Where Can I Buy An Air Mattress In Pattaya?

felix1978

where can i buy a big air mattress? is there maybe a camping store?

i asked in carrefour and lotus - they dont have any.

thanks,

felix

theres a camping store on the ground floor of the big shopping centre that houses Big C in North Pattaya

they sell them in there

Another place that always has them. There an outlet mall at the corner of Thapprasit and Sukhumwit. Enter the store and go the lowest level and walk south in the building towards the Tesco Lotus, near the exit out of the outlet mall on the right hand side you will find the store that sells air mattresses.

Edited by Jingthing

thanks,

felix

Go and have a look here >> www.pattayapools.net The website is just being started, there will be 21 home airbeds on the website by tonight. Also camping airbeds will come here by tomorrow.

Edited by Dario

• 2 weeks later...

I keep one in my USA car and use it a lot. I bought it at SEARS. It is powered by two D cell batteries and inflates very quickly. I sleep on it for months at a time sometimes when I rent a house share with an unfinished bedroom.

Might be worth it to go online and see if SEARS will ship it and how much. I have had it for three years now and the brushed nylon finish is nice. Doesn't feel like you are sleeping on plastic.

• 2 years later...

Most rural Thais use the stuffed fabric roll-up 'mattresses for guests or even themselves, so they should be quite inexpensive and easy to locate. In the Big C shopping complex on Pattaya Klang is a vendor who sells modern versions of the above in all the usual mattress sizes, except are thinner and can be rolled up.

Reason for Edit: Removal of libelous but true statement about a popular retail chain

Edited by jehricaholic

thanks,

felix

theres a camping store on the ground floor of the big shopping centre that houses Big C in North Pattaya

they sell them in there

About 4 years I bought a single one in Big C for about 250 baht. It's a heavy duty job with a fabric surface and waterproof base and still OK now. They also had double size ones at about 400 baht.