Naked Woman

WorldwideALOHA

Serpico *is* Serpico. long time popular amongst the thai truckers.

Are you sure of that? I figured they thought he was Rambo. And every macho in the world loves Rambo.

For years I've wondered if Al Pacino knew he had a cult in SE Asia.

Here's another one with no room for the body(ies). I suppose the hand trolley is what they use for loading particularly heavy people.

gallery_35489_957_316019.jpg

And what the h3ll is this supposed to be?: :o

gallery_35489_957_35105.jpg

Missus isn't around to double-check, but I thought that was the regional character (or something like that) for Nakhon Si Thammarat. There's plenty of shadow puppets of the same character for sale in the markets there.

Can't find any references to it on the web though, so could be completely wrong.

Here's another one with no room for the body(ies). I suppose the hand trolley is what they use for loading particularly heavy people.

gallery_35489_957_316019.jpg

And what the h3ll is this supposed to be?: :o

gallery_35489_957_35105.jpg

I think he is Scottish and he's super-glued a finger to his bottom lip.

Now he's trying to get the rescue guys assistance.

Whistling exasperated the situation.

• 1 year later...

Oh Dam, I went into this thread believing I was going to see some sick depraved photos of young naked women. But it turns out to be over a year old and about a sticker.

Moderators, please ban the OP for disappointing me and causing inconveinience having to read the original post all for nothing.

Oh Dam, I went into this thread believing I was going to see some sick depraved photos of young naked women. But it turns out to be over a year old and about a sticker.

Moderators, please ban the OP for disappointing me and causing inconveinience having to read the original post all for nothing.

Get your post count up, BigWheelMan, and come visit us in Bedlam. They actually have a few long running topics right up your alley... Hot Asian gals and cute naked butts. :)

The man carrying a victim looks more like a lion taking away his prey, if you consider the mindset of the guys who put up stickers like that. You save somebody to <deleted> the brains out of them as a reward. How else are they going to get laid?

There are also stickers of women crouching as if preparing for a pee. Whateve ignites one's imagination.

A couple of times I've seen hanging testicles, what's up with that?

American Teabaggers....uh...I mean teapartiers.

• 2 weeks later...

Today there was a artical about thai bumper stickers in the Bangkok post.

The picture of the guy is Al Pacino, playing the cop Frank Serpico from 'serpico'. The movie came out in 1973 the same year October 14 events that saw massive student protests against thailands military government. He represented the ultimate good cop, against corruption. This lead to the sticker being a popular icon, they driver either knows the meaning or just thinks its cool.

The one with the rescue guy carrying the woman - he is sometimes seen walking away from view or towards. This is a symbol of Bangkok rescue workers/ body collectors. Vehicles with this sticker USUALLY imply that the owner is employee or volunteer for an organisation such as Ruam Katanyu or the Por teck tung foundation.

The lady with the panties - The women is supposed to have just had sex, and the meaning behind the symbol is 'job done' the idea someone with this sticker implys 'i am the man who can finish what i start'.

there are more explained but i dont have pictures so there is no point writing them out. Either way hopes this answers a few questions.