I'm Invisible (to Falang Women)

Sabum

So I read the thread about dirty looks from falang men to falang women and it reminded me of my own experiences. Basically I am invisible, it's like a super power only it sucks. Every time I encounter an attractive white woman in Bangkok she looks all around me but never AT me, if by some total accident her eyes pass over me, she will quickly look away, like INSTANTLY. Now just to be clear, I'm NOT hard to look at. I'm young and fit. If an older falang woman passes by her eyes DO linger, so why is it the youngish attractive ones don't even recognise my presence on this earth? I'd love to date a falang woman, but that seems like an impossibility given that I would have to register as a human being first to get that far lol.

Same here.. I gave up trying to work it out a long time ago. But I think its shyness, as thats the least damaging to my ego. On a few times Ive got talking to white young attractive complete strangers they very quickly bring up the topic of thai girls and it tends to dominate the conversation. It wouldnt be fair to generalise based on that but .. I think the ones I met were all kind of obsessed with the subject of them vs. thai girls.

Edited by OxfordWill

Oh snap! If I could get as far as TALKING to a white woman and she brought up Thai girls I'd be all like "yo baby, I don't want to talk about Thai girls,...... I want to talk about YOU...." lol maybe without the yo baby part.

I attract cougars!!!!! :o

Sabum, maybe the younguns are intimidated by your looks (young and slim).

For me I've been told they look at me and think (a) looks to good, must be gay (B ) looks too good, no way he's single.

They're right on point B

Edited by mmushr00m

Ya I got the cougar thing downpat, have since I was 20..... used to really freak me out, now not so much. I get the must be gay thing from Thai girls constantly, and from Gay guys.

Truth is... I've ALWAYS been invisible to white women, even back home. Back home the only girls that showed me any interest were... you guessed it, Asian. I'm just wondering what's that all about? Do white women really walk around in a state of never noticing men (how the hel_l do they procreate?!) or is there some big secret I'm missing here?

Hmmm...perhaps it is not their attitude, maybe it is your perception of their attitude. How should a woman act if she is in to you? If you think it is the same as the thai girls in Patpong, errrm it aint gonna happen. Apart from maybe in certain areas of Amsterdam. Try approaching the ladies rather than waiting for their eyes to alight on your *ahem* fitness.

Pic would be good, for review purposes only of course ; )

Perhaps you are coming across as someone with low self-esteem. Most girls I know, regardless of where they are from, do not really dig guys who are down on themselves. Perhaps you need to change your outlook and have more confidence. Try being positive. Good luck!

They see us all as paedophile sex tourists, and secretly think we wouldnt be interested in them as the place is surrounded with beauties,........a bit like when i see a ferrari, a casual glance only from me a i know ill NEVER be able to afford one, :o

My guess the "falang" women you see, just look at you as not their type, now having said that why not try the older on that tend to give you a glance, you m :D ight be very well surprise what you might find, OH! but; than again they may not be "YOUR TYPE" :D:o " What goes around, comes around"