Red-shirt Tactics

webfact

strict rule should be, if you see pics on a website, and wanna use it, verify your information, double check before you do it.

20-odd posts and 4 days into your membership and you want to dictate Thaivisa policy? :o:D

Besides koo knew exactly what he/she was doing.

I found it almost touching, the way they mindlessly close ranks and try to first deny, and then excuse, deceit posted as facts. Rather like the way the Red Shirt propaganda machine has worked. First of all make the claim "people were killed". Then, when pressed for proof, make the excuse that "it wasn't us causing the trouble, it was the Blue Shirts / PAD / men from mars / someone else who, purely coincidently got hold of some LPG tankers belonging to Thaksin's family". And then, try to deny the fact that at least one member of the public was in fact killed, but, as reported in the international press, by the Red Shirts. What next, footage of May 1992 passed off as proof that the army killed rioters, sorry, innocent protestors? I'm sure Koo could find a photo with at least one protestor from then who happened to be wearing a red shirt.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are pictures showing hair dragger was a photographer

and his camera and lense bag were photoshoped out in some.

He was not a soldier.

TACTICS:

And other shots sure look like these two women

were sent from the redshirt lines to create a incident and photo op.

Anything to make the army look bad and over the top.

That was the plan all along:

'Bring the army out and try to compromise it on the world stage."

Guess they are still trying, but that mud ain't sticking.

that photographer isn't a photographer, at least not for any thai media or the press or something at all. he is a yellow PAD, but that plays a minor role.

his camera bag was photoshop out by the Thai rath to use that pic tu illustrate a story about angry residents at din deang about that gas tank. but this wasn't anyway near din deang and there was also no talk about the gas truck between them, instead of that the army is killing people, enough already or not enough already. cgannel 3 did sell the footage also as angry resident situation at din deang, but that isn't true.

FALSE reports in the thai media. that is just mud throwing. propaganda. BS.

as demonstrated in the links that i had given.

links are that underline things you click and surprise a new page with other and more content.

for the accusation by the government that this woman spit on that man before he pulled her hair, there is no evidence. if the woman said she didn't spit on the man, you must bring evidence before you can call her a liar.

there is no final evidence that the PTP did a lame edit job on the footage to cut out the spit scene. that is just mud throwing. propaganda.

there where send to create an incident? FACT, FICTION, FANTASY, BS - do you know the difference? if yes, why wasting time with that?

strict rule should be, if you see pics on a website, and wanna use it, verify your information, double check before you do it.

20-odd posts and 4 days into your membership and you want to dictate Thaivisa policy? :o:D

Besides koo knew exactly what he/she was doing.

I found it almost touching, the way they mindlessly close ranks and try to first deny, and then excuse, deceit posted as facts. Rather like the way the Red Shirt propaganda machine has worked. First of all make the claim "people were killed". Then, when pressed for proof, make the excuse that "it wasn't us causing the trouble, it was the Blue Shirts / PAD / men from mars / someone else who, purely coincidently got hold of some LPG tankers belonging to Thaksin's family". And then, try to deny the fact that at least one member of the public was in fact killed, but, as reported in the international press, by the Red Shirts. What next, footage of May 1992 passed off as proof that the army killed rioters, sorry, innocent protestors? I'm sure Koo could find a photo with at least one protestor from then who happened to be wearing a red shirt.

who did drive the gas tanks to the scene? do you know it? evidence, facts, proof?

and did all of that small group of protestors of not more than 500 people sat behind the steering wheel?

the resident got killed by the reds, all over the media and in the international press. got he anywhere more that 3-4 sentences that describe the incident? or is that case just an also-ran, got mentioned in copy and paste journalism but nowhere further investigated.

there is also a lot of picts that show that the 'residents' are nothing else than another mob. there are also a couple of pics with reds having gunshot wounds and are somewhat bloody. it doesn't need so much to found some other sources of information beside here on TVboard.

i am to lazy to post them, get yourself informed should be your own job. or instead of talk BLAH, bring evidence for your claims and accusations.

the blue shirts have been there, in the past they got called the newin thugs. now they operate as third power. that should be quiet interessting to have a closer look at them. conveniently blame everything on thaksin and play the record of his tax fraud is getting boring.

i am not sure if the PAD stil exist as power movement at all. ex yellow guards as hooligans maybe, that is not so unlikely to paint it like someone from mars. but they are not more organised and guided by the PAD leaders. PAD was told to keep quiet.

Regardless of editing and photoshopping.

Leaving the ranks to confront a line of soldiers and others,

by two women in a faced of riot situation was either :

Grandly stupid acts of true off their rocker zealots,

or

A set up their leaders instigated to attempt some army smearing.

Either way the army didn't have anyone in uniform pull her hair.

There is NOTHING to support the claim that he was a yellow shirt at all.

The Reds have a serious 'you are with us or you're the enemy' mentality.

If you disagree with them then you MUST be 100% yellow,

or maybe blue or elite or... anyone NOT US....

Such a consensus building philosophy of life.

To Hades with the social contract most live by.

As is true of many zealots that is sufficient reason for aggressive treatment.

Now if that attitude is applied in the situation of these two women,

they went and asked blatantly to be manhandled out of the way,

by their own actions: cause and effect; they got hauled off the scene.

Spitting in a Thai mans face in public is a sure route to loss of face for him and enragement.

Had they not come forward alone in such a stupid or a cynically manipulated fashion

nothing much would have happened to them.

Some one WANTED this to happen, to support the arguments being attempted....

'Create a riot situation and then blame those bringing order by necessary force.'

Hypocracy and nothing more. Tweedledee.

who did drive the gas tanks to the scene? do you know it? evidence, facts, proof?

and did all of that small group of protestors of not more than 500 people sat behind the steering wheel?

the resident got killed by the reds, all over the media and in the international press. got he anywhere more that 3-4 sentences that describe the incident? or is that case just an also-ran, got mentioned in copy and paste journalism but nowhere further investigated.

there is also a lot of picts that show that the 'residents' are nothing else than another mob. there are also a couple of pics with reds having gunshot wounds and are somewhat bloody. it doesn't need so much to found some other sources of information beside here on TVboard.

i am to lazy to post them, get yourself informed should be your own job. or instead of talk BLAH, bring evidence for your claims and accusations.

the blue shirts have been there, in the past they got called the newin thugs. now they operate as third power. that should be quiet interessting to have a closer look at them. conveniently blame everything on thaksin and play the record of his tax fraud is getting boring.

i am not sure if the PAD stil exist as power movement at all. ex yellow guards as hooligans maybe, that is not so unlikely to paint it like someone from mars. but they are not more organised and guided by the PAD leaders. PAD was told to keep quiet.

I've got nothing to prove. It's not me making the claims that dozens were killed. It's not me trying to pass off month old photo's as evidence of a well supported protest. It's not me coming up with these conspiracy theories about how it wasn't really the red shirts causing the trouble. The LPG tanker's did belong to a company that has Thaksin's cousin as Chairman of the board. The deaths of two residents angry with the red shirts was reported by all major western news sources. I would suggest that the onus is on the red shirts to prove their claims, and disprove international media reports. Given the length of time they've had, any evidence that comes to light rightly deserves to be treated as suspicious until verified. Koo's little attempt to deceive, and your trying to first deny its falsehood, and then excuse it as a mistake, shows the wisdom in doing so. You do have a strange master for someone who claims to value human life so much that you can't even bear to see a woman getting her hair pulled, no matter what her provocation was. Directly responsible for thousands of deaths in the South, and the war on drugs, I wouldn't have thought Thaksin was an appropriate role model for someone such as yourself.

isn't it remarkable that whenever something goes wrong - Rohingyas beaten up for instance- there is someone with a digicam or mobile phone and takes pictures or even videos. Just hours later the world is watching on youtube. I am still missing those pictures and/or videos from the brutal military crackdown on the reds.

It is a bit similar to the UFOs...now that everybody has a camera, there are fewer sightings.

isn't it remarkable that whenever something goes wrong - Rohingyas beaten up for instance- there is someone with a digicam or mobile phone and takes pictures or even videos. Just hours later the world is watching on youtube. I am still missing those pictures and/or videos from the brutal military crackdown on the reds.

It is a bit similar to the UFOs...now that everybody has a camera, there are fewer sightings.

If this swine flu hits here, there may be even less sightings in a few weeks from now. I guess, there is good news in everything, if you look hard enough ;-)

Many of them will never stop the fight until true democracy is back. They can fail in early days but at the end, democracy must win.

I often see that people having big business are not keen getting involved in political fights. They close their eyes when things are not right. But many reds have nothing to lose and they will fight for what they believe correct.

true democracy = thaksin thaksin thaksin .... :D

nothing to lose

you have nothing to lose but people at dindeng, nangleang, phetburi soi 5 and 7 have a lot to lose :o .

what they believe correct = thaksin thaksin thaksin ..... :D

Teedledumb I REMEMBERED SEEING IT BEFORE.

And I didn't use WINDOWS.

And this info is from PHOTO BUCKETS SERVER.

I suppose the reds will now rally in front the Photo Buckets HQ in California to claim media bias?

Palo Alto is a nice place... :o

I've got nothing to prove. It's not me making the claims that dozens were killed. It's not me trying to pass off month old photo's as evidence of a well supported protest. It's not me coming up with these conspiracy theories about how it wasn't really the red shirts causing the trouble. The LPG tanker's did belong to a company that has Thaksin's cousin as Chairman of the board. The deaths of two residents angry with the red shirts was reported by all major western news sources. I would suggest that the onus is on the red shirts to prove their claims, and disprove international media reports.

Exactly

However, the news cycle has now moved on at least in international media although it looks like increasingly in local.

I've got nothing to prove. It's not me making the claims that dozens were killed. It's not me trying to pass off month old photo's as evidence of a well supported protest. It's not me coming up with these conspiracy theories about how it wasn't really the red shirts causing the trouble. The LPG tanker's did belong to a company that has Thaksin's cousin as Chairman of the board. The deaths of two residents angry with the red shirts was reported by all major western news sources. I would suggest that the onus is on the red shirts to prove their claims, and disprove international media reports.

Exactly

However, the news cycle has now moved on at least in international media although it looks like increasingly in local.

We'll no doubt get to see and hear more today from the PTP...

Joint Parliamentary Session Discusses Red-shirt Riots and Political Reform

During the continued joint session of Parliament today, MPs and Senators will discuss the Songkran violence as well as matters such as the trade agreement between Thailand and China and the draft of the amended Constitution signed by more than 71,000 citizens.

Today's joint session of Parliament began at 9.30 am and will cover a range of topics, including an agreement to further expand trade cooperation between Thailand and China.

Also on the agenda will be the draft of the amended Constitution signed by 71,543 citizens with the right to vote and the International Coffee Agreement 2007.

The attendees will also discuss creating two committees in the wake of violence staged by the red shirts during Songkran festival and the resulting Army crackdown.

One would complete the framework for a fact-finding committee on recent violent protests by anti-government red shirts. The other committee will study the Constitution and related laws with an eye toward political reform.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2009-04-27

Edited by sriracha john

Spitting in a Thai mans face in public is a sure route to loss of face for him and enragement.

again, there is no evidence that proof that claim.

but as long it's a red shirted woman, no problem to justify with what ever that little bit hair pulling, right?

The proof is in the acknowledgment of the MPs themselves and how they responded to the accusation.

If someone manages to post the clip of it, will you leave the forum, never to return and troll again?

Just had to read two pages of crap and conspiracy BS about posted images and I wanna stab myself in the head...

Exactly

what does that prove that a thaksin cousin is a chairman of that gas company?

the two dead residents got shortly mentioned in the international media as in the local media as well, right. but no follow up, not story that gave more details. looks like nobody cares about that.

so why don't have a closer look at this and try do find out what really happend. i want to know more, make me that to an pro-red spin, because i ask some more questions about it?

i never claim of dozens red shirt people dead. but wouldn't it commen sense to have some doubt on the story of the thai army or the government in a media war?

the blue shirties are not just an conspiration theory.

if there is newin behind or not, that can become also a problem for the abhisit and the dem's and such claim came from the PAD corner. why ignore it?

http://www.siamgas.com/Executive.php

P9.jpg

GEN.CHAISIT SHINAWATRA

CHAIRMAN

:D

:o

Rather a coincidence don't you think, when a truck owned by Thaksin's cousin's company is used like this in a terrorist act, and Thaksin has been calling in his broadcasts for war on-the-streets ? :D

P9.jpg

GEN.CHAISIT SHINAWATRA

CHAIRMAN

Rather a coincidence don't you think, when a truck owned by Thaksin's cousin's company is used like this in a terrorist act, and Thaksin has been calling in his broadcasts for war on-the-streets ? :D

Yeah, it's either a coincidence or the work of the blue-shirt people, or Gen. Prem or the invisible hand or anyone else except the leaders of the red-shirt people and Thaksin. After all, Thaksin and the leaders of the redshirt are just a group of innocent bystanders who love democracy so much that they are simply peacefully demanding it. :D

P9.jpg

GEN.CHAISIT SHINAWATRA

CHAIRMAN

Yeah, it's either a coincidence or the work of the blue-shirt people, or Gen. Prem or the invisible hand or anyone else except the leaders of the red-shirt people and Thaksin. After all, Thaksin and the leaders of the redshirt are just a group of innocent bystanders who love democracy so much that they are simply peacefully demanding it. :D

What a coincidence that the entire family fled the country right before the riots kicked off. I'm sure it was a coincidence and nothing more. :D Did Chaisit flee as well?

again, there is no evidence that proof that claim.

The proof is in the acknowledgment of the MPs themselves and how they responded to the accusation.

If someone manages to post the clip of it, will you leave the forum, never to return and troll again?

Just had to read two pages of crap and conspiracy BS about posted images and I wanna stab myself in the head...

so long, permanent_disorder...

Mark the time of death as 2:12 on the video...

c'mon now... seriously.. did you think you could actually conceal your many unique posting characteristics? Did you really think you could involve yourself in discussions here and no one would detect it? You sell us all unjustifiably short if you did....:o

Edited by sriracha john

Exactly

the two dead residents got shortly mentioned in the international media as in the local media as well, right. but no follow up, not story that gave more details. looks like nobody cares about that.

so why don't have a closer look at this and try do find out what really happend. i want to know more, make me that to an pro-red spin, because i ask some more questions about it?

i never claim of dozens red shirt people dead. but wouldn't it commen sense to have some doubt on the story of the thai army or the government in a media war?

the blue shirties are not just an conspiration theory.

if there is newin behind or not, that can become also a problem for the abhisit and the dem's and such claim came from the PAD corner. why ignore it?

Quite interesting to read about his goals in an old Bangkok Post article http://www.bangkokpost.com/221108_News/22Nov2008_news15.php

What a coincidence that the entire family fled the country right before the riots kicked off. I'm sure it was a coincidence and nothing more. :o Did Chaisit flee as well?

Not sure if he's still in the country. Chaisit is also the same guy who, earlier this year, held a religious ceremony in Chiang Mai to put curses on every single person whom Thaksin sees as his opponent (like Sondhi, Abhisit, Prem, Suthep...etc.) I think this news was posted on ThaiVisa somewhere. In that ceremony, Chaisit claimed that Thaksin was the reincarnataion of a Lanna King whose name was Moon Mueang...who later was proved that he never existed. Funny thing is the literal translation of Moon Muang is city feces.

What a coincidence that the entire family fled the country right before the riots kicked off. I'm sure it was a coincidence and nothing more. :o Did Chaisit flee as well?

Not sure if he's still in the country. Chaisit is also the same guy who, earlier this year, held a religious ceremony in Chiang Mai to put curses on every single person whom Thaksin sees as his opponent (like Sondhi, Abhisit, Prem, Suthep...etc.) I think this news was posted on ThaiVisa somewhere. In that ceremony, Chaisit claimed that Thaksin was the reincarnataion of a Lanna King whose name was Moon Mueang...who later was proved that he never existed. Funny thing is the literal translation of Moon Muang is city feces.

not a post... but a whole thread... The Thaksin Cousin Voodoo Thread...

Imageaspx888-5.jpg

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Thaksin-s-Su...el-t243744.html

and yes, retired Army General Chaisit... the former Supreme Commander In Chief Of All The Military.... fled the scene along with many other of the Shin clan...

Reporters were trying to locate the last remaining members of the "Shinawatra" clan after Thaksin Shinawatra's ex-wife Pojaman, their three children, his cousin Chaisit Shinawatra and brother-in-law Somchai Wongsawat had left the country.
Edited by sriracha john

What a coincidence that the entire family fled the country right before the riots kicked off. I'm sure it was a coincidence and nothing more. :D Did Chaisit flee as well?

...In that ceremony, Chaisit claimed that Thaksin was the reincarnataion of a Lanna King whose name was Moon Mueang...who later was proved that he never existed. Must a redshirt trait...telling things which never existed. Funny thing is the literal translation of Moon Muang is city feces. Thanks! I needed a good laugh today! :o

Edited by frodo

In the clip it is clear that the woman is the attacker.

So what were they complaining about?

The audio wasn't exactly clear, I'll try to summarize what was goin on. At first, the photographer (the guy who was later seen pulling a woman's hair) was saying "Enough already!. Enough!" Then the two women yelled "You've killed the civilians! Come to the gov't house to see the evidence (which stragely to these days still can't be found or substantiated by anyone on the planet)...you slave dogs serving the military! etc etc." The photographer replied, "why the hel_l do I have to go the gov't house? I'm not stupid." Then one of the woman jumped on the guy.

Edited by ThNiner