Babybottlewarmer

uptoyoumyfriend

Bloody 'ell, what happened to the old way of putting the bottle in a pan of water on the hob, then squirting it in your own mouth to check the temp? Probably even easier with these Thai water heater kettle like things that don't boil. Aren't you supposed to stick your elbow in it or something? :o

(Sorry, no, I don't know where you buy them, but if anywhere it's going to be a superstore in Bkk where the pretty people go!)

Edited by AceCafe

If the family members are Thai and the newborn is in Thailand I would suggest that in this climate and culture many baby gadgets of this nature will get used once or possibly twice and then set aside . . . your money may be better spent on baby clothes and toys.

Just a suggestion from personal experience and meant in the nicest possible way!

JxP

There is also the huge speciality baby emporium, leaving Carrefour, just out the driveway when you turn south, make an immediate hard left...go back about 150 mts., slight left.

Major sort of mini-mall concept, we call it a strip mall in the US.

One of the big players in the imported baby product scene has a headline store there. Forget the name, but they have an ad in Citylife.

Hope this helps.

There is also the huge speciality baby emporium, leaving Carrefour, just out the driveway when you turn south, make an immediate hard left...go back about 150 mts., slight left.

Major sort of mini-mall concept, we call it a strip mall in the US.

One of the big players in the imported baby product scene has a headline store there. Forget the name, but they have an ad in Citylife.

Hope this helps.

^ Yes, there's been at least one thread on that place in this forum not so long ago. I can't remember the name either, a quick search on baby toys or similar phrases might find it.

JxP

The baby shop near Carrefour is called I.S Baby... They also have branches at Airport Plaza and in China Town.

Central and Robinsons definitely have the bottle warmers ;-)

The I.S. Light House is part of the same business and their (I.S. Light Shop) telephone number is 053 874 250

Run by a couple of guys of Indian descent. They speak excellent English

Edited by john b good