Advice On Schengen Visa

You really don't need to waste time and money on an agent, just apply for a visa for the first country you plan to visit, all their websites give the procedures in detail.

Does your wife have permission to live in The UK? if so the visa should be free.

What's wrong with Siam Legal?

I am looking at the same thing because london is too far for a personal appearance and the French embassy dont have any appointments in May. I have been quoted £70 from french visa .co.uk and they can do it in 3 days. Looks ok to me but not done it yet.

Sorry to reply without your specific answer [people who have already done this] as I realise lots of replies will put people who really know the answer off bothering to reply.Heres a link to the firm who quoted me http://www.visafrance.co.uk

If your wife is in the UK the visa should be free, if she is in Thailand you must apply in her host country.

A little more information would be handy.

We are in thailand, we just want to go travelling europe for a few months, we own houses, cars children in schools etc.. i would just like someone to take care of the application, we need to know which country to apply to etc as we intend to travel around most countries that the visa allows..

The Schengen application must be the first country you enter if you apply to the French embassy you should enter via France. You may then travel through the Schengen visa freely.

However my wife had a visa for the Netherlands and we flew straight to Prague but technically observe the above rule.

Edited by mariner29

Why not make an appointment and do it yourself? Schengen visa applications are pretty straight forward.

http://www.ambafrance-th.org/spip.php?arti...schengen%20visa

geoffphuket

Yes! What is wrong with Siam Legal????

They are not registered with the OISC i but claim to have an office in the UK ?

If they did have an office here they would come under regulation as with many Thai companies they claim to have offices in the EU however they in general do not exist.