• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 2

Former Aussie cop’s epic run across Thailand for tsunami victims

2. 7

Thailand triumphs in UN Human Rights council bid

3. 0

Donald Trump’s New Tax Promise: Eliminating Income Taxes for Americans Abroad

4. 2

Former Aussie cop’s epic run across Thailand for tsunami victims

5. 23

Pattaya Police Raid Poker Gambling Ring, Arrest 9 Foreign Players

6. 61

Why Do You Even Drink?

7. 23

8. 14

Thaksin and Pheu Thai Party face constitutional showdown

9. 1

Police Identify 24 Suspects in Connection with Hundreds of Deaths at UK Hospital

10. 9

Thailand Live Friday 11 October 2024

11. 0

60-Year-Old Man Fatally Shoots Ex-Girlfriend, Then Himself, After Failed Reconciliation

12. 0

Thai Police Bust Multi-Million Baht Sex Toy Smuggling Ring

13. 130

Trump chickens out again.

14. 23

15. 23

Thai Woman Are Too Sensitive And Complicated?

sovard

I talked to this guy online via MSN and something that hit me straigh to my heart is " I can't have relationship with Thai woman , They're too sensitive and complicated " he says.

Well first of all I believe that most of the human can be sensitive in different levels. I sometimes had a tears came up when the movies ae so sad or too romantic. Ofcourse I dont cry for Titanic. Some of you know I'm one of the strongest girl but still I'm sensitive. because I'm still a human with blood running in my body and i have emotion. I try to understand his point when he said thai woman are too sensitive. this is not the first time I heard this anyway . a few friends also complain about their gfs but seriously.... aren't we all sensitive?

Maybe woman more sensitive than a man, and thats maybe another nature of human that man have to protect woman and in other way woman will takecare of you back. Unless you are a faggots ofcourse we'll never know which one is woman or man in the relationship.

Maybe you have to understand that you are western guy in Thailand and they maybe sometimes jealous and worry that you may lay your eyes on other girl as thai woman can be very pretty and admit it! you know that they are so many thai woman walking around and thats make you wonder........

Thai woman listen!! Stop being so stupid and complicated ... especially if you turnning to 25 soon like me. Guys are rare to have so yeah ... get drunk.. fuc_k around.. and stop moan if they won't return your call!! ( kidding :D )

Again Im not here to againts men. as some of you already believe that Im a Dyke. Im not a dyke. maybe what im asking is to... try .... you cant have a perfect woman in your life and not everyone can be so perfect and cool and not sensitive or complicated. after all we are human and we are all different. if you want a very easy,fun,fun,more fun, relationship. here's my suggestion. Try silom soi 1-6 or Nana . those that you can rent for hour or per week and they can do whatever you want. they can be nicole kidman on monday or Kylie the next day or on the weekend they can turn Brunette as Monica Luwinski for you.

Just like i always say" If you can have it so easy without fight ,try to have it. then you will lose ,forget so easily. "

Sarah Supharueang

P.s. Do you know that Penguin spend all their lives looking for the right penguin to be with... Imagine the one they looking for die 2 years ago... dam_n.. he still stay virgin and keep searching? how sweet.. but that's the fact . :o

Some of you know I'm one of the strongest girl

How can anyone know anything about you - this is your first post.

Sure Thai girls are complicated, so are Farang girls.

Sensitive? Maybe, but seems to me it's more a ploy to get their own way.

So if you are not Sarah then you should leave a link to your sources > BKK Magazine. If you are, then will remind you of the forum rules for trolling/flaming based on comments in posts on other forums. :o

is that mean we should set up a date? " thai women are ......?" is one of the stuff i wrote. yes u maybe able to see the same topic on my facebook. Chiangmainews.com , BK mag. still its the same Topic... and why do i post the same topic everywhere? cuz i do love to hear what others think? is that a crime? cuz somehow i believe that different website.. have different users... c'mon.. be smart. :o Troll? lol im far from that :D

Sure Thai girls are complicated, so are Farang girls.

Sensitive? Maybe, but seems to me it's more a ploy to get their own way.

and dont forget that there's a question mark at the end as im asking.. not assume.. :o

too complicated for who or what? An elephant? A man? A *western* man?? Its a matter of culture.

i believe im speaking with a man who can have sex with Elephant? how is ur relationship with it? does it hurt u when she's on top ? try to read.. one more time before u comment..

:D:D

why so mean Bill? why wank on my topic? :o

Because your thread is crap. :D:D:wai:

What do u expect? im not here to impress anyone.. atleast i can practice my crap english.. no one force u to read hun... or no one force u to leave ur dry ..... on my topic :P

i believe im speaking with a man who can have sex with Elephant? how is ur relationship with it? does it hurt u when she's on top ? try to read.. one more time before u comment..

You were warned about trolling and the above comment closes this topic.

//Closed//