Cbr 150 Repsol 30k Baht

This is a CBR 150 Repsol Edition. I bought it 3 weeks ago from a store on Sukumvit 71 that sells used and new motorcycles. I have never had any problems with it.

When I went away for 5 days for Songkran and then came back, it took a minute to start it up, but other than that, no problems.

It came with only 16,000 kms on the odometer, and now it has 17xxx kms on it or so. I drove it to Pattaya multiple times and have used it every day since I bought it.

When I got it, it was serviced. I also took it to the shop 2 days ago and got it looked over again. We changed the oil, lubricated the chain, did the air pressure, and got some new front brake pads as recommended.

About a week ago we installed a new pipe, as the old one was getting very worn. I also put a new rear tire on it yesterday, as it was getting worn as well. The front one is doing fine.

You can see the tires, pipe, and condition of the bike in 11 pics I can send via email.

I have the green book, and it is in my girlfriends name for easy transfer. It is all insured and has Bangkok plates. I am selling as I want to get a 250 or 400cc bike. Not sure what kind yet though. :o

My phone number is 085 997 1159.

My email is [email protected]