Unwanted Baby With Thai Gf- A Recurring Story?

Svenn

mistakes happen, i have had surprises with a farang girlfriend and a thai girlfriend, not for lack of caution.

in the latter case it is very safe to say my daughter was unplanned, she is certainly not unwanted.

by you perhaps

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mistakes happen, i have had surprises with a farang girlfriend and a thai girlfriend, not for lack of caution.

in the latter case it is very safe to say my daughter was unplanned, she is certainly not unwanted.

by you perhaps

who else would i speak for?

My Thai gf (a new convert to thaivisa) actually asked me to post this - like 3 of her friends, within the last couple years, have gotten pregnant with a farang who is already married, not interested in taking care of her, etc. She and I are both shocked by the advice other friends seems to give to these pregnant girls- "have the baby to force him (the farang) take care of you, if you get an abortion it will only make him happy". :o . I only hear vauge hearsay about what these farangs are doing about the situation- other than they seem to be really angry. I can't imagine being in that situation but I bet some people hear have? What could a farang possibly do in this situation? I guess I'm most suprised by how lightheartedly having a baby seems to be for them... I wonder if anyone has been able to talk such a girl out of having the baby?

You make it sound as if once pregnant having a baby is "optional" and it is irresponsible not to have an abortion.

Did you mean to sound so offensive?

This is not surprising at all. Morality is not very high on the list of importance here but finding some loot is. This is why back door entry was invented.

The moral of story like this is that these girls …don't 'believe in abortion', but they believe in it's ok sleeping with a married man…hmm :o

<<"have the baby to force him (the farang) take care of you,>>

This is true thinking amoung the lower educated. It has now become Urban Legend in BKK that if you have baby with Falang (especialy from Europe) all you have to do is go to their Embassy and the European government will start sending big cash checks every month for the girl and another check for the baby.

Another variation on the get rich quick scheme by fleecing a falang.

does anyone know the score on child support agreements between thailand and other countries?

does thailand have any child support laws for thai fathers that don't take care of their children?

is there any legal way someone could force a father who is a citizen of another country to financially support a child?

can a mother claim anyone as the father on the birth certificate? is there any "proof" required?

Did the OP's girlfriend really sugest he post this, or is he perhaps expressing his own fears?

If you don't want to be a father - Keep the wee fella covered!

From reading the OP's previous posts, his gf was born male... so I don't think it's his own fears :o

I'm sick of hearing about blokes who 'don't like' condoms or don't have any to hand at the time, it's just dumb and irresponsible. And why would you want to have sex with a female who doesn't care about using protection either??

Am i the only one who feels uncomfortable with the frequent use of the word 'girls' rather than 'women'?

Yes.....

I'd never say I was uncofortable with this habit many farangs have of addressing Thai women as Thai girls - rather I find it something of a curiosity - perhaps it's linked to the inability of the user to deal with women..... pretend they are girls ... it is very very odd.

Am i the only one who feels uncomfortable with the frequent use of the word 'girls' rather than 'women'?

Yes.....

I'd never say I was uncofortable with this habit many farangs have of addressing Thai women as Thai girls - rather I find it something of a curiosity - perhaps it's linked to the inability of the user to deal with women..... pretend they are girls ... it is very very odd.

So you've never been out with the boy's for a couple of beer's....That is very very odd! 36_11_6.gif36_11_6.gif

This is not surprising at all. Morality is not very high on the list of importance here but finding some loot is. This is why back door entry was invented.

The moral of story like this is that these girls …don't 'believe in abortion', but they believe in it's ok sleeping with a married man…hmm :o

Wrapping the umbilical around a newborns kneck and dumping it is a far more accepted practise in Thailand. 36_19_5.gif

yes I have "talked" a girl out of having such a baby. It took 1.5 months to convince her now was not the right thing for her to do. 1 year later, she thanked me. Immediately after the abortion, she hated me for the best part of that year. And she really was a girl, not a woman(re: her mental age, at least). I frequently have doubts as to if I did the right thing, but usually think I did and it helped a great deal when she agreed, albeit much later.

Edited by OxfordWill

Did the OP's girlfriend really sugest he post this, or is he perhaps expressing his own fears?

From reading the OP's previous posts, his gf was born male... so I don't think it's his own fears :o

I'm sick of hearing about blokes who 'don't like' condoms or don't have any to hand at the time, it's just dumb and irresponsible. And why would you want to have sex with a female who doesn't care about using protection either??

You would figured that people are smart enough these days to protect themselves from having unwanted children, and worse yet, the dreaded AIDS disease, but NOPE, they always use their pecker before their brain and regret consequences that came after. Morons!

It takes 2 to tangle so be a man and take care of your business. Don't blame her but blame your self for letting it happen.

You would figured that people are smart enough these days to protect themselves from having unwanted children, and worse yet, the dreaded AIDS disease, but NOPE, they always use their pecker before their brain and regret consequences that came after. Morons!

It takes 2 to tangle so be a man and take care of your business. Don't blame her but blame your self for letting it happen.

Agreed!!!!! a guy can NOT blame a woman for getting pregnant. As you stated, it does take 2 to tango after all. My wife ( Thai ) and I married and planned our 1st child ( a wonderful baby boy!! ). Thats how ALL children should be born ( out of love ) .

Some men cease to amaze me. It makes me wish for all of them to get diseases and their "peckers" rott off :D

My Thai gf (a new convert to thaivisa) actually asked me to post this - like 3 of her friends, within the last couple years, have gotten pregnant with a farang who is already married, not interested in taking care of her, etc. She and I are both shocked by the advice other friends seems to give to these pregnant girls- "have the baby to force him (the farang) take care of you, if you get an abortion it will only make him happy". :o . I only hear vauge hearsay about what these farangs are doing about the situation- other than they seem to be really angry. I can't imagine being in that situation but I bet some people hear have? What could a farang possibly do in this situation? I guess I'm most suprised by how lightheartedly having a baby seems to be for them... I wonder if anyone has been able to talk such a girl out of having the baby?

You make it sound as if once pregnant having a baby is "optional" and it is irresponsible not to have an abortion.

Did you mean to sound so offensive?

Might be irresponsible but it IS optional.

I dont like condoms never used one Ive got no kids, p.s so far ,45 years old now

Yes.....

I think its more likely just a reflection of the lady's age, and the connotation of the words. I am 24 and cant really see myself saying "I am in a long term relationship with a Thai woman." I think the word woman comes into play at about age 30. Or if I were to say to my friend, "She is such a sweet - it'd be girl", woman does not really flow.

I doubt many will admit to it, but its not like this is at all uncommon. When you are sleeping with someone, and not using protection, they will end up pregnant. Most farang seem to get around. Most also, and I have no idea, but they just don't seem too bright and likely don't use protection. Lets call it, Social Darwinism.

Edited by TonySoprano

Yes.....

I think its more likely just a reflection of the lady's age, and the connotation of the words. I am 24 and cant really see myself saying "I am in a long term relationship with a Thai woman." I think the word woman comes into play at about age 30. Or if I were to say to my friend, "She is such a sweet - it'd be girl", woman does not really flow.

Wow I've just understood a Tony post and i concur :o

Talk about a Thai girl imagine nice sweet smiley happy girl

Talk about a Thai woman imagine your mom or grandmother

I know which I prefer and don't most Thai ladies refer to themselves and others as Thai girls

I doubt many will admit to it, but its not like this is at all uncommon. When you are sleeping with someone, and not using protection, they will end up pregnant. Most farang seem to get around. Most also, and I have no idea, but they just don't seem too bright and likely don't use protection. Lets call it, Social Darwinism.

yes, yes. the brightest and best of farangs dont end up living here :o:D:D

Ok I’m not taking side here, but just want to say….

The women have the right to keep their legs closed also. I feel if a woman is grown enough to play with the d ick, then she should be woman enough/ responsible enough to take care of that child also. In the case of rape or incest.... that should be the only exception to the rule.

Same goes to the men also

If a man is grown enough to play with the pu$$y, he should be man enough to bow up and help take care of the child.

But seriously they should “BOTH” be adult enough to use contraception in the first place, not just depend on another to use it only.

Just me here

Edited by teacup

Pretty clear that the man's only interest is sex and the woman's only interest is money. Its a hard life these farang have here, balancing holding their wallet over ladies heads and then making sure she never tries to grab said wallet.

But again, its just Social Darwinism at the end of the day.

Guesthouse, although he tends to be overly pretentious in most posts, speaks the truth when he says its the worst of the west meets the worst of the east.

woman would infer someone older ie maturer, girls is correct whether you are comfortable or not , both on the older and maturer front.

<<"have the baby to force him (the farang) take care of you,>>

This is true thinking amoung the lower educated. It has now become Urban Legend in BKK that if you have baby with Falang (especialy from Europe) all you have to do is go to their Embassy and the European government will start sending big cash checks every month for the girl and another check for the baby.

Another variation on the get rich quick scheme by fleecing a falang.

ive never used this comment. source??.

woman would infer someone older ie maturer, girls is correct whether you are comfortable or not , both on the older and maturer front.

Well to me the X factor is............in the maturity of the mind

Same goes between ......a boy and a man.....also :)

see my post on this.

all thai girls i speak with want 50-50 falang baby girl....nothing will change that for generations to come...............

I agree full and 100% but until now, I could father only boys, that made the woman sorry and let one try a second time,

also when I not agreed!

And when you seem to be a nice good person, same I think give the women that feeling, than they think, he will not let me and the child down and also when you say, NO! I will not support the child, they get it. Thinking you/I cannot stand to that word.