Siam Motorcycles Pattaya

GayGordon

Went back yesterday to look at a bike we had seen in there and it looked for all intents and purposes like they have gone out of business, some official people who looked like they were doing an inventory were there, when i asked the lady where the boss was she replied in the uk ,and not sure when he will be back,..anybody know if its closing down ?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, closing down. I think Scott has finally come to the end of the road....... nice to hear he actually made it out of the country without being shot, as opposed to just his showroom glassware taking the bullet!

"Fat sweaty looking cun_t" 55555!

Do tell more Acecafe...............i heard on the motorbike grapevine that he seemed to not mind trying it on and also that he owed some big money to some people for whatever reason i dont know. When was his glass shot..this shop or the one before?

I was going to his shop the other day to have a look and noticed its shutdown...thought he might just be having a day off or week off before songkran!!

^ That was the shop before..... Siam Racing? Nice lil bullet hole "warning" pumped through the glasswear! Y'know he was heavily involved with the Thai Auto Trader magazine too?

I actually got on very well with him...... he is your typical "wide-boy rough diamond jack the lad"....... just keep your wits about you!!!

Well, im told ( unofficially ) that he had a court case for fraud and a serious attempt at trying to run an investor in the business off the road,, and that his assets were ordered seized, ( maybe he was found guilty ? ) .it did seem like goods were being taken out of the premises,.i dont know the fellow but im hearing all sorts of bad reports and i feel glad we didnt buy there, :o .

He owes me 4 Million Baht

And another partner 5 million baht

He is supposed to answer 5 cases of criminal fraud in the criminal court on December 24th 2009

He and his Wife/girlfriend/mother of his children is on 800,000 Baht bail, he applied to the court for temporary leave.

Allegedly he is now in breach of this court order.

It looks like the nice chap has left his wife to face the music.

cun_t :o

Sorry to hear about that Gaza...... I knew him long before I met you and have never really questioned yours and his relationship because it's none of my business. I am now presuming that all the physical shit you had to deal with were related to the above?

Sorry to hear about that Gaza...... I knew him long before I met you and have never really questioned yours and his relationship because it's none of my business. I am now presuming that all the physical shit you had to deal with were related to the above?

We belive so :o

post-37831-1239338388_thumb.jpg

Where is (or was) Siam Motorcyles located in Pattaya ?

On Sukhumvit road just south of Tesco /lotus .It was a huge show room ( also had a work shop ) with many big S/H bikes of all makes . Some nice looking bikes with high price tags .

I know Scott Horvarth, and his story was always going to end in tears (although not necessarily his).

I was there a few years ago and there was an irate customer waiting for Scott who had bought a "brand new" chopper that actually was not brand new and had sustained accident damage.

Some while later I was back at the shop and the former irate customer greeted me wearing the "siam racing" T shirt. He said he was now a partner in the business after a fairly big investment :o A big Brit in his 50's.........I wonder if he is the guy owed 5 mil ? At the time I thought you can kiss that money goodbye, but what can you say ?

Scott is a former market trader and a proper shark, although not unlikeable. Had he concentrated on the bike shop and doing things properly he "coulda been a contender", unfortunately being dodgy and ripping people off is in his nature, the frog and the scorpion.

Cheers

Edited by INTJ

All that surprises me about this 2 faced tw@t is that he didnt get some serious grief before he ran off,., hes obviously picked his victims,.i was at another shop looking at a bike and heard an elderly gent telling the owner he had his bike at siam m/cycles for sale and its been gone for 3 months, each time he asks for the money hes told " the customer hasnt paid me yet ",. this is scott all over,i for one sussed him out right away, some other unfortunates didnt,.

post-62885-1239423559_thumb.jpg

I have known Scott for a good 6 years + now but only on a friendly basis and he was a nice Bloke, didn't have any business dealings with him apart from buying a couple of bikes off him and helping him pick up/ drop bikes off etc during the day etc, Have heard alot of stories etc etc etc, Funny as I was drinking with him about a month or so ago and chatting to his missus just the other week and now he's done one!

Anyone know what happened with his UK partner Sweeney?

:o

I have known Scott for a good 6 years + now but only on a friendly basis and he was a nice Bloke, didn't have any business dealings with him apart from buying a couple of bikes off him and helping him pick up/ drop bikes off etc during the day etc, Have heard alot of stories etc etc etc, Funny as I was drinking with him about a month or so ago and chatting to his missus just the other week and now he's done one!

sounds like a pure con artist ..its bad enough getting ripped off by some thais but a farang doing this is bad ........glad i never had any dealings with this scott bloke

sounds like a pure con artist ..its bad enough getting ripped off by some thais but a farang doing this is bad ........glad i never had any dealings with this scott bloke

As said he was a mate, No business dealings at all although as said I've know the stories etc, in the last couple of years I rarely saw him as often as before. :D

gaza.can i ask what happened to your face?

I was in the Black pearl 2 bar having a drink and in walked Scott with chap called Mike, it was a few days before I was in court with Scott. He came over and whispered to me that the bloke he was with is going to invest in the business and he would pay me the 4 million baht he owed me, I reminded him that it had taken 4 years to get him to court and that I didn't believe him so I went and told the man named Mike what Scott had said and to be careful with his money.

Scott started shouting at me and paid his bill,on leaving he said " I will get you on your way home".

On my way home I was hit off my motorbike from behind by a pick up truck and left unconscious in the road, as I was hit from behind I did not see who did it and there were no whitenesses as it was near my home at Horse shoe point which is a quiet road.

The police were at the hospital but said as there was no proof as to who did it there was nothing they could do, all tho many people were witnessed to him shouting threats at me 30 minutes prior to the event.

We do not know who did it but it's a hel_l of a coincidence. :o

I bet Scottys face was an absolute picture when he walked in with his mark and saw you sitting there.

Don't think I'd have ridden a motorbike back to Horseshoe point alone after that showdown, but then it's easy to be wise after the event.........did Scott blatantly cheat you out of the 4 million or is it much more complicated ?

Cheers

Edited by INTJ

I was in the Black pearl 2 bar having a drink and in walked Scott with chap called Mike, it was a few days before I was in court with Scott. He came over and whispered to me that the bloke he was with is going to invest in the business and he would pay me the 4 million baht he owed me, I reminded him that it had taken 4 years to get him to court and that I didn't believe him so I went and told the man named Mike what Scott had said and to be careful with his money.

Scott started shouting at me and paid his bill,on leaving he said " I will get you on your way home".

On my way home I was hit off my motorbike from behind by a pick up truck and left unconscious in the road, as I was hit from behind I did not see who did it and there were no whitenesses as it was near my home at Horse shoe point which is a quiet road.

The police were at the hospital but said as there was no proof as to who did it there was nothing they could do, all tho many people were witnessed to him shouting threats at me 30 minutes prior to the event.

What did all you investors actually invest in..... i mean where has the 4 mill and the other blokes 5 mill gone....has he spent it, saved it for his runner, bought a house or what?

Do you think taking a con artist like this to court was going to get your money back.......they only know one way and im afraid it isnt a pleasant way but hes quite into that as he apparently tried to kill you so to be honest that would mean its time to get serious if you know what i mean.......how are you gonna spend 4 mill when you dead?

Nice guys tend to make the best con artists as its how he got investors....charm and bullshit is how it works and theres plenty of them at the same game here. I dont think i would go into business with anyone anywhere and especially in Pattaya where all the shit people end up(ok not all but a high percentage!) that i havent known for many many years and have some background knowledge of there integrity.....a market trader is crying out con artist to me.

Anyway what happened at court....or did you not go due to injuries sustained. The problem with taking anyone to court over money is that they just say they aint got any so how they gonna give you back, they normally have no real possesions in there name that can be confiscated.

i heard stories about him many yrs ago and found out that he only responds when acts of violence are threatened against him then they have got some sort of ok response......i think he still promising green books to a friend who bought some expensive bikes off him a long time ago or i presume bought from his customers who he neglects to tell them he sold it!!!

You would have thought there would be less con artists etc out here seeing life is cheap but i suppose jack the lads think it will all end up ok for them in the end or if lucky they get to do a runner with a good amount before the bullet leaves the gun.

I trust no one and that goes double out here!!!

sorry to hear you got mixed up with a fuc_ker like this...hope that scott guy gets whats coming to him by the sounds of it.....where is he supposed to be now...can some one put a picture of this guy on here and maybe we will know him for future reference......could save some guys alot of money and hassle

i wouldnt hand over 4 or 5 million baht unless i had serious paper work to prove it ..and solicitors too.that would be alot of money to be taken from you ...i feel sorry for these guys cheated by this prick in this way......