check my Forum Control Panel and look at Download Manager - Manage Your Files, I get the following message: "We're sorry, but we did not find any files that matched your criteria."

I think only Admin can sort this one out as it seems to be the setup of the Invision Board software.

On second thoughts, if I check my Forum Control Panel and look at Download Manager - Manage Your Files, I get the following message: "We're sorry, but we did not find any files that matched your criteria."

I think only Admin can sort this one out as it seems to be the setup of the Invision Board software.

Thanks Jai Dee

Are there any Admin types out there reading this?