Penang Triple Visa Agency

I want triple tourist visa by agency.

At first, I plan to make agency to try to get triple, then if cannot

then try to double,

the problem is, if the result come out on next day afternoon,

I must lose 1-2day.

I like to know the agency can check whether

my passport can get triple visa or not at the first day morning?

I read the rumor about NJ books,

and I got their email NJ books Tel +60 4261 6133 fax +60 4264 1601

email [email protected]

I am wondering now, if it are really reliable company,

Why do they use free email,ie hotmail? why dont they use usual email address?

Is it the same shop ,Parvez and NJ books?

or  those shops are different owner?

Which is right side , or left side of swiss hotel?

As far as i know its the same shop........if you were looking at the Swiss Hotel Parvez/NJ is on the left , the back of the shop has second hand books in and the front is where they do the visa's and moneychanging.

How about the right side of swiss hotel shop? no relation with left side shop?

I like to know that how difference between I do by myself and use agency.

I have many stamp in passport

Edited by jamesb

Why do they use a hotmail address ?? Cuase this is the 3rd world and side businesses dont always have thier own domain or have the know how to publish and host a site..

I can confirm that they are VERY helpful and a good bunch of guys.. They did all my visa work as well as helped me locate all kinds of odd stuf roud town and sorted a dirt cheap bike service.. The kind of helpful I would have no reservations reccomending them online..

###### they invited me for a meal with them and family at the end of the day but I declined cause I had already put on them too much..

Why do they use a hotmail address ?? Cuase this is the 3rd world and side businesses dont always have thier own domain or have the know how to publish and host a site..

I can confirm that they are VERY helpful and a good bunch of guys.. They did all my visa work as well as helped me locate all kinds of odd stuf roud town and sorted a dirt cheap bike service.. The kind of helpful I would have no reservations reccomending them online..

###### they invited me for a meal with them and family at the end of the day but I declined cause I had already put on them too much..

Now that's what this forum is all about! Thanks LivinLOS! :o

If they dont have the know how to make a web site, how can I trust them with my passport?

Recommending visa agents after the dodgy visa scandal of '03 is dangerous and not what this forum is all about

Different kind of agents mate. These are legit that help smooth things through. The agents that caused the truoble were a bit dodgy and did illegal things with your passport (like sending it out while you're still here!).

It's like comparing apples and oranges.....they're well different from each other!

So yes it is what the forum is about, whereas dodgy Visa agents aren't what the forum is about. If it was dodgy the Mods wouldn't let it be posted here!

Different kind of agents mate. These are legit that help smooth things through. The agents that caused the truoble were a bit dodgy and did illegal things with your passport (like sending it out while you're still here!).

It's like comparing apples and oranges.....they're well different from each other!

So yes it is what the forum is about, whereas dodgy Visa agents aren't what the forum is about. If it was dodgy the Mods wouldn't let it be posted here!

As Ken says totally different thing...........once you have left Thailand you can use who you like to apply for a visa for you, after all when you are in your home country and apply by post you aint attending the Embassy/Consulate in person are you? The problem before was people were using agencies in Thailand to take their passports out of the country for a stamp/visa while they stayed in Thailand which is a no no now.

I do know that in Cambo I used to use an agent on a regular basis. After the dodgy visa fiasco I was told by this agency that one could no longer use agencies and had to go to consulate in person. This was an agency who were around for years and handled passports in huge numbers and suddenly they were forced to shut down their passport service.

Quote:

How can they invite you?

can they invite many coustomer?

The answer to your above inquiries.

In a multi-racial and multi cultural and multi religious country,

they have different views and ways to be polite and thankful.

One common way to be polite and grateful is to invite you for

a meal with no intention of really inviting you. It is a common

and normal gesture to be polite when they meet ...........

particularly more, if you happen to be in the same eating shop or

restaurant. Therefore if they are strangers or shopkeepers, their invitation

is just a polite gesture.

However, if they are your personal friends or your bussiness contacts,

or girl friends or boy friends, then the invitation to a meal or dinner

is sincere.

I do know that in Cambo I used to use an agent on a regular basis. After the dodgy visa fiasco I was told by this agency that one could no longer use agencies and had to go to consulate in person. This was an agency who were around for years and handled passports in huge numbers and suddenly they were forced to shut down their passport service.

May have something to do with the fact that the Thai Embassy in Cambodia are awkward ##### and the Consulate in Penang is "user friendly" :o

Just to clarify what I meant... what this forum is all about, is for people who are long-standing and respected members giving positive and personal recommendations for other members. We moderators spend a lot of time weeding out the bull-sh1t posters and keeping this forum clean and useful, so when we see an excellent post like LivinLOS's it makes our day. :D

Been away from the forum for a few days so let me clarify..

I did Penang in a mad 40 hour round trip motorbike through the night type journey..

I had not much to do in Penang and so spent a bit of time talking and getting to know the guys at the shop through the day I waited (bought a couple of books) and they helped me find and sort a few errands... Talked about lots of stuff and they seemed really friendly and genuine..

As to the meal I happen to really enjoy a good curry.. I figured they would know the best local curry house and the topic came round to where was a good place to grab one.. They then invited me to come eat with them but as I say, I felt that was a little too much to ask and declined..

I can only call them as I see them.. They seemed 100% honest, warned me of all the possible pitfalls and never 'promised' a visa to anyone while I was there that was issued at discretion (they gave probabilities to people but were clear that it was not a firm promise).. They also outlined that some days the visa in a day service fails (mondays and fridays) and that the embassy will process all Thai passports and issues first then start on farang ones..

The services they provide were to the best of my knowledge were 100% legal... They did everything they said they would and did it with a smile