Udd Protesters Demand

monty

Most Falangs who think Thaksin was the problem, know nothing about Thailand.

Very true, but appaling especially when considering that most of those farangs are Thailand long timers.

The only explanation I can see is that the daily brainwashing has also taken a toll on their intellect ( or that their wives are wearing the pants like for Kurtgruen of h 90).

wow! RPMcMurphy, joined today, made 4 posts and got us old timers nailed already

4posts at 20 baht per posting is already the first 80 Baht...

where can i get a piece of that ?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me, if no PAD is in jail until today, no one can do anything to Arisamun.

He led the reds into a resort to look for Abhisit after the unarmed reds were injured by the blues. They left that evening. It's just that. They claimed that Abhisit ordered the shooting:

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingne...ed-shirt-leader

Via DStation, Arisamun is in Criminal Court now at Ratchada. Jatupon arrived there and is with him. Court said they don't charge anything and Police can only keep Arisamun for another 48 hours.

Many taxis stopped there to block the street. Many reds are there and showed the Sorry signage for causing traffic inconvenience.

The yellow never broke into private property....

ask RPMcMurphy!

It is reported that a Hongkong company is in charge of this. They are doing that not only for Thaksin, such things are very popular.

One company is posting only Bush is good and Obama is black

the other company is posting only Change for Obama....

It was reported Thaksin is using the same company Bush used but I forgot the name and there is no proof (of course)

The yellow shirted PAD may have taken over the airport but as I recall they did not close it down. The decision to close operations was made by the Airports Authority of Thailand. The red shirts however did close the roads in Bangkok. That in itself is a criminal act. They also allegedly held some of the leaders of other Asian countries hostage inasmuch as they could not leave their hotels in Pattaya.

So we are not dealing with like for like.

the yellows blocked the roads to the airport, the yellows also blocked roads round government house

OK at least - finally, (albeit shutting the stable door............) - the present government have the balls to take action against law breakers. Thats more than the former government did!

just because the present government were not in power during the pad crimes does not absolve hem from the responsibility of prosecuting them, they allow them to dictate when they will answer any charges, and even promote one of them to foreign minister.

sorry mate, i don't want to enter into an argument but their inactivity in dealing with pad makes anything they do now against the reds appear bias and pretty much confirms they supported the actions of the pad.

also the previous government did clamp down but in the usual thai slip shod way of doing things, too little too late.

the dems are now reaping what they helped sow, its the thai mentality of imediate gain without thinking of consequences later

Believe me, if no PAD is in jail until today, no one can do anything to Arisamun.

He led the reds into a resort to look for Abhisit after the unarmed reds were injured by the blues. They left that evening. It's just that. They claimed that Abhisit ordered the shooting:

Via DStation, Arisamun is in Criminal Court now at Ratchada. Jatupon arrived there and is with him. Court said they don't charge anything and Police can only keep Arisamun for another 48 hours.

Many taxis stopped there to block the street. Many reds are there and showed the Sorry signage for causing traffic inconvenience.

government house, television station, radio station, airport

This is all going downhill rapidly towards a big clash. Some leaders from both sides need to start talking and soon.

Abhisit is finished. Arisamun had to be arrested for the international community. The courts will probably end updoing a PAD with him and let him have a long leash - charges and bail and a court date miles off - just to avoid the only rule which now exists and that is mob rule.

Police and Military seem divided with god knows what kind of macchiavelian plan going on behind the scenes.

We have yellows who are now critical of the military saying they were going to plan a demo but were arned by the government it couldlead to plice trying tobreak up the reds, so this bit of the government obviously didnt want clashes, but then we got the blues who were involved in clashes and were seemingly connected to another wing of government. The coalition must be pretty divided now or in a position to replace the dovish Abhisit with a hardliner.

In the midst of all this there is the intial euphoria on the red side which may well be replaced by a paranoia as an empty Bangkok awiats us for the next 3 days and no doubt the rumour mill will get out of control.

Will the blues or yellows (who seem different) want their pound of flesh?

The idea of May 5 being the cut off for amnesty on the PTP bill now becomesd clearer although it leaves a few more weeks for shennaigans.

The reds have been totally underestimated and misdiagnosed by government and authorites and the lumping togather of all things on the other side has failed to show the divisions between teh various groups allied only really by anti-Thaksinism but who are now seemingly ripping themselves apart as reds remain united.

Probably all a recipe for disaster.

However, consdiering the years this has gone on the death toll remains low which is not to say any death is good.

Khun Veera said via DStation that Arisamun was brought into a helicopter. Jatupon went with him but doesn't know where they would take them to.

Khun Veera asked the reds to keep the main base outside Government House.

Nuttawut said just now that the helicopter is heading to Naresuan Soldier Camp at Prachuap Khiri Khan Province.

News is DStation can be closed today after yesterday's failure.

Guest Reimar

With all respect Koo82, but you forget to mention that your friends include their boss are just criminals in the meaning of existing law. It's the same as posting photos which are edited and changed for to display personal views! Even people who doing the last are just violator of existing laws, named criminals.

All and I mean ALL of the the so named "Red Shirts" who were entering the premises others without permit, here the Royal Cliff Resort, are just simple criminals Period!

The so named "Yellow Shirts" were doing wrong as well, I'll never deny that but on a different way. And you can NOT compare the action of that two groups because the intention of that two are totally different.

So I suggest that you step back with your accusation and take a closer look on what you plan to do before doing it.

just because the present government were not in power during the pad crimes does not absolve hem from the responsibility of prosecuting them, they allow them to dictate when they will answer any charges, and even promote one of them to foreign minister.

sorry mate, i don't want to enter into an argument but their inactivity in dealing with pad makes anything they do now against the reds appear bias and pretty much confirms they supported the actions of the pad.

also the previous government did clamp down but in the usual thai slip shod way of doing things, too little too late.

the dems are now reaping what they helped sow, its the thai mentality of imediate gain without thinking of consequences later

I agree entirely that all law breakers should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law - red, yellow or whatever. But just because nothing appears to have happened to the PAD as yet (although I believe prosecutions are in hand) does not mean that it's OK to let anyone else break the law. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

I am not sure whether under Thai law , a hotel and its grounds are in fact classified as private property.

It is a space where people are mostly free to come and go.

Yellows were in govt house & airport which have more stringent entry requirements than a hotel under normal circumstances.

Edited by cmsally

Hasnt everyone had enough. We have had red violence, yellow violence and blue violence and still we must argue about who is worse. Might be better to just condemn all violence.

If this doesnt stop soon we are going to see scenes that make this all look kids play. It is fast spinning out of control with law enforcement agencies seemingly either unable or unwilling to do much.

television station and radio station: was never proofed that it was the yellow shirts (they wear black and no leader there)

government house and airport is hardly a private property.

I am not sure whether under Thai law , a hotel and its grounds are in fact classified as private property.

It is, as it has a private owner. But Thai law is such a mess, that maybe there are also ways around (owner did not disagree, they only wanted to ask for a free room, etc etc, the complete system of laws and courts is rotten (long time before Thaksin already, he can't be blamed on that)

Hasnt everyone had enough. We have had red violence, yellow violence and blue violence and still we must argue about who is worse. Might be better to just condemn all violence.

If this doesnt stop soon we are going to see scenes that make this all look kids play. It is fast spinning out of control with law enforcement agencies seemingly either unable or unwilling to do much.

I second Hammered.

W

ask RPMcMurphy!

It is reported that a Hongkong company is in charge of this. They are doing that not only for Thaksin, such things are very popular.

One company is posting only Bush is good and Obama is black

the other company is posting only Change for Obama....

It was reported Thaksin is using the same company Bush used but I forgot the name and there is no proof (of course)

First hand experience? 5000 posts and 20 thb a piece - nice sum, but hardly worth looking like a fool...

I agree entirely that all law breakers should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law - red, yellow or whatever. But just because nothing appears to have happened to the PAD as yet (although I believe prosecutions are in hand) does not mean that it's OK to let anyone else break the law. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

I never suggested the reds were right, but in the eyes of the reds what is good for the goose is good for the gander. precedents were set with the pad and the reds are following them, they seen it work so will do the same

:o They did. Via DStation, about 300 yellows broke into Jatupon's mother's house a few days ago. She is 90 and can hardly move. They came to her bed and said she should stop Jatupon. She just cried. Yellows outside the house shook the hand clappers. But Jatupon is not worried.

Khun Weera said that someone shot outside his parents' house on 10th April (if I remember right) around 2am. The neighbor saw the vehicle. His father is 87 and his mother is 81. They're not worried too.

Someone drove around Nuttawut's house a few times and stopped in front of his house. His wife and 10 month old son were in house.

television station and radio station: was never proofed that it was the yellow shirts (they wear black and no leader there)

government house and airport is hardly a private property.

The airport and GH are both private property and after asking pad to leave they stayed. both are open to the public, however if the owner requests people to leave and they refuse, they then become trespassers.

the tv station was entered by pad, no radio station was entered, i just added that to see if you would defend something that you have no knowledge of and true to form you just blindly defended the yellows

Guest Reimar

It is, as it has a private owner. But Thai law is such a mess, that maybe there are also ways around (owner did not disagree, they only wanted to ask for a free room, etc etc, the complete system of laws and courts is rotten (long time before Thaksin already, he can't be blamed on that)

The Royal Cliff Resort wasn't open for ALL just for the Guest's of the Hotel and the Summit. The Red's clearly violated all regarding law's! They were even going further and crossed a close line of Police and Military, as well as demaged a lot of the property of the Resort.

They also held others hostage and if someone is telling that isn't against the law to do so in an political demonstration, than I really have to think about who those humans are!

All the promise done by the Red's before the before were broken from them Period! Those are humans I would never trust! And even the friends of them have to be handled with care.

The airport and GH are both private property and after asking pad to leave they stayed. both are open to the public, however if the owner requests people to leave and they refuse, they then become trespassers.

the tv station was entered by pad, no radio station was entered, i just added that to see if you would defend something that you have no knowledge of and true to form you just blindly defended the yellows

Please name the owner of GH and Airport!

They are STATE property.

They are STATE property.

This is the typical BS excuse made to use one set of rules for your own and and a diffrent for another. Lawyers might care, the general feel of right and wrong is the same. One rule for PAD another for Red. Just keep heading that way, its what feeds civil disobedience and plays straight into Thaksins hands.

With all respect Koo82, but you forget to mention that your friends include their boss are just criminals in the meaning of existing law. It's the same as posting photos which are edited and changed for to display personal views! Even people who doing the last are just violator of existing laws, named criminals.

All and I mean ALL of the the so named "Red Shirts" who were entering the premises others without permit, here the Royal Cliff Resort, are just simple criminals Period!

The so named "Yellow Shirts" were doing wrong as well, I'll never deny that but on a different way. And you can NOT compare the action of that two groups because the intention of that two are totally different.

So I suggest that you step back with your accusation and take a closer look on what you plan to do before doing it.

You say I must post something with the photo and cannot post the photo alone. Yesterday I edited the wording which was my comment to say the photo is about Royal Cliff Beach Resort when the reds broke into. I DID NOT edit the photo itself. All I can do is to crop it to cut the black area outside the photo.

If you don't do something, I'm not happy to say you do it. If the yellows don't do something, it is not right to say they do so. It is not me.

Telling lies achieves nothing in this age. People have cameras and internet. I don't tell lies.

I shot the photo from a regular tv station including NBT which is controlled by Abhisit. If I take from DStation, you may say I'm one sided.

You forget that the law they accused Khun Thaksin is made by the Army after the coup and it brings Thailand to a joke stage having 4 PMs in one year.

There is a lightyear between trespassing private property and "enemies of the state"/"national treason". Disproportional response.

National treason was, what Samak tried to charge the yellow one. As well he ordered the police to arrest them.

Later treason was canceled as there was not enough evidence.

So basically the same as Samak did.

I recall Chamlong was arrested as well, but later released on bail.

:o They did. Via DStation, about 300 yellows broke into Jatupon's mother's house a few days ago. She is 90 and can hardly move. They came to her bed and said she should stop Jatupon. She just cried. Yellows outside the house shook the hand clappers. But Jatupon is not worried.

Khun Weera said that someone shot outside his parents' house on 10th April (if I remember right) around 2am. The neighbor saw the vehicle. His father is 87 and his mother is 81. They're not worried too.

Someone drove around Nuttawut's house a few times and stopped in front of his house. His wife and 10 month old son were in house.

Koo82 - you seem to live in the same cuckoo cloudland as someone who only gets their news from one of Kim Jong Ill's TV stations in North Korea. Try looking elsewhere, as well, for a more balanced view on things. By continually bringing DStation in as your ony source of information, you are making your comments subject to ridicule - when, on fact you might have something to say.

They are STATE property.

This is the typical BS excuse made to use one set of rules for your own and and a diffrent for another. Lawyers might care, the general feel of right and wrong is the same. One rule for PAD another for Red. Just keep heading that way, its what feeds civil disobedience and plays straight into Thaksins hands.

Yes we should live in an age in which lawers and courts decide based on laws. Not a general feeling case by case like in the stone age.

The Pattaya "show" does not play in Thaksins hands, in my opinion, because a majority just cares money, scaring away tourists make them angry. No matter if the yellows do it at the airport or the red in the hotel.

Of course I might be wrong on that, the next days will show who of us is right on that.

They are STATE property.

considering the AOT are a public company I fail to see how they are state owned. the AAT were state owned, the ministry of finance own 70% shares in AOT while 30% are held by private organisations and individuals so therefore it is not STATE owned.

GH is state owned, however this does not mean unrestriced access to the public and it was entered illegally.

your continued failure to see no wrong in the pad actions really does you no favours and as such I am sure most posters would fail to bellieve anything you write when you deny even the most corroborated of facts about the pad.

the boy who cried wolf, read it mate

Koo82 - you seem to live in the same cuckoo cloudland as someone who only gets their news from one of Kim Jong Ill's TV stations in North Korea. Try looking elsewhere, as well, for a more balanced view on things. By continually bringing DStation in as your ony source of information, you are making your comments subject to ridicule - when, on fact you might have something to say.

I almost never agree with Koo82, but she is a good source of informations. Many people her learned a lot about the "red thinking" and what DTV is telling. I really don't want to watch DTV 24 hours, but Koo82 does and she is posting the most "interesting" parts of it.

Koo82: thanks for your informations...continue sooner or LATER you may also change my mind.

Please Help me! Just exactly what law is violated by entering the Royal Cliff Resort. I, myself, have entered the resort on numerous occasions. Did I break a law? NO!

Stop the nonsense! Stopped inventing non-existant laws to justify your ridiculous statements and opinions.