Klong Boat

anna234cn

I took a klong boat from The Mall Bangkapi to World Trade Centre at noon. Toooo crowded. I nearly got faint. So I am wondering why so many ppl take klong boat? The river is so dirty and it would splash on your body. Even a mosquito stung my nose, wich made me look like a red-nose Mickey Mouse. I feel it's quite fun. But I'm sure I wont take it any more. Taxi is more comfortable.

Did you take it today (Saturday) Anna? If so its always busy at weekends and rush hour. Try it again during the week.

Yes, this noon. After taking the boat, I rushed into an ice cream shop. Too hot and hard to breathe. Dont wanna try any more. It's not like boating in my hometown. That's romantic and quite comfortable.

Did you take it today (Saturday) Anna? If so its always busy at weekends and rush hour. Try it again during the week.

Yes, this noon. After taking the boat, I rushed into an ice cream shop. Too hot and hard to breathe. Dont wanna try any more. It's not like boating in my hometown. That's romantic and quite comfortable.

You're right, we should go there :o would you be so kind and tell us the addres please? We'll welcome you with a romantic boat with many candles, Champagne and Caviar, when it's full moon and smooth surface of the water... :D

LaoPo

You're right, we should go there :o would you be so kind and tell us the addres please? We'll welcome you with a romantic boat with many candles, Champagne and Caviar, when it's full moon and smooth surface of the water... :D

LaoPo

Sounds perfect, LaoPo. I'd like to join you. :D

everything is cheap and fast but the authorities have got to upgrade the system of transportation for the safety of the public

Transportation in Bkk is a nightmare. When I take a taxi, I always meet traffic jam; When I took a bus (only once), they never stop; When I took a boat, something happened as I said above; and when I took a motorcycle, it nearly killed me.

I perfer walking by foot. It's really really much safer.

I like the Klong boats, its a cheap way to get around and the fastest. Taxi's, well as you say everytime you jump in one you get into a jam. The river taxis can take you into the heart of the city in no time, adds a certain charm to Bangkok imo. I dont envy the young lads who work on them though, you need to have your wits about you to do what they do all day without falling in.

Talk about overloading.

Have you evertried taking a boat in the early morning rush hour? You think the boat is absolutely jam packed and there isn't room for one more person. The boat arrives at the pier and at least 15 people climb in.

If one ever over turns it'll be impossible to get out and many people will drown but I guess that'll NEVER happen.