Nungbua Lamphu(guest House/room/hotel)

dengdeng

Hi,

next year januari I will stay in Nungbua Lamphu with my wife.She has a house(ampher Na Krang),bud the problem is that all the family is living in there.Now there still is a big room for me bud I more would like to stay in a small guest house or rent a room somwhere around Na Krang because for them it is the season that they cut the sugar cane and I think that it's more good for my health to stay somewhere else.They wake up 3/4 in the morning and that's nog my idea for a holiday. :o

Nog I know there is a hotel in Nungbua bud I don't know the price and ik woud like to ask if someone knows about a guest house or a smal hotel that can make a special price because I would stay two months en a few weeks?

Any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks

Hi,

next year januari I will stay in Nungbua Lamphu with my wife.She has a house(ampher Na Krang),bud the problem is that all the family is living in there.Now there still is a big room for me bud I more would like to stay in a small guest house or rent a room somwhere around Na Krang because for them it is the season that they cut the sugar cane and I think that it's more good for my health to stay somewhere else.They wake up 3/4 in the morning and that's nog my idea for a holiday. :o

Nog I know there is a hotel in Nungbua bud I don't know the price and ik woud like to ask if someone knows about a guest house or a smal hotel that can make a special price because I would stay two months en a few weeks?

Any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks

If you're a golfer you may want to consider staying next to/near the golf course at the dam...

• 9 months later...

The main hotel in Nong Bua is the Natapong hotel and room costs vary from 500 to 800 thb per night. In my view not worth it but does have a pool.

A better option would be the Kinnaree Guest House / Steak House which is just down the road from the Natapong hotel, rooms there are from 300 thb to 500 thb per night and the food served there is probably the best in town. I'm sure they would do a deal with you for a long rental and am sure natapong would too.

As said in one of the other posts, there are lots of resorts out of the town but it would be better to come first and maybe drive around until you see something you like.

Hope this helps - enjoy your stay.

• 1 month later...