Where Can I Bowl In Bkk

marto

Guys, is there any bowling place in BKK??? :o

Dusit Bowl, 424 Soi Prayadsap, Phahonyothin, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400, 02-271-3687

OK Bowl, Din Daeng, Bangkok, 10400, 02-641-0801-4

Ploenchit Bowl, 1037/1-2-4 Ploenchit, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, 02-251-2852

Sukhumvit Bowl, 320 Soi Panichanan, Sukhumvit 71, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, 02-391-2148

Brunswick Bowling RCA Bowl 3rd Floor, RCA Plaza Off Petchburi Rd

Guys, is there any bowling place in BKK??? :o

Dusit Bowl, 424 Soi Prayadsap, Phahonyothin, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400, 02-271-3687

OK Bowl, Din Daeng, Bangkok, 10400, 02-641-0801-4

Ploenchit Bowl, 1037/1-2-4 Ploenchit, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, 02-251-2852

Sukhumvit Bowl, 320 Soi Panichanan, Sukhumvit 71, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, 02-391-2148

Brunswick Bowling RCA Bowl 3rd Floor, RCA Plaza Off Petchburi Rd

love bowling, but haven't bowled in a while. ..just curious. do you know of any bowling alley in the city that currently has offers like 100 baht for 3 games, or 100 baht for 1 hour?

about a year ago, I found a bowling alley out in sukhumvit soi 101 or thereabouts which offered 30 baht a game. and one out in rama 3 which offered 25 baht a game. ..but both were too far out for me to get excited.

I like bowling, but I'm not going to travel 2 hours to bowl.

.....bowling. :D

Guys, is there any bowling place in BKK??? 

Not sure if you are a yank or not.

Anyway what I call bowling, not ten pin bowling - my father comes to Bangkok every year, sometimes twice and he is, due to being an old codger(67), very keen on bowling. The only place we can get a game, that I know of, is at the Royal Bangkok Sports Club, Polo club annexe. You do however need to be a member or know a member.

The only restaurant in town that does not allow mobile phones, great!

Anyway, I prefer this original bowling to the to the US version, as it is more more skillful.

... and one out in rama 3 which offered 25 baht a game.  ..but both were too far out for me to get excited.

I like bowling, but I'm not going to travel 2 hours to bowl.

.....bowling. :o

if you are refering to the bowling alley at Rachada Rama 3 Central Mall, that is hardly 2 hours from Suk (assuming that is where you are coming from). Depending on traffic and what route the taxi takes, you can make it there in as little as 15 minutes.

TH

Guys, is there any bowling place in BKK??? 

Not sure if you are a yank or not.

Anyway what I call bowling, not ten pin bowling - my father comes to Bangkok every year, sometimes twice and he is, due to being an old codger(67), very keen on bowling. The only place we can get a game, that I know of, is at the Royal Bangkok Sports Club, Polo club annexe. You do however need to be a member or know a member.

The only restaurant in town that does not allow mobile phones, great!

Anyway, I prefer this original bowling to the to the US version, as it is more more skillful.

Thanks for all your answers!

Neeranam, I meant 10 pin bowling. Once I tryed "english" bowl on a field in RSA. Then I lost my self-respect and 2 beer dozens. But for 10 pin bowl... :o

And if there are some Sat/Sun 10 pin parties... :D