Freight Companies Pattaya To Korat

bogeye

HI would anybody know of a freight company operates from pattaya to korat that would take a motor cycle THANKS

the cheapest way to do this just pay a thai with a pick up to take it, there's plenty about who would do it for about 2000 baht + fuel

PM soundman, his family has trucks working that route I believe.

Another way is to send it by mail. Yes post it! Remove all the fuel from the tank, not sure if you have to wrap it, but they will take a bike as a large parcel. Met a bloke in Phuket who was very chuffed he sent a bike from darkest Issan to Phuket via the post and saved a large wad of cash compared with the cost of buying one in Phuket.

PM soundman, his family has trucks working that route I believe.

Another way is to send it by mail. Yes post it! Remove all the fuel from the tank, not sure if you have to wrap it, but they will take a bike as a large parcel. Met a bloke in Phuket who was very chuffed he sent a bike from darkest Issan to Phuket via the post and saved a large wad of cash compared with the cost of buying one in Phuket.

HI thanks for that i would never of thought of that i will make enquiries regards

You can send your motor bike to Korat on a bus. No kidding. The bus company that operates just behind the Petronas gas station on Sukhumvit just north of Pattaya Klang will transport your motor bike to korat Mueang, and call you when it arrives. The cost is around 6-700 Baht.

Barry

You can send your motor bike to Korat on a bus. No kidding. The bus company that operates just behind the Petronas gas station on Sukhumvit just north of Pattaya Klang will transport your motor bike to korat Mueang, and call you when it arrives. The cost is around 6-700 Baht.

Barry

I am going to korat on friday morn with my pickup, also takin my bike ,but have room for 1 more,,,...

let me know asap if this is any good to you

Barry

I am going to korat on friday morn with my pickup, also takin my bike ,but have room for 1 more,,,...

HI thanks very much for the offer but it will be in the last week of may regards

Barry

HI thanks very much for the offer but it will be in the last week of may regards

I drive between Pattaya & Korat at least once a month,If I'm down there at the same time you wish to bring the m/c up here ,job done......I'll PM you my phone no.........