Loonies Spraying Water....

R123

Out and around Pattaya today Monday 13-04, and at many localities have the hooligan brigade perched and parked on street corners etc with their bins full of dirty water whilst they are using hose pipes, water guns and other equipment spraying all and sundry on busy main roads.

Disasterous and highly dangerous.

Are these people totally retarded or what?!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out and around Pattaya today Monday 13-04, and at many localities have the hooligan brigade perched and parked on street corners etc with their bins full of dirty water whilst they are using hose pipes, water guns and other equipment spraying all and sundry on busy main roads.

Yes.

:o

Short answer yes! Lets just hope they dont kill and maim too many innocent people. I noted that - yesterday - it was mostly shirtless tosspot ferangs. They were mostly assaulting passengers and drivers on motorbikes and passengers traveling in baht buses. I witnessed several guys in baht buses being drenched and reacting very angrily.

If there is any justice some of them will pay the price! In a civilized society the police would arrest these idiots. Even on the official days this is an act of violence.

I always think of the time - some years back - when a policeman warned 2 nutters not to drench him, they did regardless - and he shot them both dead. Makes me smile :o

I always think of the time - some years back - when a policeman warned 2 nutters not to drench him, they did regardless - and he shot them both dead. Makes me smile :D

Speaking of "nutters"! :D

There are 2 kinds of people: nutters and those who celibrate the demise of nutters - which are you :o

Did the OP mention that they were Farangs?

OP are you really such an **** that you don't know what goes on at Songkran?

There are enough threads covering this topic, why do you have to start another?

We were pretty retarded up here in Chiang Mai today! Saw more smiles today than I have in a year since the last time we were retarded! Try joining the fun sometime... you might be glad you did.

This is a nation wide thing, which can be a bit dangerous if a motorcycle driver is hit in the eye with a strong jet of water, lord help him, that ground is hard. :o:D Saw some Loonies throwing water off a two story building at motorcycles and anything else that got near, some might think this is fun, but COMMON SENSE please KICK In and tell these Craze souls that they can cause serious harm to someone or even death if a motorcycle lose control and crash into and on coming truck. :wai::P:D:D:D don't want to be a KILLJOY but be safe all some crazy acts on gone on during Songkran.

I am currently in my house up-country, near Nong Bua Lamphu.

I had to drive to NBL today and the car was hit often with buckets of water. This is not pleasant when you are driving 80 KPH, even with the windows rolled up, and some might even consider it dangerous. Saw lots of buckets being thrown into pickups loaded with people as well. Many motorcycles being offered the water in the face at full force.

Guess what?

Nary a farang in sight!

Please don't think farangs are the only ones doing this silliness. Most of the folks doing it up here were the young people, drunked up on cheap whiskey.

We were pretty retarded up here in Chiang Mai today! Saw more smiles today than I have in a year since the last time we were retarded! Try joining the fun sometime... you might be glad you did.

Thank you , someone having fun ,, This is there New Year ,, and am happy to enjoy along with them .. :o

... retarded Farang ...

That's not just politically incorrect, it's an oxymoron too... :o

oxymoron

Noun

a figure of speech that combines two apparently contradictory terms, for example cruel kindness

So according to your brilliant deduction, Farang cannot be retarded.

... retarded Farang ...

That's not just politically incorrect, it's an oxymoron too... :o

No it's not an oxymoron, it's a pleonasm

Mainly if you're referring to drunk foreign men who dedicate a week to spraying water into the street and think it's fun.

Just returned from a delightful day of 'throwing water' with the misses and her family and a load of local kids and not i might add at and passing motorcyclist's! During the whole day the ONLY 2 people I saw with the right flaming hump was 2 farangs! One was a shop owner who sat outside his shop with his beer scorning at the kids and genuinely being a complete and utter miserable <deleted>, it was embarrassing. The other farang had of those moustaches that curl up at the end, some kind of sergeant major wannabe. He was shouting and pointing his finger at the kids 'don't you dare! don't you dare! the Thais were really taken back by his aggressive attitude so soaked him to the skin, the young Thai girl holding his hand thought it was hilarious and how i laughed and laughed, if your reading this go home you miserable old tosser, the locals hate you miserable whinning farangs with a vengeance, trust me they do.

Dirty water??? <deleted> do you know?

I guess you are either trolling, or retarded yourself.

Have you never been here for Songkran? Enjoy the next week as it will get alot worse :o

Happens every year, we just have to learn to deal with it. :o

It might happen every year but that is no excuse.

Those causing havoc on the roadside and in the streets are nothing less than hooligans and are behaving in a reckless and selfish manner.

Those causing havoc on the roadside and in the streets are nothing less than hooligans and are behaving in a reckless and selfish manner.

This happens every year so either get out of Thailand or stay at home and lock the doors

This happens every year so either get out of Thailand or stay at home and lock the doors

What a stupid thing to say JMS. I suppose you are one of the lunatics taking part in the assaults.. The water madness is an excuse for those like you to commit crimes in public and get away with it.

A total loser you are!