Khao San Road Photos

ProfessorFart

Photographs................................Wonderfull

Comments...................................Hillarious!

Ok, So maybe some of these peeps are just taking a year out on there way to becoming Neuro surgens ( :D ) or something, but either way it's our god given right to take the p*ss, and this p*ss take is first class! :o:D

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the 1960s was the 'real' time for the hippies. Not this vile contrived middle class nonsense we see today..............even though it was actually vile contrived nonsense even back then.

Oh dear Professor you're at it again with your endless obsession with class.I agree there are some comic sights on KSR but do they really merit the vitriol they have attracted on this thread? For my money the excesses of youth can usually be excused.If we are dealing in stereotypes I find the Fat White Plonker(FWP) sitting on his Pattaya barstool far more objectionable.

But the 1960s was the 'real' time for the hippies. Not this vile contrived middle class nonsense we see today..............even though it was actually vile contrived nonsense even back then.

Oh dear Professor you're at it again with your endless obsession with class.I agree there are some comic sights on KSR but do they really merit the vitriol they have attracted on this thread? For my money the excesses of youth can usually be excused.If we are dealing in stereotypes I find the Fat White Plonker(FWP) sitting on his Pattaya barstool far more objectionable.

Boris is this you? :D

bronson88.jpg

:o

Edited by davethailand

bronson88.jpg

Yes

bronson88.jpg

Yes

:D:D

where do these guys end up in life? anyone know?

is this just a phase people go through or are these kind of folks destined to live in places like Nimbin, Aust.?

I for one have never been to KSR and don't particularly want to, but I guess pictures like these help me to get the motiviation to buy nice shirts and take pride in my appearance, just so my wife and family know I am different, not the average farang here to drop out of life. :o

But the 1960s was the 'real' time for the hippies. Not this vile contrived middle class nonsense we see today..............

I fail to see how you can differeniate. Take it from me, the hippies that were around in the 60's were very much middle class. These people had money to attend places such as Woodstock & trawl the Streets of San Franciso with money no object to them. In Marrakech they were not sleeping in Khoasan Rd. cheap G/Houses. These kids were living it up in high class hotels, but never the less wearing beads and smelly Afghan coats.

The routes the hippies took those days were through Europe/Istanbul & onwards to India. Thailand was never on the map to them.

Nothing contrived at what these kids are doing today, they are meerly doing the same as it has always been done with backpackers seeking rites of passage.

Those people in those photos are probably back home now having gone through education & holding down jobs such as Doctors or Lawyers. I take my hat of to them, more so than the bums in there respective countries living of the welfare state that have never seen a plane, let alone been on one.

Check out these photos!

Who says Khao San isn't full of clowns anymore!!?? These pics were taken in two visits of half an hour each :D  so I guess its fair to say that they are fairly typical of Khao San Road.

:D:D:D

The photo’s were taken on 22-JAN-2006 ???????? as per the webpage :D

Time sure flies too quickly now days :o

I'd say:

Photos --------> common for Thailand or most of more or less visited bty tourists SEA countries.

Comments --------> mocking and often offensive. I don't think the one who made them would dare to do so face2face with those those who are on those pics. and then - such comments can be written virtually about anything and everything - even about this very thread, which quite some number of people does already it seems, as well as many other posts in this Forum.

may be that's why such comments tune into the mood of average posts here? :o:D

39279362.KSR2.jpg

Thats why my backpacker thread lasted so long....they are a disgrace these people.

well - not all of them ! some are ok...

:o I like this pic though:

11536915.pic08.jpg

and comment:

We're travellers. We come to Thailand for the Thai culture.

it is in other gallery there - full moon party

or this one:

11537300.pic18.jpg

How much would you bet that they didn't clear their mess up?

perhpas it is a good idea - to ask admins in this Forum to make some similar galery to show ugly side of farangs visits to this country? I think it would help a lot to change some things. and surely it would be interesting and informative - and a lot of fun too ! :D

I'd say:

I don't think the one who made them would dare to do so face2face with those those who are on those pics. and then -

Of course he would. He's a Spurs fan and Man U rolled into one

Old Flatulance & White Fart Lane :o

well, I surrender - I guess you know him better then. but but... you mean - even say to those 2 girls - c***s ? hmmm....