I Was Robbed Of 980,000 Baht By A Thai Toddler

TonySoprano

I made the withdrawal at Bangkok Bank Ekamai. I do not know if I was followed or if the staff was in on it. I was heading to purchase a used car from a private party when I stopped at a noodle stand. The money was placed securely in a duffell bag and placed on the chair next to me at my table. During my second serving I heard what sounded like a woman being attacked and I instinctively ran around the corner of the building to see what was going on. Nobody there, as far I knew, knew about the money being in my bag. There was no woman being attacked, just some young teenagers (perhaps they were in on it). When I get back to my table, this is all a matter of seconds, I catch a glimse of a toddle who cant be more than 3 years old, holding my duffell bag in his arms and riding away on the back of a motorcycle. I chased him half way down the soi and got the license plate number. The police worked a profile and have identified him.

Have you seen this child?

post-78655-1241492846_thumb.jpg

Can't help to say this " was this some kinda joke or you really got rob ,

and if it a joke . is not funny .

if it true , you seriously got to think how you going to get the money back or this country is not for you :)

keep it real