If A Thai Election Was Held Today And You Could Vote!

Jingthing

Who would you choose today?  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vote You bloody cowards!!!!! What shirt would you wear?!?!?! Comeon you Bangkok elitists, get off your farang high-horse and vote. Comeon, you backwood bo-hicks, get off your buffalo and vote. All those supporting KFC, drop your chicken and vote!

Vote You bloody cowards!!!!! What shirt would you wear?!?!?! Comeon you Bangkok elitists, get off your farang high-horse and vote. Comeon, you backwood bo-hicks, get off your buffalo and vote. All those supporting KFC, drop your chicken and vote!

Whoa now, I will engage in Gorilla warfare that makes the red shirts look like Ghandi if KFC is in danger! LoL

Jingthing , the poll addict , how much polls did you raise lately ?

him and garro love starting threads :)

not to be nosey or rude, id like to know why

anyway . easy question.

i voted for thaksin because he can implement stuff. abhisit can just talk - he should be a diplomat not a pm.

i voted for thaksin because he can implement stuff

Like bloody revolutions? News flash, he lost his magic. These days everything he touches turns to sheit, not gold. The emperor has no clothes, and he is not someone anyone wants to look at naked ... His main skill these days appears to be obtaining passports from obscure countries. Useful for him, but useless for Thailand.

Edited by Jingthing

i voted for thaksin because he can implement stuff

Like bloody revolutions? News flash, he lost his magic. These days everything he touches turns to sheit, not gold. The emperor has no clothes, and he is not someone anyone wants to look at naked ... His main skill these days appears to be obtaining passports from obscure countries. Useful for him, but useless for Thailand.

You should be neutral when you start a poll and respect the voters choice .... :)

Edited by tijnebijn

You should be neutral when you start a poll and respect the voters choice ....

Thanks, Mom.

:D

I do respect the voter's choice. It appears to be a LANDSLIDE for ABHISIT.

:)

(Serious answer: I am not the most popular poster here, so if anything my advocacy would HURT.)

Edited by Jingthing

You should be neutral when you start a poll and respect the voters choice ....

Thanks, Mom.

:D

I do respect the voter's choice. It appears to be a LANDSLIDE for ABHISIT.

:)

(Serious answer: I am not the most popular poster here, so if anything my advocacy would HURT.)

:D Time to go to bed little Thing . :D

I remember as a little kid, we'd play war, and each team had a different color shirt. It was like get the other teams' flag. Sounds childish.

What's the purpose of having elections if they don't mean anything?

THE WINNER!

Only in Bizarro World where Falangs pretend to be citizens :):D

But in the actual world where Thai's would cast Their vote

to choose a PM for Their country the result may be quite different.

Likely. Thailand has a long and rich history of political rulers being exiled for various reasons.

IMO, at no point in the history of Thailand was it more stable and well-respected around the world than under Thaksin's leadership.

Edited by Texpat

That is just nostalgia. I bet you get all goose pimply about Reagan too. Now the world knows the current Thaksin led a failed violent revolution attempt and is a wanted fugitive. Time to move on and away from that empty dream.

You're wrong. The failure is what we see now.

Alas, Thailand never claimed to be democratic, and likely never will.

Wrong about what? Thaksin didn't try to lead a violent revolt? He isn't a wanted fugitive? What?

IMO, at no point in the history of Thailand was it more stable and well-respected around the world than under Thaksin's leadership.

Nothing says stable and well respected like the extra judicial murder of thousands of innocent citizens without trail. :)

Nothing says stable and well respected like the extra judicial murder of thousands of innocent citizens without trail. :)

Yes it ludicrous that he's not wanted for this but for being a tea leaf ...... but i voted for his porxy party as thats what the majority wanted ....... i'm not a fan a fascist regimes and this lot in power are most certainly that.

but i voted for his porxy party as thats what the majority wanted

That simply isn't true. His party only got roughly 35% of the vote last election, it is NOT what the majority want. The majority, roughly 60%, voted for anti Thaksin parties, which now make up the current government.

Thaksists keep saying how they have a majority support when it simply is no where near the truth, not in the last elections, and especially not now.

but i voted for his porxy party as thats what the majority wanted

That simply isn't true. His party only got roughly 35% of the vote last election, it is NOT what the majority want. The majority, roughly 60%, voted for anti Thaksin parties, which now make up the current government.

Thaksists keep saying how they have a majority support when it simply is no where near the truth, not in the last elections, and especially not now.

Granted they didnt win an overall majority but they were got the highest share of the votes, and they did initially form a govt, this lot got in by making up the rules as they went along.

Do you seriously believe this lot in power believe in democracy? as IMO they are nothing other then fascists backed by the old establishment. (airports seiges and military coupes spring to mind to show how much they believe in democracy)

PS I dont go in for Thai politics, other then skim stories, ive the British govt. to despise.

Edited by sanmiguel