Siam Motorcycles Pattaya

GayGordon

Hi

I have 2 bike in the shop from Scott.My friend tell me the shop is empty now.Somebody know where the bikes gone?cos I want my bikes back.The books from the bike with me.

Hope somebody can help me

Banglamung Police station and Immigration Dpt at Jontiem will be very interested when you make your theft report. :o

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I have 2 bike in the shop from Scott.My friend tell me the shop is empty now.Somebody know where the bikes gone?cos I want my bikes back.The books from the bike with me.

Banglamung Police station and Immigration Dpt at Jontiem will be very interested when you make your theft report. :o

Thanks for the Information.

The bikes a African Twin and a black Schopper,I forget the Brandname.I get this bike for deposit until I back from Germany next week.And I think him cant pay my money back so I will take the bikes if possible.It will be not so easy in Thailand and need some time but in the end I will get the bikes

Hi

The bikes a African Twin and a black Schopper,I forget the Brandname.I get this bike for deposit until I back from Germany next week.And I think him cant pay my money back so I will take the bikes if possible.It will be not so easy in Thailand and need some time but in the end I will get the bikes

Talk to a lawyer - in Thailand. Khun Kamnon Supavasu at Dolphin Roundabout springs to mind.

All you creditors need to get together and put forward a joint case. It's no good doing things individually, even though you will probably all have differing points to raise.

Hi

Talk to a lawyer - in Thailand. Khun Kamnon Supavasu at Dolphin Roundabout springs to mind.

All you creditors need to get together and put forward a joint case. It's no good doing things individually, even though you will probably all have differing points to raise.

Some of the creditors go to this lawyer allready?

I m reading this threat daily with great interest. It is a warning to all of us. Luckily I never dealt with a person like that Scott or whoever he is. Reading several boards I m under the impression that the story is exclusively spread here. You might like to sum up the info you have from here (as far as you think it is in your interest) and starts threads in other places as well. Reading this thread, it seems that new info popped up. Maybe other places will generate the same results. Transparency seems to be a powerful weapon and tool. Some places are a bit, let's say, directer (?) about Pattaya and that clientel might be perhaps more the target market for that Scott.

Secondly, reading about that unfortunate and almost deadly motorbike crash. I fully understand that nobody establishes a link between the person this thread is about and that crash. Likewise, as a general observation without any attribution: Could be that a second crash with then terminal outcome could bring court proceedings to an end in Thailand? In other words, the cremation of the plaintiff solves the problem? We all have read about Thai ladies securing property with minimal financial outlay and deadly consequences for a male visitor to thailand. Now, I can imagine that a person that stands to risk tens of millions of thai baht in a court case might not shy away from a modest investment of 50-100K to solve his issues.

A good counter strategy could be, if possible, that all damaged parties join the law suit and sign up on it. This way a onetime expense wont solve the problem and the original plaintiff in such a case would enjoy some more safety. Until then I would not only be careful and avoid motorbike rides but also use light proof curtains in your house at night and not go out alone or just with your gf etc.

Thirdly, perhaps a talk with the British consulate might be of help. Again, i do not know, but EU or British law might apply and having things of file with the home country's officials could serve as a deterrent. A lawyer in the place of origin could perhaps also locate non-acknowledged funds or come across more dirt. Perhaps some people over there wonder where this Scott is? A friendly hint would make travel to the UK undesirable in such circumstances. Are there any past convictions? This info would damage the defendant's credibility.

Edited by farangfool

^

Some very good advice there.

We have been paying 20,000 Baht a month to our security company since the (..........) accident last year.

A report was made at the British Embassy.

No prior record other than vehicle related.........(Allegedly).

Sorry, however, there is way too much speculation and third hand information in this topic that could lead to problems for Thai Visa.

6) Not to post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.

Defamation is the issuance of a false statement about another person, which causes that person to suffer harm. Libel involves the making of defamatory statements in a printed or fixed medium, such as a magazine or newspaper.

To those that are owed bikes, parts or money, I suggest you file a complaint with the closest police station.

Closed.