Transfer Visa To New Passport

I have dowble entry tourist visa in my passport. I will make new passport in bangkok. The tourist visa looks like sticker attached on paper by paste,

Then it cannot be remeoved , so I would like to know how can the immigration move this sticker to new passport? and How many hours or days must I wait to get this process? and the new passport signature must be same with old passport signature?

I have dowble entry tourist visa in my passport. I will make new passport in bangkok.  The tourist visa looks like sticker attached on paper by paste,

Then it cannot be remeoved , so I would like to know how can the immigration move this sticker to new passport? and How many hours or days must I wait to get this process? and the new passport signature must be same with old passport signature?

the old visa sticker is not removed and put into new passport; they put a new visa stamp and fill in the details of visa in new passport. If you go to immigration, the visa is transferred on the same day - only took me about half an hour. And there is no fee.

(they put a new visa stamp and fill in the details of visa in new passport. )

Do you mean, they dont use new sticker, but they use big stamp of visa,

and write down the issued date, expire date, etc?

Yes, you get a stamp in your new passport explaining in Thai language, why it was transferred and from which PP-No. etc. giving all details.

You also will find in the cancelled p/port a small stampf in Thai, explaining that the p/port is void and visa was transferred.