Touching Women in the street

baldnuts

I go out with my freind and he can't seem to help himself from touching girls most inappropriately! I've tryed to tell him to calm down but he won't listen . I'm just worried he will get himself into some deep trouble !

The Mrs says that he will get himself killed. If you are with him at the time, it may not go so good for you either, so tell him if he does it again he goes out alone.

someone i know is like that. 45 years old and constantly touching women wherever. it's embarrassing cos you know 100% they don't do it at home. i don't drink with them that often but one time he went mental after he touched a barmaids hand (not in a girly bar) and she pulled it away and gave him a dirty look. he started shouting at her. after i explained to him how much of a cock he has been acting and <deleted> he would be touching people he doesn't know he seemed to have quieten down somewhat.....

I think most of us at one time have known someone like the OP describes.

They are a right pest. I knew a bloke just like that and eventually I stopped

going drinking with him. They end up being a reflection on you wherever

you go. Better find a new drinking buddy.

Idiots, they wouldn't dare as much as look at a girl wherever it is they are coming from. Decked a guy a few years ago because he thought he could do that with my (Vietnamese) wife. As other posters suggested: you may want to stay clear of your friend as it might end up all messy; you would hate to be "collateral" damage.

(If you must use slang, make sure you use it right, it is "Poontang" :o:D )

A bad News bear of a friend you have, sooner or later he will touch the wrong woman, he, you or would is with him could find yourselves at the police station, for a police report or worse a little jail time, or deported if she is really serious about pressing the issue, I know this sound far far out, but just remember this is Thailand(TIS) we are GUESTS, the Thais tolerate us, could toss you, me or anyone out for this type or public behavior.

Edited by BigSnake

I don't like to be touched and I'm a male. It is downright rude, insulting and gravely disrespectful. Hopefully your friend will cease his habit or someone will will help him cease and desist permanently. Whichever comes first....it's up to your friend.

Regards

While touching is a bit extreme, there are LOADS more guys who seem to like chatting up just about every girl they meet even if it's in the Skytrain at rush hour, or anywhere else that's a regular public or business venue..

Kind of embarrassing, but to be honest I also know a few who for some reason pull it off and get quite a bit of positive response. :o

I stopped going out with a friend who is the same.Must admit hedoes it with bg but i think its still disrespectful.He gets them from behind and grabs their breasts and i tell him off.Ok if the girl comes to you in the bar and makes it clear she is up for it then a little touchy is no harm but to get them in an arm lock from behind and invite some friends to take their breasts out is awful.I was honest with him and told him if he continues to do that i will have to stop him so better not go out with him.

Take some life insurance out on your friend and make yourself the beneficiary

You will be rich soon

One time I went onto this dance area alone watching a band, a girl danced near me (i didnt even see her) and I got death threats

for a few days from thai husband through other neighbors in the village.

DO NOT let him go upcountry !

Take out a big insurance policy on your friend... get him liquored up and set him free in Paragon Shopping Center. After your payout, throw a huge, legendary party in one of the finer establishments. Don't forget to invite the TV members. :D Of course you could hold the party in Nana or Cowboy as a special homage to the deceased... where it is all touch all the time. :o

TheWalkingMan

Edit: SoiGirlHunter - ya beat me to the punch, but I think that spreading the wealth via the party is more fun!

Edited by TheWalkingMan

A car stopped next to my wife, who waited somewhere in a back street at a laundry entrance. The car door opened and all the Farang driver said to her was: "Come".

My wife really does not look like an easy lover from the bar scene. Some Farangs seem to think that every woman in Thailand is available. This guys should try it that way in their home countries...

Edited by Birdman

well clearly all the guys commenting on how horrible this is are quite ugly and fat.

I have shopped at paragon countless times and the very beautiful attendants in the watch and sun glasses department REALLY enjoyed the few touches i gave them. It's all relative to the toucher.

I really hate in my country when a redneck bumps into me(and i will push him on the pavement), but Jessica Alba can pretty much go quarterback on me and ill just smile. Same goes for thai, because this country attracts the worse type of people physically, doesn't mean that it applies for everyone.

I can see someone one day reporting this guy for 'touching'. It is, in effect assault, if they wish to push it hard enough. And if he touches them in inappropriate places then he could be done for sexual assault and that sounds like a sex offenders record and quite possibly a jail term.

If he does it to some guys wife and the husband is there ........

well clearly all the guys commenting on how horrible this is are quite ugly and fat.

I have shopped at paragon countless times and the very beautiful attendants in the watch and sun glasses department REALLY enjoyed the few touches i gave them. It's all relative to the toucher.

I really hate in my country when a redneck bumps into me(and i will push him on the pavement), but Jessica Alba can pretty much go quarterback on me and ill just smile. Same goes for thai, because this country attracts the worse type of people physically, doesn't mean that it applies for everyone.

You are so right. These rules apply to men except if they are God's gift to women. Then they don't apply and I'm surprised no one made that distinction.

You are so right. These rules apply to men except if they are God's gift to women. Then they don't apply and I'm surprised no one made that distinction.

What is wrong with that? a 6/10 in other countries is godlike here, simply because the bulk of the incoming visitors and expats are about 2/10

Those posting up there are definately in the 2/10 category, and yes they should refrain from touchcing anyone but their advice makes does not apply to normal people who actualy take care of their body.

Ya right buddy lol, delusional **no flaming**. They really enjoy your sleazy touchy feely behaviour at paragon because you are so hawt! They are just politely doing their job and if this was the states you'd be in jail ya leacherous **no flaming**.

There was an old guy in the bar I was in last night and he was doing the same, he started by playing touching the staff there and then started trying to kiss and lick their faces, he then got a slap round the face off the bar manager and he actually wondered why. At one point he tried to kiss my step daughter and was told politely from my Dad to leave her alone, he pushed my Dad and told him "None of your business", he was then made to pay his bill and told to leave. Wise choice.

My advice is DON'T touch anybody that you don't know especially Thai women.

:o

Being American does not excuse either of you !

Saw someone like that at Koh Samed, you could see the ppl there waiting for for a girl to make a scene so they could jump him. So the wife volunteered, she went up and punched him to provoke a reaction.....unfortunately nothing happened, he just stood there then his mates came, apologised and took him away.

....alot of dissappointed faces and the wife got alot of free drinks from the other ladies, even afew invitations too!!!!

All I got were alot of "you poor sod you" from the menfolk

patlkang, I agree with you, everyone deserves some respect.

By going out with your friend you are indirectly Goading him. If you want him to stop then you must stop going out with him till he can learn to live politely in Public. But what has not been mentioned is, when I am going out and about I am sick of being hit upon because I am male. Even when I am walking with my wife. The above rule should apply to everyone male or female!!!!!

What is wrong with that? a 6/10 in other countries is godlike here, simply because the bulk of the incoming visitors and expats are about 2/10

Those posting up there are definately in the 2/10 category, and yes they should refrain from touchcing anyone but their advice makes does not apply to normal people who actualy take care of their body.

Looks/attractiveness doesn't excuse anything. Bangkok is a little more westernized than other areas, but culturally it is still fairly conservative. The OP is talking about inappropriate touching. Brad Pitt couldn't walk down the street groping women.

Being American does not excuse either of you !

I have read the above quotes and the reply several times and it might possibly be the oddest post I have ever seen.

1.) notasexpat apparently believes he is remarkably handsome and so women enjoy him touching them inappropriately. He would also have us believe he routinely pushes rednecks down to the pavement without getting shot.

2.) Camine6 takes exception to notasexpat's bluster and replys with sarcasm.

3.) The sarcasm completely goes over Chaimai's head and so he resorts to the always fashionable anti-American trash talk to express his righteous indignation to the verbal exchange he thinks he understands.

Click here from appropriate clip:3 Stooges

Edited by Groongthep