Chinese Acupuncture And Herbal Remedies

Greetings,

My brother and I have been living in Pattaya for 1 year.

He has severe Excema and was helped last year in the U.S. by an acupuncturist giving several specific treatments and recommending consuming Wheat Grass. This helped while were there and able to buy the wheat grass.

Does anyone know if, or where, there are any acupuncturists in Pattaya or Bangkok and where, or if, we can buy Wheat Grass here in Thailand?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Saint Louis Hospital in Sathorn has a Chinese medicine clinic which provides acupuncture.

i have also heard that the acupuncture doc at Samitivej on Sukhumvit is quite good, but prices will be higher than at St Louis

Hopefully someone else will tell you where to get wheat grass, I know it is here, but don't know where one would buy it.

Saint Louis Hospital in Sathorn has a Chinese medicine clinic which provides acupuncture.

i have also heard that the acupuncture doc at Samitivej on Sukhumvit is quite good, but prices will be higher than at St Louis

Hopefully someone else will tell you where to get wheat grass, I know it is here, but don't know where one would buy it.

Dear kdmoore,

How are you?

Whenever I go to Bangkok I go Hua Chieo hospital for acupuncture. There are two branches, the larger one Maen Sii, and a second branch round the corner known as Hua Chieo Bobae - next to Bobae market. I have just been up to Bangkok and was able to make 4 visits to help with a digestive problem. The treatment cost 560 baht each session, something like 350 baht nominal fee and 7 baht a needle. Disadvantage - the doctor comes from China not speaking much Thai and the nurses are Thai. That sounds awful but once you get into it it is OK - I speak nit noi. For info acupuncture in Thai is fang kem.

BTW I had a serious case of eczema when younger and acupuncture helped me a great deal.

AS for wheat grass on that same trip I met someone who is sales rep for wheat grass. I have not settled back home yet but intend to contact him to get him to send me some wheat grass. Here are some details, I have more and you can PM me. He works for Ren Seng Tang Agrotech who have a farm in Nakornratchasima, and he can be contacted at [email protected].

Hope you are keeping well,

All the Best,

BillZ