Golden Grahams, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms

I like Capn Crunch :o

Can't' say I've eaten it for quite some time now tho :D

Good luck searching, you might try the supermarket in the basement of Siam Paragon, they do have some pretty interesting western food.

I like cereal once in a while, but not every day and often not even every week - however, more often in the hot season here in Thailand. So when I do eat cereal, I want it to be refreshing and delicious.

My favorite is to take basic unsweetened cornflakes, throw in some sliced banana, some dried fruit (either blueberries, apples, or other as available), a bit of slivered almonds, and honey as needed. Yum! I really like that dark jungle honey that my wife's dad finds for us - loads of flavor - I can actually use less of the dark jungle honey than the golden honey, and still get more flavor out of it.

The taste is soooo much better than those so-called "upscale" store mixes, a lot cheaper, fresher, and as a bonus... substantially more healthful.

When I was a kid I used to like Capt'n Chrunch with Crunchberries, as well as Peanutbutter Crunch. But those are just too sweet for my taste buds these days. In the US, I had switched to so-called "upscale" cereals with almonds, dried fruit, and such, and I recall they were VERY expensive.

I found out here, though necessity and lack of convenient availability, that its much better and cheaper to just buy something basic, and add your own fresh fruit and/or dried fruit, nuts, and honey. It doesn't take but a few seconds, and it is sooo delicious, refreshing, and cooling... especially on a hot-season morning in Thailand.

Where to buy in Bangkok? I checked Villa 33 already and Emporium.

Tony, sorry to see you had to sit through some insults and smart #%$ replys, and no one even bothered to help. Where are the moderators?

I have seen all of these at Villa Market, but the stock will come and go. I noticed they don't keep regular stock, but after 3 months items such as these will re-appear again. I use Grahams for baking a lot and sometimes have to watch the shelves a few months. Last week there were still some Honey Grahams in stock at Villa Ploenchit Center. Usually, all the stores get stocked at once and all carry the same stuff. But the rate of depletion will vary. Hope that helps.

Where to buy in Bangkok? I checked Villa 33 already and Emporium.

Tony, sorry to see you had to sit through some insults and smart #%$ replys, and no one even bothered to help. Where are the moderators?

I have seen all of these at Villa Market, but the stock will come and go. I noticed they don't keep regular stock, but after 3 months items such as these will re-appear again. I use Grahams for baking a lot and sometimes have to watch the shelves a few months. Last week there were still some Honey Grahams in stock at Villa Ploenchit Center. Usually, all the stores get stocked at once and all carry the same stuff. But the rate of depletion will vary. Hope that helps.

I agree, they come and go.

I remember buying one of the multi packs (6 packs of 6 individual cereals) from Villa.

Had all of the cereals that you were mentioning