Tennis....

Petesear

• 2 weeks later...

There are some good courts i know. I play at asia Hotel AUA ,Chula and, Sathorn soi 1. forget about sathorn soi 1 because the courts are not good at all but people like to play there because they are familiar with all the poepl who work there and they got the knockers and the ball boys too. AUA is quite good although the two courts are abit slipperry but the price is cheap only 50 baht at day and 80 baht at night. the night time is impossible to be booked though. Asia hotel is a very good court and not so expensive, only 100 baht at day time and 150 baht at night time, the court is in the roof that you can also see the sky train while playing... For about Chula ,the surface is really good but it's always fool of people and students who have tennis class, anyway as I'm a student here i can use the court for free but i have to come so early like 6.30 in the morning.

I always play single and be interested in playing double too. it would be good if anyone interested too.

Yes I play. usually at Santisook on Sukhumvit Soi 38 and sometimes

at National Stadium.

What times are you available; hours each day and/or days of week ??

I'd like to get up some doubles too.

Paul

I live near Suk Soi 38 and would be interested in playing doubles as soon as my shoulder heals from today's motorcycle mishap (###### drivers opeing car doors without looking for approaching vehicles).

I've never seen the Soi 38 courts, but will check them out this week.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never seen the Soi 38 courts, but will check them out this week.

---------------

There are 8 courts located just at the bend in the road. That is from Sukhumvit you go down about 400 yds to the first right turn and when you go around the 90 degree bend in the road they are right there.

They have 3 courts with roof too for rain and hot sun protection.

There are 8 courts located just at the bend in the road. That is from Sukhumvit you go down about 400 yds to the first right turn and when you  go around the 90 degree bend in the road they are right there.

They have 3 courts with roof too for rain and hot sun protection.

Thanks Paul, I played there last Saturday, and will play again tomorrow (26 Feb).

I'm interested in playing doubles whenever you're putting together a foursome. Feel free to PM me for my Thai mobile number.