State Of Emergency Declared For Bangkok

george

Notice its only one place, and just tear gas.

But it fulfills the "use of force" that will now bring more to join the reds. This should act as a call to the streets for many other people now, and Abhisit has gone past the "non use of violence" and will now be remembered as a Thai PM who ordered use of force against Thai people, and will be treated as such.

BS - most Thai people are willing the use of more force against this mob. These people on the streets are mostly psychopaths. In general a population is made up of 6% psychopaths

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like Toxin is instrumental in destabalizing the country. As we all know Thailand is an important place stratiegicaly for the region - hence the regulary US military operations (training). One can't help but wonder if Toxin is becoming a threat to the globalists!

Imagine that Toxin came back to power - how long before the mob/the counry turned on him. Do they think he can fix the worlds economy and prevent millions falling into worse poverty. Infact, he is worsening their plight and prospects daily!

Edited by deprogrammed

Seems like Toxin is instrumental in destabalizing the country. As we all know Thailand is an important place stratiegicaly for the region - hence the regulary US military operations (training). One can't help but wonder if Toxin is becoming a threat to the globalists!

Imagine that Toxin came back to power - how long before the mob/the counry turned on him. Do they think he can fix the worlds economy and prevent millions falling into worse poverty. Infact, he is worsening their plight and prospects daily!

Its all about the money for Thaksin, pure and simple

roll all the tanks out to deal with these morons. roll out the entire army,navy and marines. call out the police. put curfew in place arrest all these dumb ass making a mess of this place... tr not to crack heads.. god bless this government ,good luck.put out this fire as soon as possible by acting doing what america,europe ,australia would do in case of group of thieves committing treason.

meanwhile shut the king of kings ,the morons thaxin up he is a sick drunken fool that needs to be whipped a good one..

follow my 5 point plan get with the program....

you can win the world prize of hipocrisy.,

The genocidal dictaotorial ilegitimate government was put in charge after a judiciary coup d etate followed by morons protesters (paid ) who destroyd the image of Thailand much before Red Shirts did.

Thaksin and his successors won 4 consecutives elections and they will win any election, what you want talking about vote-buying ?

This is the world most repressive country with a history of massacres and bloodshed, in which few people threat 99.99% of the population like beastes and don't even concede a meagre $100 pension for farmers who work all their life.

Are these genocidal monsters qualified to say Thaksin bought votes ?

Thaksin is the only one who did something for the people here ,that s why they removed him from his legitimate power and are trying to destroy him, his family, stealing his money and killing all the poor people who supported him.

The biggest thieves and crooks, who has always stolen for decades in this coutry are always there , ordering the army to shoot innocents...

Why don t you try to understand more the country where you live in ? It should be helpful if you want to understand Thais minimally

roll all the tanks out to deal with these morons. roll out the entire army,navy and marines. call out the police. put curfew in place arrest all these dumb ass making a mess of this place... tr not to crack heads.. god bless this government ,good luck.put out this fire as soon as possible by acting doing what america,europe ,australia would do in case of group of thieves committing treason.

meanwhile shut the king of kings ,the morons thaxin up he is a sick drunken fool that needs to be whipped a good one..

The genocidal dictaotorial ilegitimate government was put in charge after a judiciary coup d etate followed by morons protesters (paid ) who destroyd the image of Thailand much before Red Shirts did.

Thaksin and his successors won 4 consecutives elections and they will win any election, what you want talking about vote-buying ?

This is the world most repressive country with a history of massacres and bloodshed, in which few people threat 99.99% of the population like beastes and don't even concede a meagre $100 pension for farmers who work all their life.

Thaksin is the only one who did something for the people here ,that s why they removed him from his legitimate power and are trying to destroy him, his family, stealing his money and killing all the poor people who supported him.

The biggest thieves and crooks, who has always stolen for decades in this coutry are always there , ordering the army to shoot innocents...

Why don t you try to understand more the country where you live in ? It should be helpful if you want to understand Thais minimally

Yes but they dont want a republic or a dictatorship

Hmm the mia say the red shirts are in riverside offering money to the locals to come join them. She says,"thaksin and red shirt leaders are very bad now they try to drag people to join and pay, as you know many people have no job at the moment so they just join for money "

why ? what has the Yellow shirts done when they took the airports and destroyed their own countries ?

I have HUNDREDS of Thai friends who have been offered money by the criminal Yellow Shirts to join them to take the Airports and protect the interest of the multibillionaire genocidal elite who runs this country since generations in this feudal system where 99.99% of the population have the same rights of the animals and 0.01% do everything they want and have anybody obey and bow their heads.

Thaksin and his successors won 4 consecutives elections and they will win any election
I don't think Thaksin can win an election at this point. Even if his party obtained more MP seats than any other party, they haven't demonstrated that they can form a ruling coalition, which would be necessary in order for Thaksin to become PM.

It is true Thaksin was trying to transform Thailand into a one party country like Singapore headed by his former Thai Rak Thai. I disliked it a lot. Also, he sent a thug to hurl and bomb near the newspaper where my wife worked (near Banglamphoo, in front of the UN building).

But the fact is we need to choose between the less worse and above all, we need a real change here...real one....

If Thaksin will really succeed to come back into power without being killed, he will have too much pressure and will not behave in an undemocratic way.

I think Thai people have been brainwashed and hypnotized for decades, generations but they are waking up and as all human people in the world, they understand they have rights coz they are humans, they want democracy and they are committed to fight in order to get it...

If a revolution will give dignity of all Thai people, I mean the ordinary Thais who work all day in the fields for 100 euro a month without a pension, so that God bless the Thai revolution.

I dream about the day when I will discuss politics with Thais without seeing them scared or avoiding the discussion. I wish the best for Thailand , Thais deserve better of the sh.... they have now.

Edited by jdrake72

Thaksin and his successors won 4 consecutives elections and they will win any election
I don't think Thaksin can win an election at this point. Even if his party obtained more MP seats than any other party, they haven't demonstrated that they can form a ruling coalition, which would be necessary in order for Thaksin to become PM.

come on,man.

The judges have been used (ordered) to destroy and delegitimate all Thaksin'related parties...

It is ridicolous the excuse they used to sack Samak (a cokking show in TV) when the elite here systematically steal BILLIONS of baht , order killings and so on....

I agree.

Or the yellow shirts would just turn up and the airport again, with the support of all and sundry, and the Government that was elected by the people would be porked again.

I dream the day I will discuss politics with Thais without seeing them scared or avoiding the discussion.
What a load of crap. For the most part, they don't discuss politics because they are uneducated and haven't been taught critical thinking skills. The only Thais that I know who talk about politics, are educated and understand politics.

Other footage around Bangkok showing Red's being clubbed and fleeing.

Just the same old Din Daeng footage played over and over again.

Unless Din Daeng is all of Bangkok.

Use of force against protesters at Din Daeng, Abhisit is now a violent man, use of force.

Democrats must now dissolve the House.

20 Thai citizens injured by government action.

Blood is now on Abhisits hands.

Please stop your propaganda. Any government is allowed to us the force to defend the institutions against people want to destabilize a legal government. You can see that in any "first world" country.

The only responsible for the blood of thai people is the fugitive corrupted Thaksin.

It is true Thaksin was trying to transform Thailand into a one party country like Singapore headed by his former Thai Rak Thai. I disliked it a lot. Also, he sent a thug to hurl and bomb near the newspaper where my wife worked (near Banglamphoo, in front of the UN building).

But the fact is we need to choose between the less worse and above all, we need a real change here...real one....

If Thaksin will really succeed to come back into power without being killed, he will have too much pressure and will not behave in an undemocratic way.

I think Thai people have been brainwashed and hypnotized for decades, generations but they are waking up and as all human people in the world, they understand they have rights coz they are humans, they want democracy and they are committed to fight in order to get it...

If a revolution will give dignity of all Thai people, I mean the ordinary Thais who work all day in the fields for 100 euro a month without a pension, so that God bless the Thai revolution.

I dream about the day when I will discuss politics with Thais without seeing them scared or avoiding the discussion. I wish the best for Thailand , Thais deserve better of the sh.... they have now.

I believe Thailand has that leader now, if he gets the support he needs to do the job. He is certainly got the scutiny, he has to act transperantly.

Edited by waza

24 people receive treatments in Ramathibodi Hospital

The Ramathibodi Hospital announced Monday morning that 24 people received treatment at the hospital following the crackdown on protesters.

Two of them were severely injured by bomb shrapnel. Among the injured are two women.

The Nation

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingne...n-Rama-Hospital

Wow, war in the middle of Bangkok, soldier's are firing their guns at the protesters.

Funny how few the pictures are being released considering during the yellow dispersion on the last government, million of pictures were shown.

In the end, people resort to guns and not negotiations, I guess I Aphisit is no different, he just controls the Press better.

I agree.

Or the yellow shirts would just turn up and the airport again, with the support of all and sundry, and the Government that was elected by the people would be porked again.

HAAA HAAAA

"I love the lines from a couple of you guys.

They should have taken the airport because it is safe there No gas.. "

HAAA HAAAA

But seriously, what happened if the reds retaliate with shootings and bombs and this thing turns into a real war?

Will farangs be open season for mobs?

Will it be a wind sprint to all ways out of Thailand?

Will the population of Laos and Cambodia suddenly find ten thousand or more former Thai farangs entering for a permanent stay?

If a real war breaks out, Bangkok could end up looking like Lebanon did.

The thing could easily escalate now that the first guns have been fired.

If a real fight breaks out I would look for a new plan.

If I were a rich farang, I sure as heck would go else where. If I were a beer drinking low class loser, I would too. HAAA HAAAA

68 people injured in crackdown: BMA Health Department

The Health Department of Bangkok Metropolitan Administration announced Monday that a total of 68 people were injured in the crackdown on protesters at the Din Daeng intersection. Doctor Phetpong Kamchornkijakarn, director of the department, said soldiers were also injured.

He said 30 were treated at the War Veteran Hospital, 11 at the Rajvithi Hospital, 24 at the Ramathibodi Hospital, 3 at the King Mongkut Hospital. All of them were discharged except two at the Rajvithi and another two at Ramathibodi Hospital. No deaths were reported so far, he said.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingne...Health-Departme

The enemy will be dealt with.

Funny that Abhisit said that anyone who occupies state property and inconveniences the public is an enemy of the state and will be prosecuted. So how come several PAD leaders are now holding high government positions and were never prosecuted for occupying the government building for months and the airports for a week? The red shirts haven't even entered the government house yet.

Foreign minister Kasit is one of the main PAD leaders.

Cases are in the courts.

You call for action against the PAD, but condone the more aggressive actions of the Reds. Just because rule of law wasn't upheld by a previous government does not mean it should not be upheld now. Since you obviously disagree, we have nothing more to discuss.

There is no case in the courts against the Foreign Minister, nor is there likely to be.

I don't condone the violence of the Reds, indeed strongly condemn it.All reasonable force should be used against them when they exceed the normal limits of democratic protest - which they have done several times over the last few days.

Yet Rainmain has a point which I think you unreasonably dismiss.The PAD leadership and mob were as equally guilty, yet either have got away with criminality or have cases proceeding at a snail's pace in the courts.(The latter can moved like greased lightning when so directed, eg removing a PM for appearing on a cooking programme).

When a country is split down the middle this kind of grotesque disparity becomes political dynamite.Fair and equal treatment for transgressors on both sides could help the healing, and personally I think Abhisit has the character (but maybe not the opportunity) to do this.

come on,man.

The judges have been used (ordered) to destroy and delegitimate all Thaksin'related parties...

It is ridicolous the excuse they used to sack Samak (a cokking show in TV) when the elite here systematically steal BILLIONS of baht , order killings and so on....

Then why did the pro-Thaksin party fair so poorly in their no-confidence vote?

And what proof do you have of that last allegation?

For the most part, Abhisit has continued the policies of Thaksin (according to an interview with an economist broadcast on AJE last night). What's the real reason for wanting change? For Thaksin to extract more money out of the Thai economy?

Edited by zaphodbeeblebrox

come on,man.

Then why did the pro-Thaksin party fair so poorly in their no-confidence vote?

And what proof do you have of that last allegation?

For the most part, Abhisit has continued the policies of Thaksin (according to an interview with an economist broadcast on AJE last night). What's the real reason for wanting change? For Thaksin to extract more money out of the Thai economy?

That's easy. After the courts did their work, there weren't new elections to replace the outed MPs. This is why the government is illigitimate, and why Abhisit is avoiding new elections. Some new version of TRT or PPP or Peur Thai would certainly gain control again. The Democrats have no base in Isaan or the North where most of the voters live!

From The Times April 13, 2009

Thailand Humiliated

The military may see the aborted summit as proof of government weakness. Few governments have ever suffered the humiliation of having to airlift visiting foreign leaders out of the country to protect them from mobs. The cancellation of the 16-nation summit of the Association of SouthEast Asian nations in Thailand at the weekend is not only a national embarrassment; it is a potentially fatal blow to the credibility of the Government, brought low by the tactics that its own supporters used only six months ago to overthrow their rivals.

Thailand has been made a laughing stock throughout Asia. And it is not only the loss of face that hurts. Wen Jiabao, the Chinese Prime Minister, who was one of those evacuated, was ready to announce a $10 billion fund for investment in infrastructure. Leaders from Japan and India were also preparing, with the United Nations Secretary-General and the president of the World Bank, to propose measures to stimulate the economies of Asean's poorer members. All must now wait until the summit can be reconvened in a more secure environment.

The red-shirted demonstrators who stormed the summit venue in Pattaya, unchecked by police or security forces, are not the only ones to blame for the current mayhem. From the start of the latest street protests a week ago, the Government of Abhisit Vejjajiva, the British-born Prime Minister, has appeared at a loss. Its appeal for order has met only a mocking response from around 100,000 demonstrators. After all, it was Mr Abhisit's yellow-shirted supporters who used the same tactic last autumn, occupying the Prime Minister's office and blockading the international airport, when they tried to force out the democratically elected government loyal to Thaksin Shinawatra, the exiled millionaire populist who is revered by the rural poor but hated by the urban elite.

Mr Abhisit called for tough action against the protesters. But he found the police and the Army unwilling, as they had been during the airport blockade in November, to intervene. The demand yesterday by his deputy that they "fully and forcefully carry out their job" only underlined the Government's impotence.

Many Thais look with bemusement at the antics of their politicians. But the vacuum in authority is ominous. Tourists are fearful that they will be stranded if the airport is again blockaded. Last year Thailand lost an estimated $3.7 billion in tourist income. The country can ill afford a further loss of tourist confidence this year. In the far south, the separatist rebellion is still taking a heavy toll on the three mainly Muslim provinces. Around the King, factions are trying to advance their cause. And the military, frustrated by the violence in the south and the political feuding, may well consider the summit fiasco proof that the Government is unable to govern, despite yesterday's declaration of a state of emergency. The last military coup was only in 2006, one of 18 since the 1930s. A new coup would be unlikely to lead to a swift return to democracy.

Thailand is an important Western ally. Its democracy, however chaotic, has been a beacon in a region where repressive governments have often been the norm. The last three years, however, have seen an erosion of tolerance. Street demonstrators may think they are battling for freedom and justice. The danger is that they may be heralding the extinction of both.

Edited by jayboy