What To Expect From An 800k House?

Svenn

I just got a quote for a 150 square meter house. Three bedroom and two bathrooms. All good quality materials. 2.3 MILLION baht.

Where? We built our house in Thailand in the middle of nowhere Thailand for about 1 million baht..........the entire extended family, neighbors, and maybe the dog and cat, worked to build it.

Square meters...........sorry don't know.

It is a nice, large house w/ lots of space.......two bathrooms, huge kitchen, huge living room........two bedrooms (actually we have a space that adjoins the living room that can be used as another bedroom, but it is my office now).

One of the main things I like about it are the huge windows around the entire house.......when inside it almost feels like you are outside.

I think you can construct a very nice house for 800K in the right location and with the right help (low paid or unpaid help).

Thais always do this.........when a tin shack goes up, the entire neighborhood helps with the construction........you help me and later I will help you.

We already have the land. The quote was from Alan The Builder. He advertises on Udon Map.

AHA a farang inflated prize