The Thai Visa Party At Tuskers

getgoin

I wasn't going to go to the party at Tuskers for Thai Visa but I might go if some of the posters can guarantee me a good brawl or at least a couple of small fights and a few shouting matches. There is nothing I like better than a good brawl, with or without my participation, but preferably without. So what I want to ask is, if there is going to be a fight, do I want to make a reservation?

I believe it can be arranged. If Blinky Bill is there, just go up to him and call him a big girl's blouse. :)

But seriously, I have found it always a pleasure when I've gone and a lot of fun, but then that may be the tequila shots that were forced upon me. :D

I might provide an amusing argument or two, but I am too old and clapped out for a fist-fight. However, I'm pretty sure that Blinky Bill would be willing to knock someone through the wall if they got too out of line. :)

I know Blinky and as you may be too big for him I will try to get my little cousin to attend. He is 5 foot 5 inch and weighs about 160 pounds soaking wet. He does enjoy a punch up now and again, but normally you have to really push him to get him in the mood (he is kind of bashful). Shouting is so rude at the TV parties, although moderate loud and good old backing slapping is not unheard of.

nowt better for a geordie to have a scrap, they do it for fun in newcastle.....except me of course, but unfortunately we wont have moved up there by the time the party happens, so ill send you some haymakers in the post.

Will there be free water at the party.

I doubt if anyone has ever ordered water at a TV party, so it's difficult to say.

I'm not a fan of anything free, let alone water, so I'm thinking of not going, as a protest.

As regards to the question of punch-ups,... not with all those Mods around.

It might be amusing to see some of the internet tough guys in person. Rambo, are you going to be there? :D

I like that one..

:)

"Hey man, what's up?"

"Back off asshol_e, I'm a frickin' ITG and I'll type all over yer ass!

Well, suffice to say it will be a splendid party.

Most people are quite civil, and surprised to find out that their cyberspace arch-nemesis is not so bad, after all.

It's mostly a noob meet noob party, with the secret society cabal meeting upstairs in the old teak structure.

The upstairs that has the Historic Background, so to speak....

BB will be ensconced on a Masai warrior's throne.

There will be many frivolities.

We want all to come, and welcome your registration.

Agree ,last year was a smashing time. Just some nice people getting together for a good time at Tuskers. What we do on line is just for fun and entertainment and some education.

We are all fortunate to live in Thailand and have TV as a means of expressing our joy and frustrations :-). We are all renegades from that other world, lucky us :-). Hope to meet you all there. Tuskers people are the best hosts in town.

The food is to kill for !! If you want to fight please go to a Thai bar and put the makes on a Thai girl you will find the action your looking for :-) Chok Dee.

Love to be there to accommodate you, getgoin. But unfortunately I can't make it, I've just escaped Guam and Tinian on a little mission for the US Navy and have now been called to Holland for more secret men's business.

. . . If Blinky Bill is there, just go up to him and call him a big girl's blouse. . . .

From what I have heard about one past TV party at Tuskers, a little girl's blouse might be more accurate.

I can say that now that Blinky has promised not to be at the next party.

. . . If Blinky Bill is there, just go up to him and call him a big girl's blouse. . . .

From what I have heard about one past TV party at Tuskers, a little girl's blouse might be more accurate.

I can say that now that Blinky has promised not to be at the next party.

No promises Razzaroo.

I wasn't going to go to the party at Tuskers for Thai Visa but I might go if some of the posters can guarantee me a good brawl or at least a couple of small fights and a few shouting matches. There is nothing I like better than a good brawl, with or without my participation, but preferably without. So what I want to ask is, if there is going to be a fight, do I want to make a reservation?
Could you please add a guest with me.

For the purposes of this brawling thread, do members and their guests have to sign up just like the other main thread for the Chiang Mai Piss-up???? :):D

My goodness, you guys are really organized... :D

I have already made clear that I have no interest in any fights. Most of us are too old for that.

However, it can be illuminating to see these supposedly perfect specimens who give me non-stop crap on the internet - using personal details because I do not hide my identity. They have usually turned out to be more like sullen, creepy versions of Mr. Bean. whistling.gif

Punch ups and fighting are not for me,I was at the last TV Social gathering but being a little shy did not meet many people.I look forward this time to meet the faces behind the names on this forum.UG like the shake your hand!

I have already made clear that I have no interest in any fights. Most of us are too old for that.

However, it can be illuminating to see these supposedly perfect specimens who give me non-stop crap on the internet - using personal details because I do not hide my identity. They have usually turned out to be more like sullen, creepy versions of Mr. Bean. whistling.gif

You bringing Pu Sae or Ya Sae? Could be the start of another food thread! :)

You bringing Pu Sae or Ya Sae?

Sawasdee Khrup Khun Mapguy,

A good point; we'll need to sacrifice a water buffalo, after first laying some tobacco, rice-whiskey, and sompoi water on the shrine first ... if he brings them. Otherwise : their little demon son, who's currently posing as an incarnation of Lu See up on Doi Suthep, might unleash bloody havoc. Vampires can drain the life of a party so quickly.

regards, ~o:37;

p.s. how do you feel about Ku Man Thong ?

You bringing Pu Sae or Ya Sae?

Sawasdee Khrup Khun Mapguy,

A good point; we'll need to sacrifice a water buffalo, after first laying some tobacco, rice-whiskey, and sompoi water on the shrine first ... if he brings them. Otherwise : their little demon son, who's currently posing as an incarnation of Lu See up on Doi Suthep, might unleash bloody havoc. Vampires can drain the life of a party so quickly.

regards, ~o:37;

p.s. how do you feel about Ku Man Thong ?

Ku Man Thong? Might help, under the circumstances!

You bringing Pu Sae or Ya Sae? Could be the start of another food thread! :D

They prefer staying up on Doi Suthep. I don't know why with all the nasty pollution and such.

I take it you will be gracing us with your presence at the Thai Visa party? I'm really looking forward to meeting such a cool dude in the flesh. I'm sure that we will all be suitably impressed. :)

Edited by Ulysses G.