100,000 Baht Found On Sukhumvit

Neeranam

If you found 100,000 baht on Sukhumvit, with the owners address, would you return it?  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

does that make me any less lovable???

Well... I will admit to sometimes being a thief... . But, am honest enough to admit that.

My old dad used to say, "You can sometime trust a thief, but you can never trust a liar." :o

I worked with a man who said, "My Daddy always told me that if I man would lie to you, he'd also steal from you, because dishonesty is dishonesty."

But I think you're right, Ravisher: lots of fairly honest people will lie a little or steal a little, but not both, or not much.

hmmmm....

someone is killing people all the time. he is living with a group of friends. when the police try to arrest this one person, his friends stop them from doing so. these friends have guns, and they are able to stop you from arresting him.

since this one person is killing people all the time, and won't stop.

what are your options?

1) kill them all.

2) let the one person continue his killing spree,

3) ?

being such highly moralistic individuals, I would like your feedback, if you don't mind.

hmmmm....

someone is killing people all the time.  he is living with a group of friends.  when the police try to arrest this one person, his friends stop them from doing so.  these friends have guns, and they are able to stop you from arresting him.

since this one person is killing people all the time, and won't stop.

what are your options?

1) kill them all.

2) let the one person continue his killing spree,

3) ?

being such highly moralistic individuals, I would like your feedback, if you don't mind.

That one is just too easy.

nr.1, for sure, and then i mean the cops and really all of them.

cuz you dont have to worry for ppl killing eachother if there are no one to kill.

problem solved. :o

Don't excuse lack of honesty with "being human". It's "being weak" or "being immoral", but not "being human".

cv

I agree.

I think we all teach our kids that honesty is right. We have to be an example to them.

I think the old adage, "honesty pays" is very true.

i found a wallet in the back of a taxi once and like a fool i handed it to the driver --i dont know what happened ,

i also have a friend who found a wallet with £2000-approx inside, he noticed it was by a turkey farm entrance, so he went in and asked if anyone had lost a wallet, - sure enough it belonged to the farmer, who took it back and promised my mate a free turkey for christmas as a reward! :o

Did the farmer settle up ? :D

hi dr, my mate was so disgusted at the meanness of the offer,that said farmer made- he declined!,telling him where to stick his turkey!

hmmm...100,000 with the address on it? If it was a wallet with money and cards etc, I'd return it. If it was a package, I'd visit the address and suss out the place. If it was a huge mansion with a Merc parked out front...forget it! :o

Edited by jackr