Where Can I Buy Ritalin In Bkk For Adhd?

RubbahSlippahs

moving to the health forum as I suspect a prescription is required for this medication and the advice of one of the qualified health practitioners in that forum is probably best.

Ritalin should not be given to a child without prior testing and diagnosis , some serious side effects have been found , the child needs to be under the supervision of a qualified person and the effects carefull monitored .

sheryl, concerta is the slow release ritilin (at least in israel concerta means the slow release type) not the regular 10 mg four hours only pill... i know my kid is on regular ritilin since the concerta my friend's girl uses does not fit my child's needs...

maybe concerta have more then one type?

bina

israel

In Thailand it is licensed under brand name Concerta and a controlled substance, can only be gotten from a hospital pharmacy with presecriotion.

Ritalin and concerta are not same at all..Ritalin i fast release and concerta is slow release drug

Repeat: it is a controlled substance in Thailand and sale OTC is illegal.

Both for the seller and the buyer.

References to illegal activity have been deleted per forum rules.

It is not, hiowever, an illegal substance and possession of it if you have a valid prescription = no problem. (To be safe keep it in container which shows presecriptibing doctor).