Toyota Hilux 3.0l Vs Cbr

I must admit JK, after watching many of your videos I can say I don't ride like you. I also don't enjoy riding here in Thailand as much as I do back home and thats only got to do with the idiots on the roadway. I still cover a few miles here, but not as many as I use to cover back home.

I guess when I move away from the area I live, perhaps northwards, I will find less cars and idiots and a few more clicks on the doobie may tick over.

Get with the groove dude, but do it safely.

I must admit JK, after watching many of your videos I can say I don't ride like you. I also don't enjoy riding here in Thailand as much as I do back home and thats only got to do with the idiots on the roadway. I still cover a few miles here, but not as many as I use to cover back home.

I guess when I move away from the area I live, perhaps northwards, I will find less cars and idiots and a few more clicks on the doobie may tick over.

Get with the groove dude, but do it safely.

The groove is safe dude, the duel vid took place in the wastelands of isaan.

Doobie? Are you on the weed or what man?

Edited by JimsKnight

• 1 month later...
I doubt the driver was even aware you were there. This is just how Thai's drive. Pass whenever you can and sometimes when you can't. It's like having a country full of 16 year old boys behind the wheel in terms of judgment, common sense, and in most cases, experience. Go=pedel to the floor.

I second that. Doubt the driver was aware of the bike behind. And if he were, it was not his duty to slow down and go on the verge to make passing space for you. And he was slowing because he could not ram a slower vehicle when there was no room for passing. This is normal on roads in Thailand and most other countries. You say you had been on the road for two days and was tired? The easy thing would have been to ease off the throttle for a minute or two and let him disappear. But no, you had to show him, didn't you? One reason I decided against having a bike in Thailand, was for all these braindeads on bikes who think they are immortal. Oh, and before you ask, I have been riding and racing motorcycles for over 40 years. Bigger than 400cc.

And Scuba, I'd like to change your figure to 12 year olds!