Loonies Spraying Water....

R123

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got soaked again by them nobheads.Come on own up morons,who was it that decided to start a water fight again on soi buakow at 2-45am sunday morning after i had taken my mobile phone and wallet out of my plastic bag,thinking it was all over.Wish i could have 10 minutes with each of you,total tossers.Wasnt even mad when i got drenched again after taking 6 hours to dry out,it was them knowing that many people had thought the party was over and got their phones ruined.

i got into a row in the same situation last year with some thais, but my gf at the time told me that it's considered fair play from 12am-11:59pm on the 19th. FWIW.

<deleted>? We can expect to get drenched right up to midnight tonight?

What drunk is going to stop at midnight? You are fair game until about 6 AM! :o

They will roam around all night and head to Bang Saray in the wee hours where it all kicks off tommorow - be warned if heading near there!! :D

Well, Songkran is over for another year now, and as much as I hate the thought of it, in the run up to it the weeks before, i must say that is was quite enjoyable, i did get drenched and there were plenty of 'loonies' spraying water, all in good fun.

I did not see any problems or fights. looks like ' a good time was had by all '

Well, Songkran is over for another year now, and as much as I hate the thought of it, in the run up to it the weeks before, i must say that is was quite enjoyable, i did get drenched and there were plenty of 'loonies' spraying water, all in good fun.

I did not see any problems or fights. looks like ' a good time was had by all '

Seconded, thirded and fourthded (??)

I only went out Sat and Sun and it was great - maybe due to the lack of tourists?

Out and around Pattaya today Monday 13-04, and at many localities have the hooligan brigade perched and parked on street corners etc with their bins full of dirty water whilst they are using hose pipes, water guns and other equipment spraying all and sundry on busy main roads.

Disasterous and highly dangerous.

Are these people totally retarded or what?!

Oh gosh. Shock horror.

Every year we have Songkran and every year the same old boring farts complaining about this like its somehow such a big surprise.

Totally freekin boring. Same as all of the whingers.

Edited by Phatcharanan

Out and around Pattaya today Monday 13-04, and at many localities have the hooligan brigade perched and parked on street corners etc with their bins full of dirty water whilst they are using hose pipes, water guns and other equipment spraying all and sundry on busy main roads.

Disasterous and highly dangerous.

Are these people totally retarded or what?!

Oh gosh. Shock horror.

Every year we have Songkran and every year the same old boring farts complaining about this like its somehow such a big surprise.

Totally freekin boring. Same as all of the whingers.

No, the boring part is that it goes on every year! Amazingly, some of us that live through it every year actually tire of it, I've even heard of people leaving the country just to avoid it!!! How can that be when it's such fun for all?????