Registering A Civil Partnership In Vietnam

jingjingna

Hi,

According to the British Embassy's Vietnam Website a Civil Partnership can be registered not only in Hanoi but also Danang. Does anyone know of any decent hotels in either or both locations which are close to the Embassy?

Thanks.

Hi,

According to the British Embassy's Vietnam Website a Civil Partnership can be registered not only in Hanoi but also Danang. Does anyone know of any decent hotels in either or both locations which are close to the Embassy?

Thanks.

You can also do it in Ho Chi Minh City.

In Hanoi, the embassy is near the bottom end of Hoam Kian Lakeedging the Colonial qurater, and hotels there are much better than those in the Old Quarter. I stayed at the Thang Long Opera hotel which was a nice 10 minute stroll to the Embassy. Good comfortable hotel, in a quiet location, the only drawback was that the reception staff had limited English. Central Hanoi is very picturesque and easy to walk around.

Edited by Guest

Hi,

Thanks.

You can also do it in Ho Chi Minh City.

In Hanoi, the embassy is near the bottom end of Hoam Kian Lakeedging the Colonial qurater, and hotels there are much better than those in the Old Quarter. I stayed at the Thang Long Opera hotel which was a nice 10 minute stroll to the Embassy. Good comfortable hotel, in a quiet location, the only drawback was that the reception staff had limited English. Central Hanoi is very picturesque and easy to walk around.

we am living in Hanoi ( with my partner), if you have any questions about Hanoi, just ask me

Thanks vietboy,

My questions are in my OP. Feel free to share any information you have here so that other members may benefit from your information.

Hotels near the British Embassy. The Embassy website also states that registration can be done in Danang. So info regarding hotels close to Danang's Consulate/Embassy would be helpful.

cheers!

• 1 year later...

Hi guys

I'm interested in finding out what kind of visas those of you who registered a CP in Vietnam (Hanoi or Ho Chi Min City) used to enter the country? I'm British and my partner is Chinese - do we both just need to apply for a normal tourist visa for Vietnam? I guess this is the case as the CP is not actually anything to do with Vietnam itself (it's a UK issue right?)

Is this correct?

Thanks so much

C