Personal Ads

ernest1966

came accross a personal ad on line which i found amusing from a BKK freelancer at the end of the ad was "no arabs no thais and no teachers"

glad i am not half arab/thai teacher as i have no chance of a shag (jk, married, newborn... oh, that does mean NO chance)

Ernest

came accross a personal ad on line which i found amusing from a BKK freelancer at the end of the ad was "no arabs no thais and no teachers"

glad i am not half arab/thai teacher as i have no chance of a shag (jk, married, newborn... oh, that does mean NO chance)

Ernest

arabs? gang bang? :D

thai? not like? :D

teacher? no money? :o

Ernest

No arabs, no Thais, no (english?) teachers! = No punters

Should have read

Visa requirements = O need apply only :o

Ernest

Basically what she is saying is: Arab & Thai's know the system and English teachers have no money.

I lived in Dubai for a long time and unlike the English...the Arabs, and of course the Thais, know exactly what these gold iggers are after.

What the personal add should read is: Only love starved Poms need apply.

:o

Ernest

Basically what she is saying is: Arab & Thai's know the system and English teachers have no money.

I lived in Dubai for a long time and unlike the English...the Arabs, and of course the Thais, know exactly what these gold iggers are after.

What the personal add should read is: Only love starved Poms need apply.

:o

Don't want to start a debate thats been discussed a million times B U T what exactly are these gold diggers after?

Higher education?

More money?

A better life?

Sounds like everyone I've ever met and not met in the World.

Goodluck to the biatch.... at least she is being pro active and not doing the 2 step shuffle in nana