Test Driving Vuze

ernest1966

well, d/l vuze today and used it a little bit, very fast d/l even on a 2mb tot line out in the sticks. stuck to stuff that was on the vuze network, managed to get just under 2gb of downloads

its a bit simplistic mainly for the newbie, but has a lot of hi def (vid) content

I like vuze but it always changes my local IP 192.168.1.1 to a very different one and I get hung up every time and the download stops!

Any suggestions?

BB

I've been using Azureus/Vuze for three years. I don't know what you mean by it "changes my local IP 192.168.1.1"

That address is the IP address of my ADSL modem/router.

• 7 months later...
I like vuze but it always changes my local IP 192.168.1.1 to a very different one and I get hung up every time and the download stops!

Any suggestions?

BB

I've been using Azureus/Vuze for three years. I don't know what you mean by it "changes my local IP 192.168.1.1"

That address is the IP address of my ADSL modem/router.

I am not new to Vuze but have switched back after having problems with Utorrent and I have a new computer so I thought it would be a good time to start fresh. So I downloaded it in English but all the tool bar options are in Thai. except for the word community at the top. I want to make some adjustments since it is only downloading one at a time but have a clue what is says.

I have tried redownloading thru google UK, have written to them ( laugh no response)

any suggestions?