A380

I do not know if this is old news, But i was booking a flight with Emirates for late October and noticed that the EK372/3 was a A380.

Seems it will start service daily from the 1st June landing 19:00hrs and departing 21:25hrs

• 4 weeks later...
I do not know if this is old news, But i was booking a flight with Emirates for late October and noticed that the EK372/3 was a A380.

Seems it will start service daily from the 1st June landing 19:00hrs and departing 21:25hrs

Anyone know if you were interested to go see this thing arriving/leaving where would be the best place to be? Does Suvarnabhumi have a viewing area without being in departures?

Martin

Anyone know if you were interested to go see this thing arriving/leaving where would be the best place to be? Does Suvarnabhumi have a viewing area without being in departures?

Martin

Yes, in the middle, up a long escalator from the departure hall.

Martin

Is that open again? In December it was closed and the bar was used as office space.

Is that open again? In December it was closed and the bar was used as office space.

If that's the same place the restaurant used to be, when i last visited Suvarnabhumi last month it was closed, not completely sure why

Martin

• 2 weeks later...

If that's the same place the restaurant used to be, when i last visited Suvarnabhumi last month it was closed, not completely sure why

Martin

It is now used as a office and storage space :)

• 2 weeks later...
Booked Emirates for September with Dubai-Bangkok return on A380.

Got a fantastic deal via Netflights for business class.

Off to Hua Hin again.

They had a deal going where you could book business, and part of the trip was in first. It's only the stop in Dubai that puts me off.