Which Part Of Chaweng Beach Has The Best Sand And Water

Best sand AND water at the moment is from appr. Chaweng Buri to Impiana. Really nice places are at the more southern parts of Chaweng around the Centara and the Fair House.

Later in the year that will be another story.

Best sand AND water at the moment is from appr. Chaweng Buri to Impiana. Really nice places are at the more southern parts of Chaweng around the Centara and the Fair House.

I second that! (highlighted in red!)

dont say that, i was just about to book amari palm as someone said they just stayed there and the beach was great

dont say that, i was just about to book amari palm as someone said they just stayed there and the beach was great

There's great, even better and excellent. :)

The best sand is found at a mean of 2.456 meters from the mean of the tide at 34 minutes before the lowest tide of the day and the 12am level. Using Sand Sifter 2.34V -- the industry standard -- we can determine that the best sand is >.046 and <.052 millimeters. Spectrum analysis using the Decca Refractor 3000 (some might fall back to the earlier Dyna Specs models, but if you do the research, you'll find that this is pretty much old technology), shows a "sugar index" of 1.2, which is comparable with the sands at Shark Bay in Koh Tao, although having different hedrons, if that is important to you.

"Best sand," of course, is relative. I assume that you are trying to find the best sand to ingest for cleansing purposes. I'm not sure why you would inquire about sand for other purposes, unless you are contemplating sponsoring a sand castle-building competition, which would entail further study.

So please state the need to know where the best sand is and for what purpose you wish to find it.

We will find it for you.