Sex On The Beach In Ko Phan Ghan

The_Eye_Of_Sauron

On ITV news now. .....

They said that Ko Phan Ghan is the epicentre for fornication on the beach and drug taking and other acts of disgustingness by LEWD foreigners.

There's going to be a special report feature in tuesday's 6pm news about this disgustingness.

I didn't see beachfront fornication in KPG - I must have been looking in the wrong place.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On ITV news now. .....

They said that Ko Phan Ghan is the epicentre for fornication on the beach and drug taking and other acts of disgustingness by LEWD foreigners.

There's going to be a special report feature in tuesday's 6pm news about this disgustingness.

I didn't see beachfront fornication in KPG - I must have been looking in the wrong place.

Filthy falang slappers I suppose. I remember walking down the beach in Kos when I was a teenager back in 1990. Was hard not to trip over them. Discraceful behaviour. Same as the ones who have sex in the pub toilets. The worst bit is, someone has to end up marrying them.

Call me old fashioned...........but its not on.

On ITV news now. .....

Filthy falang slappers I suppose. I remember walking down the beach in Kos when I was a teenager back in 1990. Was hard not to trip over them. Discraceful behaviour. Same as the ones who have sex in the pub toilets. The worst bit is, someone has to end up marrying them.

Call me old fashioned...........but its not on.

And people slag off pattaya etc for the sex tourism??

Backpackers and drug taking farang scumbags.

I see a lot of these drop outs / rastas all over Thailand. Fancy even thinking about getting it on with some bird name Inga that has'nt washed her hair for the last 2 years. "Oh she's alternative and at one with the world", yeah right!, she is a smelly little girl, that doesnt mind sand in all orifices - her dad would be proud. :o

Hang em, I say :D

Tornado, a freedom of choice should exist, same as being able to buy wine or whisky in a market at 3pm. You don't have to go with "Rasta" or Inga if you don't like. These people may make a major contribution later in life. Let them be free, just as you and I, as long as the law is not broken. ....if the law is reasonable.

I see a lot of these drop outs / rastas all over Thailand. Fancy even thinking about getting it on with some bird name Inga that has'nt washed her hair for the last 2 years. "Oh she's alternative and at one with the world", yeah right!, she is a smelly little girl, that doesnt mind sand in all orifices - her dad would be proud.  :o

Hang em, I say  :D

post edited at members request.

/mod

Edited by tukyleith

piet pompies

These people may make a major contribution later in life. Let them be free, just as you and I, as long as the law is not broken. ....if the law is reasonable.

all public copulation should be against the law , apart from lesbianist displays , which should be actively encouraged.

especially thai on thai.

Edited by taxexile

Sounds like there's alot of people, who wish they could have had more fun when they were younger.

you're right, i cannot believe what i'm reading here :D

when i was young, we had flower power, the mods, rockers, punks you name it, so what it was all part of growing experiences, i loved it :D

so i am all for the fun they're having, don't forget youth is a mask and it won't last, so live it long and fast :D

common guys have a life :o

Well boys, I know you aren't really interested in my opinion since I live here and have for the past 16 years and probably know more about the people who come here than you ever will. But you will get my two cents anyway. VERY FEW of the backpackers have dreads or are dirty. Most of them are just out of school or have worked very hard for several years in order to save money to take a round the world trip because, amazingly enough, they are interested in the cultures of the countries they are visiting. Is it odd that 30,000 or so under 30 year olds like to party on the beach? Didn't you like to go out drinking when you were young? Didn't you like to pick up pretty girls (and sorry to burst your very wrong bubbles boys, but many of these girls are quite attractive) when you were young? Or were you just incapable of pulling one?

Give it a break. I am sick to death of listening to your bs when you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Stop with the stupid generalizations. You certainly don't hear me making broad generalizations about farang men and their reasons for being here, do you??? Give it a rest, people have died because of someone else's greed and stupidity. Think if it was you daughter or sister, brother or son?

I see a lot of these drop outs / rastas all over Thailand. Fancy even thinking about getting it on with some bird name Inga that has'nt washed her hair for the last 2 years. "Oh she's alternative and at one with the world", yeah right!, she is a smelly little girl, that doesnt mind sand in all orifices - her dad would be proud.  :D

post edited at members request

you guys really have a chip on your shoulder don't you :o

bet you all married with those great bg of ye :D

Edited by tukyleith

Well boys, I know you aren't really interested in my opinion since I live here and have for the past 16 years and probably know more about the people who come here than you ever will. But you will get my two cents anyway. VERY FEW of the backpackers have dreads or are dirty. Most of them are just out of school or have worked very hard for several years in order to save money to take a round the world trip because, amazingly enough, they are interested in the cultures of the countries they are visiting. Is it odd that  30,000 or so under 30 year olds like to party on the beach? Didn't you like to go out drinking when you were young? Didn't you like to pick up pretty girls (and sorry to burst your very wrong bubbles boys, but many of these girls are quite attractive) when you were young? Or were you just incapable of pulling one?

Give it a break. I  am sick to death of listening to your bs when you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Stop with the stupid generalizations. You certainly don't hear me making broad generalizations about farang men and their reasons for being here, do you??? Give it a rest, people have died because of someone else's greed and stupidity. Think if it was you daughter or sister, brother or son?

i'm with you on this all the way, these guys just become sub-cultures after living for so long in thailand, they lose grip of the real world :o

Well boys, I know you aren't really interested in my opinion since I live here and have for the past 16 years and probably know more about the people who come here than you ever will. But you will get my two cents anyway. VERY FEW of the backpackers have dreads or are dirty. Most of them are just out of school or have worked very hard for several years in order to save money to take a round the world trip because, amazingly enough, they are interested in the cultures of the countries they are visiting. Is it odd that 30,000 or so under 30 year olds like to party on the beach? Didn't you like to go out drinking when you were young? Didn't you like to pick up pretty girls (and sorry to burst your very wrong bubbles boys, but many of these girls are quite attractive) when you were young? Or were you just incapable of pulling one?

well said sbk , although i suspect the comments about backpackers on this thread were made tongue in cheek

I see a lot of these drop outs / rastas all over Thailand. Fancy even thinking about getting it on with some bird name Inga that has'nt washed her hair for the last 2 years. "Oh she's alternative and at one with the world", yeah right!, she is a smelly little girl, that doesnt mind sand in all orifices - her dad would be proud.  :o

I am sorry Kat

All backpackers must die? I'm a backpacker - and I don't have dreads, bathe 2-3 times a day, don't do drugs, dress respectfully in Thailand, and have university degrees. What do you make of this? According to your same logic, all expat men in Thailand are washed-up losers who need to come to a developing country to find an economically dependent woman to feel like a man. True or false?

When I travel, I use a backpack because it is easy and spontaneous. I don't need the attitude of some sanctimonious ###### expat who does who-knows-what here, nor the sneering, smug ignorance of some Thai waitress who thinks she has better karma than a backpack.

Edited by tukyleith

I see a lot of these drop outs / rastas all over Thailand. Fancy even thinking about getting it on with some bird name Inga that has'nt washed her hair for the last 2 years. "Oh she's alternative and at one with the world", yeah right!, she is a smelly little girl, that doesnt mind sand in all orifices - her dad would be proud.  :D

chonobot is very sorry for his comment, and asked a mod to edit them for him

All backpackers must die? I'm a backpacker - and I don't have dreads, bathe 2-3 times a day, don't do drugs, dress respectfully in Thailand, and have university degrees. What do you make of this? According to your same logic, all expat men in Thailand are washed-up losers who need to come to a developing country to find an economically dependent woman to feel like a man. True or false?

When I travel, I use a backpack because it is easy and spontaneous. I don't need the attitude of some sanctimonious ###### expat who does who-knows-what here, nor the sneering, smug ignorance of some Thai waitress who thinks she has better karma than a backpack.

Kat, I think they were taking the piss a little bit. :o

Edited by tukyleith

On ITV news now. .....

By the way, I do agree that this kind of behaviour is disgusting. I have heard Thai people complain about it before. But I have never been to KPN or Samui, so I don't know.

However, I think the timing of this news on ITV is a bit opportunistic, don't you think? Right after an overloaded speed boat sinks and kills about 8 tourists, they run this program?

Seems like they have the same attitude as Chonabot, and are almost directly suggesting that these tourists deserved to die, even though Thailand is the place with lax saftey regs.

Kat, I think they were taking the piss a little bit. :o

Yes, he possibly was - a little bit. But I think the sentiment is real. I have seen it on these threads often enough.

Kat- I think if the description holds true then no doubt its disgusting, but I know full well its not every backpacker, but unfortunately every one labeled in that group is going to be seen in that light.

However I do remember reading about Thai's being very amourous on certain coaches in BKK! :o

Edited by britmaveric

:o Thanks for the perspective, Brit. I'm sorry if I got a little riled up, but I think the timing of the ITV news program, and by extension the timing of responses on this thread, are in poor taste.

but I think the timing of the ITV news program,

it certainly is in poor taste , if it actually is broadcast tomorrow.

this accident has not received much coverage on the evening news programmes today , and those news items that i have seen have concentrated on the behaviour of falangs at full moon parties. these parties make huge profits for all those involved in the running and promotion of them and the authorities are not willing to stop them , even though the behaviour may offend a lot of thais , what goes on there is probably no different to what goes on at glastonbury every year.

what riles is the hypocrisy of the authorities in this country , they arrest thai teenagers in siam square for wearing spaghetti strap dresses , declaring them and those who wear them as unacceptable , yet they allow raucous beach parties to take place because of the income they generate.

Edited by taxexile

Yes, that's it, the hypocrisy is unbelievable.

I'll take it a couple of steps further: they arrest teenage girls for spaghetti straps, but do nothing when she is raped or sexually abused.

The Thai patronage of brothels in this country is between 70-96%, and the Thai authorities including MPs profit from these establishments. <deleted>?

Let's not also forget that human and child trafficking could not flourish here without the assistance of the powers that be. This is why I have the attitude that I do.

Is it odd that  30,000 or so under 30 year olds like to party on the beach? Didn't you like to go out drinking when you were young?

I must have been one of the original back-packers, however, in those days we couldn't afford Thailand, we'd have to hitch hike to Africa. But did enjoy it. I'm now a semi respectible member of "society".

Didn't you like to pick up pretty girls (and sorry to burst your very wrong bubbles boys, but many of these girls are quite attractive) when you were young? Or were you just incapable of pulling one?

Ah, now you've found me out!

chonobot has asked a mod to edit his comment, and he has apologised to one and all. He realised his comment was immature only after it was too late. He has been warned by the admin team.

This is tongue in cheek? This is sick, is what it is. Nobody would find it remotely funny if I made a similar comment about the tsunami washing away all thefat old sex tourists on Patong beach, would they??? :o

Edited by tukyleith