Korat - Saveone Night Market

mark5335

I plan to visit Korat next week, and the wife is keen on visiting the SaveOne Night Market.

Would someone advise whether the night market is open everyday for just certain days of the week.

Thanks

Edited by mark5335

I plan to visit Korat next week, and the wife is keen on visiting the SaveOne Night Market.

Would someone advise whether the night market is open everyday for just certain days of the week.

Thanks

It's open every day unless it's raining. Go around 6 pm. All the vendors will have been set up by then.

Ski...

well, in one week i will be able to check out the night market also. hubby is going bonkers in the muubaan, from boredom (he forgot what muubaan life is like...) and is waiting for me to arrive, and so we will do several short trips, and i will make sure to make one of them the night market. last time dont remember going to night market. anyone with a map? im sure none of his family bother to go, and probably dont really know either... they dont do shopping. what is at that market anyhow?

bina

israel

well, in one week i will be able to check out the night market also. hubby is going bonkers in the muubaan, from boredom (he forgot what muubaan life is like...) and is waiting for me to arrive, and so we will do several short trips, and i will make sure to make one of them the night market. last time dont remember going to night market. anyone with a map? im sure none of his family bother to go, and probably dont really know either... they dont do shopping. what is at that market anyhow?

bina

israel

Most things are available at the market. They sell pure breed dogs right down to second hand stuff. Its situated on the main road going towards BKK, a couple of km's passed Tesco Lotus on the same side. There is a slip road between the main road and the market, so be careful not to overshoot, easily done. You should spot it easily enough as the glow from it's lights give it away.