Accident/health Insurance Chiang Mai

ChiangMaiFun

Looking for accident/health insurance just in case... maybe repatriation to UK in a serious case? any local companies you can recommend? prices? I know of a couple of companies in UK but would prefer a local one if they are good and there is such a thing?

You can always refer to the response you provided Dustoff in a different post about retirement extensions...

:o

They list Insurance providers in Chiang Mai? if they do then I have erred... but I have not seen them. As for my 'advice' well... it is the VISA forum not the INSURANCE forum but I'm being picky right? :D

You can always refer to the response you provided Dustoff in a different post about retirement extensions...

They list Insurance providers in Chiang Mai? if they do then I have erred... but I have not seen them. As for my 'advice' well... it is the VISA forum not the INSURANCE forum but I'm being picky right? :D

Nope - no list of insurers in Chiang Mai - so not sure your comments applies! anyway maybe it would be a good idea to get a quote from TV as well so partial thanks for that anyway

Nope - no list of insurers in Chiang Mai - so not sure your comments applies! anyway maybe it would be a good idea to get a quote from TV as well so partial thanks for that anyway

Looking for accident/health insurance just in case... maybe repatriation to UK in a serious case? any local companies you can recommend? prices? I know of a couple of companies in UK but would prefer a local one if they are good and there is such a thing?

The obvious choice as you are a Thai Visa member is to use the Thai Visa insurance services :o

http://insurance.thaivisa.com/quote-form