Non-immigrant O Visa - Additional 3 Months

I'm an American on a One-Year Non-Immigrant Type O visa. (Multiple Entry). On the visa, it states that the visa must be utilized before April 8, 2009. On my return from Cambodia a few months ago, I re-entered Thailand on January 31, 2009 and must depart Thailand on April 30.

To get an additional 3 months from the visa, what must I do? Do I exit Thailand let's say April 5 and immediately return to Thailand for the additional 3 months?

Would waiting a few days before April 30 and then leaving and re-entering Thailand the same day get me the extra 3 months?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Which consulate gave you a multiple entry type O?

Because Chicago never will.

I'm an American on a One-Year Non-Immigrant Type O visa. (Multiple Entry). On the visa, it states that the visa must be utilized before April 8, 2009. On my return from Cambodia a few months ago, I re-entered Thailand on January 31, 2009 and must depart Thailand on April 30.

To get an additional 3 months from the visa, what must I do? Do I exit Thailand let's say April 5 and immediately return to Thailand for the additional 3 months?

Would waiting a few days before April 30 and then leaving and re-entering Thailand the same day get me the extra 3 months?

Thanks in advance for your help.

The Honorary Thai Consulate in Houston, TX..........and they are super nice people to deal with. :o

Well I've been told before that you have to deal with your own local jurisdiction. That is another consulate cannot handle your application if you already have a local consulate. They will simply return your application. DC Embassy told me this once.

The Honorary Thai Consulate in Houston, TX..........and they are super nice people to deal with. :o

Well I've been told before that you have to deal with your own local jurisdiction. That is another consulate cannot handle your application if you already have a local consulate. They will simply return your application. DC Embassy told me this once.

I lived in PA and had sent them the visa application along with paperwork and required fee to the Thai Honorary Consulate in Houston (all done by mail) and had never had any problem in getting the multiple non-immigrant 0 visa for the last 3 years. I never bothered to go through the NY or Wash. DC consulates/embassy. Hope this helps.