Looking For A Nightclub....

Mike021

Think some of you guys should start a new thread about no bar girls around in Chiang Mai, a few of us just wanted to know where to take our farang wives for a good dance.

My advice would be to try a part of Thailand that isn't full of working girls to start with ! As another poster said. I cannot understand why a couple want to go to a part of Thailand renowned for its sleaze? I suppose that some people thnk Pattaa is Thailand ? sad really !

As for me and the wife I have lived very happily on the outskirts of Pattaya for 6 years, I have absolutely no issue in going into Pattaya South looking for a good evening and usually find it. The idea that my wife and I (in our 50's) should not set foot in Pattaya is so rediculous. Sounds like the person who said it must have had a bad time or got taken for a mug by a young Thai lady. Of course he is now in a happy marriage after all his failed outings to the countries hotspots, he has also become the voice of the Farang in Thailand with his all too typical condescending and arrogant clap trap!

The mix in Pattaya suits me, I for one am not anti-bar girl, they add to the atmosphere in many different ways. Great place Thailand, it has something for everyone even the idiot who posted the quote above!

Not having a pop whats the difference if there are working girls in the clubs?

Surely they don't harm anyone? :D

it is the thought of these women running around a lot of people decent people don't want to mix with thier kind or have them around making everyone feel dirty

What utter rubbish, that has to be one of the daftest comments i've read for a while.

"these" women are no worse than "those" people who look down on them.

:)

How can you look up to them. even my dog looks down on them. be real they are filth not something you would take home to mum or want to be the mother of your child. They have thier place in society and that is on the rubbish dump. they will never find a decent person to marry and I feel sorry if they have children the cycle of garbage will continue.

My advice would be to try a part of Thailand that isn't full of working girls to start with ! As another poster said. I cannot understand why a couple want to go to a part of Thailand renowned for its sleaze? I suppose that some people thnk Pattaa is Thailand ? sad really !

It is Thailand though. Also name me a town or city here where there aren't working girls.

:D

Try Chiangmai a great place and if there are bargirls here they are well hidden haven't seen any yet and been here 2 years.

Are you sure? :)

I must admit I haven't seen many bargirls in chiangmai either very few actually and I have been to plenty of bars here. I guess those that live off them would know where to find them.

Edited by chiangdan

It is Thailand though. Also name me a town or city here where there aren't working girls.

Try Chiangmai a great place and if there are bargirls here they are well hidden haven't seen any yet and been here 2 years.

Are you sure you are in chiang mai or you just looking those promotional tourist authority videos every night at your home in europe.

How can you look up to them. even my dog looks down on them. be real they are filth not something you would take home to mum or want to be the mother of your child. They have thier place in society and that is on the rubbish dump. they will never find a decent person to marry and I feel sorry if they have children the cycle of garbage will continue.

As you can see Chiangdan is a newbie, not many posts but what he does say is quite disgusting. I think he needs to stick to the Chiang Mai forum, what he is doing on the Pattaya Forum I don't know. Sad that somebody can be so bitter, the way he talks about Thai girls I find very distasteful, they are human beings whichever way you look at it. I think he has demons that are haunting him and he finds this forum a perfect vehicle to vent his sad diatribe.

For me all I wanted to know was a decent disco to go to for a dance with my wife and what do I get, this bloody idiot trying to Hijack it. I think he will kill any decent debate; the sad fact is it is not the Thai bargirls to give a wide berth to it is sad cases like Chiangdan that we should all hope are not on the barstool next to us, an embarassment to say the least!

Not having a pop whats the difference if there are working girls in the clubs?

Surely they don't harm anyone? :D

it is the thought of these women running around a lot of people decent people don't want to mix with thier kind or have them around making everyone feel dirty

What utter rubbish, that has to be one of the daftest comments i've read for a while.

"these" women are no worse than "those" people who look down on them.

So your dogs fussy? Is it a poodle?

As for "bargirls" ? Well I married one and don't give two hoots about anyone who even thinks they can look down on me for doing so.

I also know a lot of girls that are in the bar scene and I would certainly rate them better than some of the narrow minded farangs I've met here who think they have the right to look down upon them.

:D

As you can see Chiangdan is a newbie, not many posts but what he does say is quite disgusting. I think he needs to stick to the Chiang Mai forum, what he is doing on the Pattaya Forum I don't know. Sad that somebody can be so bitter, the way he talks about Thai girls I find very distasteful, they are human beings whichever way you look at it. I think he has demons that are haunting him and he finds this forum a perfect vehicle to vent his sad diatribe.

For me all I wanted to know was a decent disco to go to for a dance with my wife and what do I get, this bloody idiot trying to Hijack it. I think he will kill any decent debate; the sad fact is it is not the Thai bargirls to give a wide berth to it is sad cases like Chiangdan that we should all hope are not on the barstool next to us, an embarassment to say the least!

you miss quote me I do not talk about all thai girls this way. I love Thailand the people and the culture it is a wonderful place. It is Pattaya and the girls there that are dragging Thailand down. I am sure that 1% of the women there are fine but it is the other 99% that tarnish it for all of them. Pattaya and the women there are known world wide for what they offer and it is a shame and a huge stain on Thailand itself. I feel extremely sorry for the thai people that this city projects the image of thailand. You arrive at Bangkok airport and you are hassled by numerous people waving signs reading Pattaya they offer to take you there cheap saying lots of girls for you plenty of sex I will take you. They seem to think everyone arriving in thailand is heading for sex scene in Pattaya a real shame actually.

Edited by chiangdan

No she dosen't and no I have never seen a bargirl in Chiangmai not like Pattaya where they are in your face all the time. on every street and school yard. Makes you think that every woman in Pattaya is one and I would not be surprised.

How would you know? you have never been to Pattaya

your quote

I stay in thailand because I simply love the place, the culture, weather, food and the most lovely people in the world. My loving true faithful wife and my son. I simply can not find a thing to complain about about this country. Never been to Bangkok or the southern tourist hub or sex spots such as Pattaya and have urge to do so. I live in Chiangmai a beautiful peaceful quiet area with wonderful people.

when you know what you are talking about, then make a comment!!!!I have noticed that at leat 15 of your posts, are about how bad Pattaya, women from Pattaya and people in Pattaya are!!! why? you live in Chiangmai, you dont want to come here but you keep coming on the Pattaya forum and slagging off the people who live here, once again why? you call yourself a Christian, thats not very christian is it? if you have not got anything better to stay then stay on your own forum, TROLL!!!!

No she dosen't and no I have never seen a bargirl in Chiangmai not like Pattaya where they are in your face all the time. on every street and school yard. Makes you think that every woman in Pattaya is one and I would not be surprised.

your quote

I stay in thailand because I simply love the place, the culture, weather, food and the most lovely people in the world. My loving true faithful wife and my son. I simply can not find a thing to complain about about this country. Never been to Bangkok or the southern tourist hub or sex spots such as Pattaya and have urge to do so. I live in Chiangmai a beautiful peaceful quiet area with wonderful people.

when you know what you are talking about, then make a comment!!!!I have noticed that at leat 15 of your posts, are about how bad Pattaya, women from Pattaya and people in Pattaya are!!! why? you live in Chiangmai, you dont want to come here but you keep coming on the Pattaya forum and slagging off the people who live here, once again why? you call yourself a Christian, thats not very christian is it? if you have not got anything better to stay then stay on your own forum, TROLL!!!!

Nice one spotting that out lemel. It amazes me how some people can write such Negative comments about Pattaya even when they have never been here!!

:):D

Your original Quote:

How can you look up to them. even my dog looks down on them. be real they are filth not something you would take home to mum or want to be the mother of your child. They have their place in society and that is on the rubbish dump. they will never find a decent person to marry and I feel sorry if they have children the cycle of garbage will continue.

Now you have decided to come clean as you quote below:

I love Thailand the people and the culture it is a wonderful place. It is Pattaya and the girls there that are dragging Thailand down.

99% of the girls in Pattaya come from outside of Pattaya such as the North East etc so the your comments relate to all girls in Thailand and therefore the country as a whole. Be advised that the farang interested areas of debauchery pale into comparison with the Thai/Chinese prostitution areas spread throughout the Kingdom. All their mothers live next door to you and down the street so watch what you say, it is unfair to label people, they are human beings with less opportunity than yourself. They do have their place in society and it is only farangs like yourself that are dragging the country down not Pattaya or the people (both Thai and Farang) within it's city limits!

Can you see the rubbish dump from your house?

• 2 weeks later...

your quote

Nice one spotting that out lemel. It amazes me how some people can write such Negative comments about Pattaya even when they have never been here!!

I have been there but would never go back it is filth wouldn't want to breathe the same air as these dirty what do you call them? not women

your quote

I have been there but would never go back it is filth wouldn't want to breathe the same air as these dirty what do you call them? not women

I see you are quite new to Thai Visa - Welcome by the way. If you have these views, then why are you on the Pattaya Forum ??

RIGHT! But its not filthy enough for you to be posting in the Pattaya forum? Must be something interesting going on here then, ay :)

Welcome to Thaivisa by the way! :D

your quote

:D:D

Daft comment number 2. :)

your quote

:D:D

Daft comment number 2. :)

"it is the thought of these women running around a lot of people decent people don't want to mix with thier kind or have them around making everyone feel dirty"

You show your ignorance and intolerance with such a comment. MOST of the ladies you are talking about are working to support families. They have not had the opportunity of a good education and hence cannot get a good job. Women support the families in Thailand... The men are saving for their dowry and contribute little toward the family when they go away from home.

I see it as a matter of opportunity. Any one of them could be a nurse, doctor, lawyer etc. if they had been given the educational opportunity or circumstances.

They speak more English than most of us speak Thai, which IMHO makes them smarter than me or at least not as lazy as I am.

If they make you feel "dirty" maybe you should examine what you are hiding or afraid if and quit being such a "decent" <deleted>....

Edited by rmicheald

Well Titanium Club does have freelancers as well as their lovely hostesses. :) Any rate who cares - we are all human and no one is better than anyone. I don't think you will find any disco(s) fitting the criteria as such. Just go there and enjoy yourself and don't worry what is going on around you. The point is to dance and have a good time right?