Good Priced Schools

Quadra

Hi

My wife and daughter and I are planning to move to pattaya later this year but have still to find a bilingual english school for our 12 year old. Any suggestions on schools that are not too pricey would be appreciated :o Thanks

Edited by Quadra

Hi

My wife and daughter and I are planning to move to pattaya later this year but have still to find a bilingual english school for our 12 year old.  Any suggestions on schools that are not too pricey would be appreciated :o Thanks

Hi

I went to Pattaya last yeasr with my wife to check out housing and schools with the plan of moving there. We checked out a couple of schools bu the one we thought was best was Regents school. The place was realy impressive and close to housing around the lake area. Other schools are the Billingual International school on the Sukumvit and further out of town you have Garden and St Andrews. They can all be a bit on the pricey side though approx £2000 a term if i remember correctly for Regents . not sure about the rest but you can check up as they have web pages.

Hi

My wife and daughter and I are planning to move to pattaya later this year but have still to find a bilingual english school for our 12 year old.  Any suggestions on schools that are not too pricey would be appreciated :o Thanks

What are your reasons for moving to Pattaya?

If you are working and your company sends you here, then they should pick up the tab and Regent's School is the number one choice.

If you are retiring, then check your funds - good bilingual education is rare and expensive, whether Pattaya, Bangkok or Phuket (forget anywhere else!).

I have checked out several schools in the Pattaya area and in the end left my (Thai-speaking) daughter in a local school with English as an addition to the curriculum.

Thanks for the information. I have just received information on Burapa English-Programme School of Thailand from friends in Pattaya. It seems to have a good programme of weekly lessons in both Thai and English. The fees appear to be payable twice per year at a cost of 55,255 Thai Baht per payment. Has anyone got any information on this particular school.

Also to answer the question from Humphrey Bear, I'm taking early retirement from work so do not intend to work in Pattaya.