How Much Cash Is On You Right This Minute?

DJ Pat

yep bank of scotland for £100 note

it's legal british tender but u should see english peeps faces when u hand them one-they either think it's monopoly money or u've just printed it :D

i've heard u can get £100 travellers cheques?????

at the mo i have about £30 in my pocket after shelling out £20 to blockbusters :D

can't wait to get back to los....i feel cheated on everything in the uk now :o

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so you're sitting at your PC and I want you to look in your pockets and / or wallet and tell us how much cash do you have on you right now?

Not a single satang .... I'm typing in my birthday suit .... not a sight for the faint of heart! :o

2000 Uganda shillings

1000 Rwanda francs

100 Botswana Pulas

Methinks that sub-Saharan Africa will be the economic superpowers of this century!!!

Just gotta put away the machetes and get all the hunter-gatherer tribes to make

peace not war!!!

You rich bunch o whacko's - I think i'm gunna have to take a fly around and 'arf inch the contents of all your wallets whilst your sleeping...

I'm my wallet i've got 600baht, gotta last me till Friday as i dont wanna go near the ATM's.

ok..... I'm going to be a smart ass and tell you I have exactly 26,340 baht..... now the reason for having that much is my New Zealand bank charges me $7.50 for every cash withdraw and so today I have traveled 20km to the nearest ATM to get out the max amount of 20,000 baht.

My plan is to make that amount last a whole month but it never does :o

Edited by Kiwi_James

5,020 Baht.

Don't need more as I also have one ATM card & one Amex card

Opening the timelock (only works outside drinking hours :D ) I find:

One Thai Drivers License

One Thai Motocy' License

One office security door access card ... err ... 'thingy' :o

Not gonna get that far am I really?

yep bank of scotland for £100 note

it's legal british tender but u should see english peeps faces when u hand them one-they either think it's monopoly money or u've just printed it :D

i've heard u can get £100 travellers cheques?????

at the mo i have about £30 in my pocket after shelling out £20 to blockbusters :D

can't wait to get back to los....i feel cheated on everything in the uk now :o

All correct. :D

The £100 note I carry was issued by the Royal Bank of Scotland and indeed the Bank of S. also does them as well as the £1 pound notes.(paper)

There used to be at least 5 major Scottish Banking organisations -RBS-BS-Clydesdale Bank,British Linen and The National Commercial but the last 2 have been absorbed into other concerns.

Re: the £500 T.Cs.again Yes..

I get mine from AMEX who when I "lost"a couple last year replaced them in about 48 hours....Good Service. :D

So when you coming down then?

I'm having a party at my gaff saturday night so probably sunday night.

you never know when you might need it to get out of an unexpected bit of trouble...

With who?

Edited by DJ Pat

Mai Mee Satang.

Same same..

I think it's a good idea to carry a few thousand baht around with you at all times, "just in case" - you never know when you might need it to get out of an unexpected bit of trouble...

Even sitting at the 'puta in my lounge room in just my jocks?

What the hey, nothing better to do.

$1,069 US

10 Euro

540 Indian Rupees

70 UAE Dirhams

3,420 Baht

15 Afghanis (the currency, not the people !)

Would have had more, but I donated quite a bit to the Tsunami Relief fund (partly out of generosity, partly because the company agreed to match every $ raised and I wanted to stick it to them! ) :o

Ok so you're sitting at your PC and I want you to look in your pockets and / or wallet and tell us how much cash do you have on you right now?

Not a single satang .... I'm typing in my birthday suit .... not a sight for the faint of heart! :D

Typing in your birthday suit.... Why are you on TV.com then? :o