Ready To Tear The Country Apart

sabaijai

I once thought he was doing everything for the 72billion. Now I think it would be more accurate to say he is doing it for justice, that is, justice for the people and through that, justice for himself.

Could you point us to even a single post that reflected this earlier thinking that you allege?

it was before i registered here.

I was once a yellow shirt supporter like you, but long ago.

However, once i realized what was really going on, their real direction and the hole they dug the country into , and they way they basically robbed the poor people of their democratic vote ...... i realized it was wrong to support them.

Yes, the yellow shirts would like to ban the rural folk from voting, is that what you call true democracy?

pure nonsense!

You single out one prime minster, what about all the other ones that stole, cheated and killed Thais?

Remember the Chuan government how they cheated, and cheated, some were caught but nothing ever happened.

Chuan is regarded as not corrupt and had after his term as PM less money than before. He repaired the 1997 crises in which Thaksin was also involved. The only thing you can complain at is that the Chuan government was slow.

Now Abhisit is going to borrow money, for some "projects", yet another scam to put at least 30% of that money in their own pockets, and he is in a hurry to make sure he gets the money before he is thrown out. He has to recoup the money that he paid out to become prime minster.

till now, no sign of corruption, but proofed corruption at Samak and Thaksin. Which money he has paid to become prime minister??? I recall Thaksin offered 50 Million per MP and they had to lock some MPs away so Thaksin can't reach them.

All these people are corrupt, so singling out a single individual is quite unfair.

so your opinion: as many people are corrupt, it is perfect OK and nothing shall be done and the most corrupt should become President?

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sadly, the PAD and their supporters set the bar for this. They are prepared to tear the country apart as their protest at the airport showed. Since they have yet to be punished it seems to have given the green light to the reds.

I once thought he was doing everything for the 72billion. Now I think it would be more accurate to say he is doing it for justice, that is, justice for the people and through that, justice for himself.

Could you point us to even a single post that reflected this earlier thinking that you allege?

Could you share an example of that type of posting please?

I once thought he was doing everything for the 72billion.

All these people are corrupt, so singling out a single individual is quite unfair.

Could you please cite anyone else that has squirreled away the amount of money in red?

Edited by sriracha john

Oh what amnesia strikes the feeble-minded in such short time. Unless you'd be referring to the gentlewomen and men who risked life and limb to occupy the airports with bottles of water and handfans as their only weapons as "paramilitaries"? Peaceful protest by peaceful people. My old neighbour was there and she wouldn't harm a fly, so I speak from some degree of insight Mr Kommando. :D

you obviously havent seen the video on youtube of the trigger happy padster hiding behind a loudspeaker on the back of a pickup shooting his gun :o

And you failed to notice that that video is taken at the taxi radiostation at Vipawadee Road? Faar away from the Airport.

How do you expect me to provide a post ?

This forum does not permit posts from guests.

I registered a few months ago as you can clearly see from my profile.

My opinion changed years ago, in line with new information that was unavailable at the time.

Oh what amnesia strikes the feeble-minded in such short time. Unless you'd be referring to the gentlewomen and men who risked life and limb to occupy the airports with bottles of water and handfans as their only weapons as "paramilitaries"? Peaceful protest by peaceful people. My old neighbour was there and she wouldn't harm a fly, so I speak from some degree of insight Mr Kommando. :D

you obviously havent seen the video on youtube of the trigger happy padster hiding behind a loudspeaker on the back of a pickup shooting his gun :o

And you failed to notice that that video is taken at the taxi radiostation at Vipawadee Road? Faar away from the Airport.

The location is irrelevant. The point is, PAD are not all peaceful protesters as many are taken to believe.

How do you expect me to provide a post ?

This forum does not permit posts from guests.

I didn't mean here. I apparently mistook your comments for meaning that you posted somewhere else with a differing opinion.

Nevermind.

The location is irrelevant. The point is, PAD are not all peaceful protesters as many are taken to believe.

No, the location is not irrelevant, since you claim a direct connection to the airport to dispute that that protest site was mostly filled with peaceful middle aged people.

With your logic all reds now share equal blame for all the ones that have been killed by any red and should be painted as such - hooligans and murderers.

Atleast you make it easy to quote for the future to remind people that facts has never been your friend.

I was once a yellow shirt supporter like you, but long ago.

However, once i realized what was really going on, their real direction and the hole they dug the country into , and they way they basically robbed the poor people of their democratic vote ...... i realized it was wrong to support them.

Or perhaps you have now discovered magic mushrooms !!!!icon6.gificon6.gificon6.gif

No, the location is not irrelevant, since you claim a direct connection to the airport to dispute that that protest site was mostly filled with peaceful middle aged people.

The Nuremberg Rallies were full of ostensibly peaceful middle aged people.

The reality is that many decent people, preoccupied with Thaksin's villainy, have been taken in by the quasi fascist PAD leadership.

One could argue that even more were taken in by Thaksin's populism.

The Nuremberg Rally was not an opposition movement, it was organised by the Nazi Party, the democratically elected ruling party of Germany at the time, with the oaim of boosting German nationalism (Germans Love Germans?) and furthering Hitler's cult of personality.

The primary aspect of the Nuremberg Rallies was to strengthen the personality cult of Adolf Hitler, portraying Hitler as Germany's saviour, chosen by providence. The gathered masses listened to the Führer's speeches, swore loyalty and marched before him. Representing the Volksgemeinschaft as a whole, the rallies served to demonstrate the might of the German people. The visitors of the rallies by their own free will were subordinate to the discipline and order in which they should be reborn as a new people.

Much as the redshirts carry posters of Thaksin Shinawatra, or hang Thaksin portraits around their necks, the Nuremberg Rally marchers carried portraits of Adolf Hitler, distributed matchboxes with his photo, etc.

Oh, yes, PAD are fascists, Thaksin, the Dear Leader who established a one party rule, a personality cult, subdued media, merged business with government, cleansed the nation of drug peddling scum and had songs composed in his praise is a democracy icon.

Leave this crap to the likes of Justanothercybertosser.

I'm continually suprised by the inaction of the government, either an international warrent or a "black" operation should solve the problem once and for all! Thailand is my adopted home and with this unreformed thug dirtying the name of good Thai's all over the world I'm amazed that even the people who are paid to demonstrate are prepared to put up with it?

Khun Taksin, please stop sullying the very good of the Thai people with your rants and raving...you will never, repeat, never be allowed to return to politics in this country, if and when the working people who thought that you paid the million baht to the Tambons out of your own pocket wake up or are woken up you will not believe the anger they will direct at you and yours!

If you truely love this country...give it up mate! Come home, do the time and catch up with your enemies at your leasure. :o

Hear, hear! Couldn't have put it better. Still I do wonder why he hasn't been brought up infront of an international court for his crimes against humanity (see 'war on drugs')?

One could argue that even more were taken in by Thaksin's populism.

The Nuremberg Rally was not an opposition movement, it was organised by the Nazi Party, the democratically elected ruling party of Germany at the time, with the oaim of boosting German nationalism (Germans Love Germans?) and furthering Hitler's cult of personality.

The primary aspect of the Nuremberg Rallies was to strengthen the personality cult of Adolf Hitler, portraying Hitler as Germany's saviour, chosen by providence. The gathered masses listened to the Führer's speeches, swore loyalty and marched before him. Representing the Volksgemeinschaft as a whole, the rallies served to demonstrate the might of the German people. The visitors of the rallies by their own free will were subordinate to the discipline and order in which they should be reborn as a new people.

Much as the redshirts carry posters of Thaksin Shinawatra, or hang Thaksin portraits around their necks, the Nuremberg Rally marchers carried portraits of Adolf Hitler, distributed matchboxes with his photo, etc.

Well neither of them (red or yellow) can be called fascists. There are not many similarities....

Let's imagine for one minute that the reds win, Thaksin comes back, his slate is cleaned, he runs for, and wins, and becomes prime minister. What will happen to Thailand? Protests will continue - and escalate - he will not be able to solve the matter of the economy any time soon, he tightens up on freedom of press, he persecutes everyone who has been against him, he insults the monarchy, he kills more drug dealers (and innocent bystanders), and Thailand goes up in flames. Surely no one wants that. Abhisit is not perfect, but he is perfectly good enough for now...considering the alternatives. At least he is no hardliner and is doing his damnest to heal the divide. You think for one moment that Thaksin will let bygones be bygones? His return would be wrought with vengence. Scary.

How far can Thailand still sink, if this guy should ever regain power??!!

I dare not imagine what it will be like to be honest... it wont be pretty

For goodness sake...butt out....let the Thai's solve their own problems (or not) and stop preaching. You chose to live here under their rules and quite frankly your opinions have no currency here anymore than theirs would have where you came from.

its my right to have an opinion and as far as i can tell, there is no law preventing farang or thai from speaking his opinion on a public forum created to do exactly that. My advice to you, sir, if you dont wanna read these opinions, go read another forum... maybe the Hello Kitty forum would be better suited to your taste?

Let's imagine for one minute that the reds win, Thaksin comes back, his slate is cleaned, he runs for, and wins, and becomes prime minister. What will happen to Thailand? Protests will continue - and escalate - he will not be able to solve the matter of the economy any time soon, he tightens up on freedom of press, he persecutes everyone who has been against him, he insults the monarchy, he kills more drug dealers (and innocent bystanders), and Thailand goes up in flames. Surely no one wants that. Abhisit is not perfect, but he is perfectly good enough for now...considering the alternatives. At least he is no hardliner and is doing his damnest to heal the divide. You think for one moment that Thaksin will let bygones be bygones? His return would be wrought with vengence. Scary.

Let's imagine for one minute that the reds did not win, Thaksin did not comes back, his slate is uncleaned, Mark remains the prime minister. What will happen to Thailand? Protests by the Red will continue - and escalate - Mark will not be able to solve the matter of the economy any time soon, he tightens up on freedom of press, he persecutes everyone who has been against him and those insults the monarchy, he allows more drug dealers and underground lotterys, and Thailand goes up in flames. Surely no one wants that. Thaksin is not perfect, but he is perfectly good enough for now...considering the alternatives. At least he is no hardliner and is doing his damnest to heal the nation economic problem. You think for one moment that Sondhi/Chalmong/Prem/Nawin/Suthep and least Mark will let bygones be bygones? PAD returns would be wrought with vengence. Scary.

A coin has two sides.

Edited by samgrowth

Mark will not be able to solve the matter of the economy any time soon, he tightens up on freedom of press, he persecutes everyone who has been against him and those insults the monarchy, he allows more drug dealers and underground lotterys,

Abhisit would do all that?

This coin doesn't have two sides.

Reds and their PTP party will be trashed in the next election, with their MPs flocking to Newin and other coalition parties.

Thaksin is finished, he needs a long breether even to consider the possibility of a comeback in any shape or form. Reds victory in the current protests is inconcievable. I can't think of any plausible scenario where their demands would be met one way or another. At best they can force elections, yet winning elections does not guarantee anything for Thaksin, as PPP has brilliantly demonstated after milking that cow for a year.

He's got no other choice, though, he is desperate.

Let's imagine for one minute that the reds did not win, Thaksin did not comes back, his slate is uncleaned, Mark remains the prime minister. What will happen to Thailand? Protests by the Red will continue - and escalate - Mark will not be able to solve the matter of the economy any time soon, he tightens up on freedom of press, he persecutes everyone who has been against him and those insults the monarchy, he allows more drug dealers and underground lotterys, and Thailand goes up in flames. Surely no one wants that. Thaksin is not perfect, but he is perfectly good enough for now...considering the alternatives. At least he is no hardliner and is doing his damnest to heal the nation economic problem. You think for one moment that Sondhi/Chalmong/Prem/Nawin/Suthep and least Mark will let bygones be bygones? PAD returns would be wrought with vengence. Scary.

A coin has two sides.

For some reason, the first "head" side of the coin sounds much more plausible than the second "tail" side of the coin. Considering the different authors of each side, it's not surprising.

Edited by sriracha john

Translation of Thaksin Shinawatra’s speech to date.

http://www.thenation.co.th/

My dear brothers and sisters.

everyone who used to get benefits from the democracy that could really feed you during the era of Thai Rak Thai when I was prime minister.

Please give it a little thought on how popularly-driven democracy benefited you.

Everyone who used to benefit from the Bt30 baht health care for all, or those who got their children back after I waged a war on drug, and those who could live a better life after I fought the mafia, and those whose children got better education when I brought underground lottery up to the ground, as well as those of you who benefited from banking for the poor, or village fund, from Otop programme or from debt moratorium.

Please rise up together all across the country.

Please join the red shirts and bring back our democracy.

You don’t need to come to Bangkok.

You can just gather all around Thailand peacefully in order to tell them that we are protective of our democracy.

Get democracy back and your lives will be better.

No matter who is the government, only through democracy will you be happy.

And to all politicians who share my ideology, don’t be shy.

Come out to lead the Thai people and fight for democracy.

We don’t hurt anyone and we won’t cause damage to the country.

All we want is true democracy that is truely for the people.

You don’t have to worry about me.

Let me worry about you.

Whatever you can do, either making one pot of rice or one pot of curry, please do so that the fight can continue.

We want democracy for Thai people and for your children.

We want democracy to co-exist for our monarchy without all the nuisances and disruptive influences.

Let’s make politics something exclusively for the people only.

My dear brothers, I’m ready.

I’m ready to walk into Thailand and we walk together to tell them that we want democracy.

I’m ready.

Today we are just asking from democracy.

We are not asking for anything more.

Can we get that? This is not a fight for any particular individual.

This is for our beloved Thailand.

Does anyone, accept the poster and of course the author, if it was the same who held the speech,

of this "Messianic message", believe one, only one single word, phrase used in this sermon holds

a single drop of water, not to mention truth and good intentions?

someone seems to have lost his marbles, while his most precious toys have been taken away,

someone needs more then help!

A coin has two sides.

A clever and factual reply but there are some here who jus keep posting the same propaganda irrespective of any logic or facts provided by tv posters.

Mark will not be able to solve the matter of the economy any time soon, he tightens up on freedom of press, he persecutes everyone who has been against him and those insults the monarchy, he allows more drug dealers and underground lotterys,

Abhisit would do all that?

This coin doesn't have two sides.

Reds and their PTP party will be trashed in the next election, with their MPs flocking to Newin and other coalition parties.

Thaksin is finished, he needs a long breether even to consider the possibility of a comeback in any shape or form. Reds victory in the current protests is inconcievable. I can't think of any plausible scenario where their demands would be met one way or another. At best they can force elections, yet winning elections does not guarantee anything for Thaksin, as PPP has brilliantly demonstated after milking that cow for a year.

He's got no other choice, though, he is desperate.

For plus, a coin only has one side - his own opinion which can not be changed

Important too not to let facts get in the way in forum discussions

Chuan is regarded as not corrupt and had after his term as PM less money than before. He repaired the 1997 crises in which Thaksin was also involved. The only thing you can complain at is that the Chuan government was slow.

Why was Chuan found by the National Counter Corruption Commission to be concealing assets then?

And the Chuan government was plagued by corruption scandals. It's where he got his nickname of 'the painter'.

Shows just how little you know about Thai politics pre-Thaksin.

Additionally, Thaksin was appointed in the cabinet after the government sparked the crisis by refusing to devalue the Baht.

So get your facts right before spouting off nonsense.

Edited by Oberkommando