Windows - Public Embarrasment :)

Thanh-BKK

Hi :o

I just saw this today and HAD to take this photo..... after all, this is the most prominent display of "look, we've got a virus" i've so far seen, the main movie preview screen at SF World cinema :D

This picture states clearly that they run Windows, use TrendMicro - and got two instances of "Worm_Krunchy.B" on their system.

Does anyone have similar pictures? I have somewhere a couple more, one from Major Cineplex Central Bangna where the showtime screen tells everyone that the network connection has limited or no connectivity and some AV-update failed, and i also have an ATM-BSOD picture i took myself, but now too lazy to go hunting for them.

Kind regards....

Thanh

post-13387-1238956531_thumb.jpg

When it comes to ATM machines I've seen that quite frequently. I was "informed" by Windows to "hit enter" to continue or "type your password" to continue... :o

"Press any key to download the IMF to your account..."

On the BTS last week that damned advert screen threw up a BSOD and hummed loudly for about ten minutes - which was an improvement over the usual drivel - then it rebooted and there was naught but the sound of blissful inter-persoanl communication for a couple of minutes before 'normal service' was resumed and programming of the masses continued.

Anyone know a good hacker who I can comission to write a virus specifically for the BTS system..? :D

Oh, and Stumonster - they had Windows 7 on sale at Panthip last week if you're interested... :D

Hi :o

I didn't find the two i mentioned (Major Bangna AV update failed and limited connectivity, ATM BSOD) those must be somewhere in my computer.

But i had another nice one from Major Bangna (they seem to be specialized in this stuff!) still in my phone :D

Kind regards....

Thanh

post-13387-1238995054_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...