Shearer Takes Control At Newcastle

ThaiPauly

"You are not going to take the piss out of this football club and you are not going to take the piss out of this city." With these words Alan Shearer addressed a small gathering of malingering Newcastle United players one morning last week at the club's Benton training ground.

About time someone told the useless nightclubbing fcukers.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You are not going to take the piss out of this football club and you are not going to take the piss out of this city." With these words Alan Shearer addressed a small gathering of malingering Newcastle United players one morning last week at the club's Benton training ground.

Bang on Shearer, i still feel for your Club though to be honest..

Newcastle United....about as much chance of staying up as an erection in Susan Boyles bedroom .. :)

Newcastle United....about as much chance of staying up as an erection in Susan Boyles bedroom .. :)

Although, there are a few memebers here that would probably do her. :D

People can say what you want about the English but no person from any other nation could come out with a line like that ... classic!

Edited by sanmiguel

People can say what you want about the English but no person from any other nation could come out with a line like that ... classic!

Thumbs up San... :D

I think Shearer deserves the Messiah tag and has worked a miracle- he's managed to make a poor side even worse, I didn't know it was possible.

Stoke and Pompey completely out-played them and let's be honest Newcastle got out of jail in both games.

All this, we'll win at Stoke and win our 3 home games that has been posted by dis-illusioned Geordies on websites since Shearer took over sums a good deal of their fans up. They're not this massive club that wins trophies, they're a desperately poor side in serious relegation trouble. Boro must really fancy their chances on Monday. They have better players and look like they may yet make a fist of things.

If Hull beat Stoke today I think it's pretty much curtains for the bottom 3 anyway although West Brom are doing a good job of catching Newcastle and may well yet.

The league table doesn't lie- If you win 1 game in 18 or whatever it is you can blame managers, owners everything but the fact remains- they're just not very good.

Shearer's 'management' style seem to be shouting at the ref to book opposition players and little else. Of the bottom 4 I hope Boro stay up- at least Southgate has dignity unlike the rest.

Take all your big club delusions of grandeur with you and shut the door as you leave the Prem please.

I think Shearer deserves the Messiah tag and has worked a miracle- he's managed to make a poor side even worse, I didn't know it was possible.

Stoke and Pompey completely out-played them and let's be honest Newcastle got out of jail in both games.

All this, we'll win at Stoke and win our 3 home games that has been posted by dis-illusioned Geordies on websites since Shearer took over sums a good deal of their fans up. They're not this massive club that wins trophies, they're a desperately poor side in serious relegation trouble. Boro must really fancy their chances on Monday. They have better players and look like they may yet make a fist of things.

If Hull beat Stoke today I think it's pretty much curtains for the bottom 3 anyway although West Brom are doing a good job of catching Newcastle and may well yet.

The league table doesn't lie- If you win 1 game in 18 or whatever it is you can blame managers, owners everything but the fact remains- they're just not very good.

Shearer's 'management' style seem to be shouting at the ref to book opposition players and little else. Of the bottom 4 I hope Boro stay up- at least Southgate has dignity unlike the rest.

Take all your big club delusions of grandeur with you and shut the door as you leave the Prem please.

The only thing you missed was to take on Ian Dowie meant a total disaster because i dont think Shearer is there to pick the side,only to shout on the touch line.Who in their right mind would give Ian Dowie a job in football,total madness.

For sure J. What made the 1-1 at the Brit so frustrating is that they were by far the worst team to come to the Brit this season. Is plain to see that tactically Shearer hasn't got a clue and it's Dowie on the touchline pulling the strings, badly may I say.

The guy above sums them up- in trying to defend them this season he does what?? talk about their fantastic gates 15 years ago. Totally irrelevant now .

The only thing you missed was to take on Ian Dowie meant a total disaster because i dont think Shearer is there to pick the side,only to shout on the touch line.Who in their right mind would give Ian Dowie a job in football,total madness.

I guess the same muppets that appointed Kevin Keegan, Dennis Wise, Joe Kinear etc, etc...What a joke they are.

Sure the Geordies will love there trips to places like Plymouth, Doncaster, Peterborough, Swansea etc :) I suess playin a few games in Wales next season is the closest they'll get to playing in Europe.

You were probably a bit better then us but also extremely lucky at St James Pk, whilst Newcastle had all the play and many chances they should have taken v Pompey ....... but carry on with your delusion about getting out of jail.

fair play to Stoke youve stayed up but you must be watching a different team then everyone else, as youre the dirtiest team in the league .... red and yellow cards will back this up.

Besides arent you playing Hull today .... <deleted> off to the Hull board unless youve got something remotely interesting to say, instead of trying to start an argument.

Mental illness does seem rife from your brick throwing pensioner bashing Stoke fans.

Let's be honest, they wouldn't be where they are under Big Sam. They basically hounded him out believing they were too good for mid table and now Sam having the last laugh I'm sure pulling out results at Blackburn.

Throwing money at big names doesn't guarantee anything. I'm not sure what Newcastle fan's expect. They haven't won a single trophy in my lifetime yet they expect so much!!! I really don't get it. With a huge wage bill, a job very few will relish and games against Swansea/ Perterboro etc they're hardly going to be in the best of shape should they go down. ............................'<deleted> off to the Hull board '...................ok. You <deleted> off to the CCC

Must hurt

'You were probably a bit better then us but also extremely lucky at St James Pk, whilst Newcastle had all the play and many chances they should have taken v Pompey ....... but carry on with your delusion about getting out of jail.'

What a load of utter <deleted> but expect it from a deluded Newcastle fan.

Edited by PolPotter

You seem to like talking about men's anatomy. Wonder why. Years of inbreeding :)

I like Newcastle's new away kit

going_down_tshirt-p23505518187127539135i1_400.jpg

'I'll be in Gullivers watching tonights game

Edited by Jockstar
Removed flames

We'll let's hope that the mighty Stoke can do something useful and beat Hull tonight.

Although as we appear to be the team that you dislike the most, you'll probably be happy to lie down and let Hull win. :)

I think when you see idiots like the guy above spouting rubbish then it's no wonder Newcastle aren't so popular. In the bottom 3 for a reason-don't hate them at all but all this Shearer Messiah nonsense is getting old hat.

Don't think we'll lose at Hull but can't see Newcastle beating Boro.

It doesn't matter if you get bigger crowds, who started what trouble at where etc. Sadly some fools can't see that.

We'll let's hope that the mighty Stoke can do something useful and beat Hull tonight.

Although as we appear to be the team that you dislike the most, you'll probably be happy to lie down and let Hull win. :)

I think when you see idiots like the guy above spouting rubbish then it's no wonder Newcastle aren't so popular. In the bottom 3 for a reason-don't hate them at all but all this Shearer Messiah nonsense is getting old hat.

It doesn't matter if you get bigger crowds, who started what trouble at where etc. Sadly some fools can't see that.

Even the loyalist of Newcastle supporters will admit that we have been shit this season and probably deserve to go down. If we do stay up, I can't see it being any better next season unless there is a radical shakeout of all the <deleted>. The annoying thing for me is when people call Newcastle fans delusional and think that we should be grateful just to be in the Premiership. It was only a few seasons ago that we finished, 4th, 3rd and 5th in consecutive seasons, got to the latter stages of the Champions League and spent 17 million on a world class striker named Michael Owen. Surely we are entitled to think that we deserve better than the crap that we have to suffer these days. We are the 15th richest club in the world an we can't even finish that high in the Premiership. :D

Now that Stoke have had a taste of the big time and look like they'll finish mid-table, I can guarantee that you won't accept for anything less than that next season. You've set the standards and anything less will be a disappointment. If you start complaining other supporters will tell you that your just a provincial club and that you really belong in the Championship. Then you'll begin to know how we feel. :D

You do make me giggle San... :)

He's/She's top Banana this one, you'll have a filed day with him/her but don't expect him/her to answer any of your points though as incredibly & to quote him/her, he/she won't even read your Posts, but he/she still manages to quote them... :D

Tenner says if Stoke lose tonight, he'll/she'll come on saying he's/she's glad because it probably means Newcastle will go down, cos that's the sort of Fella/Bird he/she is ??? :D

Edited by Lite Beer
Quote deleted

Tenner says if Stoke lose tonight, he'll/she'll come on saying he's/she's glad because it probably means Newcastle will go down.

You're not wrong

I woke up this morning with a black eye after being a good young boy and staying in last night, then got stung for 2500bht at the hospital today for some antibiotics to fix it, this individual gave me something to let my anger out for an hour, for this i thank him.

Thanks Stoke. You done us a favour. It's now in our own hands. It ain't over until it's over,

HAWAY THE LADS!!!!!

In my hotel ive True Sports 1 extra, tonights game v Boro is on True Sports 1, are they by any chance one and the same thing?

If not ive Espn here are Premier League games on here.

If not what places around Sukhumvit will be open until 4am as this game cannot be missed.

That'll do.

With 30 minutes left they looked knackered, fair play to the manager for changing it about.

Still lots to do.

It's quite simple, if Hull lose at Bolton on Saturday, you've stayed up as they're not gonna get anything out of Man Ure on the last day..

It says an awful lot about the standard of Newcastle this Year with the points tally that's gonna keep them up & the only reason they will stay up is because of the sh*tness of others ( Hull specifically ), not because you deserved to..

Still, you've got to be in it to win it... :)

I didn't wnat to see a Club like Newcastle go down personally as i know what i'd prefer on my trip Home next Year for an Away Game if i had to chose out of Newcastle or Preston/Reading/Burnley..

That'll do.

With 30 minutes left they looked knackered, fair play to the manager for changing it about.

Still lots to do.

It's quite simple, if Hull lose at Bolton on Saturday, you've stayed up as they're not gonna get anything out of Man Ure on the last day..

It says an awful lot about the standard of Newcastle this Year with the points tally that's gonna keep them up & the only reason they will stay up is because of the sh*tness of others ( Hull specifically ), not because you deserved to..

I didn't wnat to see a Club like Newcastle go down personally as i know what i'd prefer on my trip Home next Year for an Away Game if i had to chose out of Newcastle or Preston/Reading/Burnley..

Agree with you Singhy, that those three points are probably enough. Newcastle are shit, but they are lucky that Boro are even worse, and West Brom have left it too late. As for Hull, they couldn't score in Afterschool on Soi Cowboy and they look doomed.

That'll do.

Still lots to do.

Agree with you Singhy, that those three points are probably enough. Newcastle are shit, but they are lucky that Boro are even worse, and West Brom have left it too late. As for Hull, they couldn't score in Afterschool on Soi Cowboy and they look doomed.

Interesting observation there Toady - it seems you have real HANDLE :D on things circa soi 23.

That'll do.

Still lots to do.

Nor could i on one certain visit... :D:D

A reprieve for the geordie boys,didnt watch the game as it was irrelevant to the Stokies,but did you deserve the win???

2 GAMES to go and you lot must be poo pooing your selves,very nerve wracking to be a Newcastle fan at the moment.I think west brom and m/boro are doomed,so you lot and Hull or your mates Sunderland for the drop.

If i was a betting man i think you will avoid relegation but i sense a mass exodus for your players,but that wont be a bad thing as no balls,no heart springs to mid.

mai pen rai khap

btw

you lovely non violent supporters go on youtube and see the scenes from Newcastle/Sunderland match,see how you outnumbered Sunderland and your chavys didnt even run.

That'll do.

Still lots to do.

Still, you've got to be in it to win it... :D

Interesting observation there Toady - it seems you have real HANDLE :D on things circa soi 23.

Sorry James, for you I should have changed it to Lolitas. :)