Red-shirts Battle Blue-shirts In Pattaya

george

The Nation newspaper is obviously owned by the yellow shirts and shows a one sided view of what is happenening in Pattaya at the moment

:o:D :D The nation is owned by former friends of Thaksin.

You mix that with the Manager group which does NOT own "The Nation".

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't be fooled by gorvernment's medias, they lie and give out wrong information like communists.. Red shirt only asking for a new election, they don't care if Yellow Apisit will be won again and he will be a pure PM come from real election. Gorvenment fraud stolen Taksin money, they need to return his money too. He has a reasonable came from real election and country was growing fast because he has a brain not Apisit or this gorvernment.

The military dictatorship behind gorvernment should be cleaned up to for the long term democracy future and no coup done by them ay more.. tired to see this when they were starving, they always do this.

Heard blue shirts attacked red but the rocks, I don't believed red did that. Blue and Yellow are the same people, that they armed and seized the airport and Thailand lost lots of money since from there 200 billions baht.. well where is Apisit will take care of that..? Red shirts are not acted like terrorists.

Just resigned and accepted that you are not an election PM.

You sound familiar??? Are you Thaksin disguised as another red supporter??? :o

Abhisit and Demcrats step down. You are now failures in the eyes of the world, not in control of the country and its time to go.

New elections are needed to sort this mess out.

And new elections would achieve exactly WHAT ?????

TV say Blue Shirt are soldiers, and is fully equipped with weapons..?

I see this coming.

Personally, red shirt should just stop this and enjoy Songkran and allow this meeting to go on. This is bad for business.

If its true that some blues are solidiers then Annupong must start with immediate disciplinary action and also be on the TV apologising to the Thai people so this surely.

It would be an utter disgrace to the Army cheif to find his subordinates involved in such things, surely he would step down.

People say Red Shirts are bad. People had said Yellow shirts were bad. How can you tell who is who if they change shirts? Yellow shirts shut down the whole country, people died, guns and fire bombs were used, not just seen. Red shirts now have made Thailand look terrible and unsafe further hurting tourism and new business investments in Thailand. What is next?? Say Red Shirts get control of Government. Then Yellow Shirts will be on the streets. Then if Yellow shirts regain control of government, Red Shirts will again go back on the streets. All of this to gain control of the government for what? The good of the people? Or the good of the money backers of the yellow and red shirt protesters? This struggle will soon degenerate into out right civil war if people do not end this foolishness and have an election that everyone involved agree to honor the results.

All this trouble started with the forming of the yellow-clan by Sondhi Limthongkul, the most sneaky guy, Thailand ever had, he divided the Thai people in 2 groups and was allowed to ruin this country, in a small period, pushing it 30 years backwards !

News from regular tv channel said the blues had less people than the reds so they went off this morning.

Just now Abhisit government allowed the reds to have press release inside the Resort where the Asean Summit is supposed to be held, that the battle started from the blues and some of them are soldiers.

P1040245.jpg

People say Red Shirts are bad. People had said Yellow shirts were bad. How can you tell who is who if they change shirts? Yellow shirts shut down the whole country, people died, guns and fire bombs were used, not just seen. Red shirts now have made Thailand look terrible and unsafe further hurting tourism and new business investments in Thailand. What is next?? Say Red Shirts get control of Government. Then Yellow Shirts will be on the streets. Then if Yellow shirts regain control of government, Red Shirts will again go back on the streets. All of this to gain control of the government for what? The good of the people? Or the good of the money backers of the yellow and red shirt protesters? This struggle will soon degenerate into out right civil war if people do not end this foolishness and have an election that everyone involved agree to honor the results.

That is the only solution.

Revoke the new CNS constitution the people did not want.

Reinstate the "peoples constitution" that the Army threw in the bin.

End all politicians bans.

Have an election and with all parties agreeing beforehand that the result will be honoured by all, including the Army.

The solution seems to be a multi-colour shirt Blue, red and yellow together

superad.gif

Floral shirts, always nice at Songkran, and Dame Edna Everage always likes a floral print, be it frocks or fabric for the curtains...this is so borng....but also so seriously sad....will the Embassies be organinsing ex pat evacuation?.... :o

All this trouble started with the forming of the yellow-clan by Sondhi Limthongkul, the most sneaky guy, Thailand ever had, he divided the Thai people in 2 groups and was allowed to ruin this country, in a small period, pushing it 30 years backwards !

The ruling class allowed the yellows to do all these because they wanted to knock any party coming from people. These parties don't do good to the ruling class.

They don't care if Thailand is pushed back, because they only want to rule Thailand. If they don't have enough money to spend, they will make new loans.

I cant say much, but Anuphong isnt neutral, or even if he is, he is forced to side with the 'higher' people, whatever the case, police themselves arent neutral.

TV 3 just said that a new Senator from Democrat went up to the Red Shirt's stage, pressuring Aphisit to step down.

500 Baht & a free shirt is the salary per day.....................

Red & Yellow and now blue its like a school playground fight with the school bullys handing out toffees for morons to be on their side.

Thailand grow up.

This is so sad, to see a country like Thailand self destructing. I have been a visitor to Thailand for many years, even resided there for a while, I have always praised and promoted the country amongst friends and family.

Thaksin may not of been the most honest PM but it was certainly a far safer and pleasant place to visit when he was around.

I know I wont be visiting Thailand again, or at least until they can sort themselves out and decide what they want, and I am sure I am not the only one thinking along these lines.

So this year it will be Vietnam or Cambodia for holiday, my wife's suggestion, and she is Thai, she does not even want to visit even all her family are there.

farangUK - pray tell me what the police and authorities did when the International Airport was under siege, effectively bringing the country to a standstill and stranding thousands of people????

what is the matter with the delegates attending the conference via the Royal Cliffe Catermerang ? Hasn't anyone got any ideas round there ? These delegates are allowing the mobs to disrupt and dictate. The city has already spent heaven knows how much on this summit, even a helicopter to get them in could have been used. We were disrupted on the roads yesterday as hundreds of troups were brought through the city in trucks. If they are not going to use them to stop all this nonsense, what is the point in bringing them in. Not only has the roads been disrupted by this summit but most of our businesses have too. Another reason for visitors not to come to Thailand. This country has stopped shooting themselves in the foot, they are aiming at their heads now.

Deputy Prime Minister Suthep Thaugsuban gave an interview to Channel 3 that local people in Pattaya and Chon Buri would come out to prevent red-shirted people from disrupting the Asean summit with dialogue partners.

He said the local residents would act as volunteers to help the government keep order.

The Nation

Isn't this some more B/S from the government or what? Especially, since it is now known that these Blues are actually PAD and Army!!!!

The ruling class allowed the yellows to do all these because they wanted to knock any party coming from people. These parties don't do good to the ruling class.

They don't care if Thailand is pushed back, because they only want to rule Thailand. If they don't have enough money to spend, they will make new loans.

Hey there, I really agree with all of your statement.

New loans, new loans, I dont know how many loans Aphisit made this year.

Though, I was wondering what else is there to do now? I'm starting to doubt whether I made the wrong decision to live in Thailand.

That is the only solution.

Revoke the new CNS constitution the people did not want.

Reinstate the "peoples constitution" that the Army threw in the bin.

End all politicians bans.

Have an election and with all parties agreeing beforehand that the result will be honoured by all, including the Army.

Your "solution' is exactly what has brought the "People's Alliance for Democracy" on stage in the first place and is sowith NO "solution"!

.... everything else is history as the Red shirt's are servants of the Mastermind who's acts have caused the formation of the "People's Alliance for Democracy"

and the " People's Alliance for Democracy" said, when they left the streets after their mission seemed to be accomplished:

"we will be back!"

end of story!

When are the Brownshirts going to their job and impose order and sve Thailands reputation? One wonders what the Chinese PM would do with this rabble

Yeah that is what I was thinking. Word was spreading during the G20 that Abhisit was more or less overlooked and that many countries, China especially, considered him politically weak and irrelevant.

We all know how China would address a problem like this, but we also know how they would address one man voicing his opinion on a street corner or in a newspaper.

This is just not good for Thailand is the point. During an asian summit, you let a mob compromise the safety of the participants and harm the general public.

The scary thing is this, if Thailand can't protect their own Governments authority and integrity, what makes anyone think they protect the general public if things keep heading in this direction.

Deputy Prime Minister Suthep Thaugsuban gave an interview to Channel 3 that local people in Pattaya and Chon Buri would come out to prevent red-shirted people from disrupting the Asean summit with dialogue partners.

He said the local residents would act as volunteers to help the government keep order.

The Nation

Isn't this some more B/S from the government or what? Especially, since it is now known that these Blues are actually PAD and Army!!!!

Just because the reds say it is doesnt make it true. The reds are not popular in Chonburi. There are pklenty of local people who would quite happily oppose them.

The blues are likely linked to politicians. Remember the reds beat the yellows for daring to enter their turf in Udon. Why would anyone expect things to be different the other way round?

Looks like Thailands International reputation just keeps on improving.

I wonder, I just seriously wonder what percentage of the population these moronic imbociles (shirties of all colours) actually represent?

Until the silent majority back one side or the other or tell them both where to go it wont matter that they are a minority

Looks like Thailands International reputation just keeps on improving.

I wonder, I just seriously wonder what percentage of the population these moronic imbociles (shirties of all colours) actually represent?

Spot on, they are morons, and I very much doubt that reds, blues or yellows represent a massive percentage of the population. In the end they are paid for agitators, nothing else.